Dr. Bisanga strip scar repair with beard grafts

Hi ejj

Coming in really well, many thanks for updating. The skin has also changed colour so not only about more hair but improved vascularity.

Hope it has made a real difference for you so far and of course you have more to come when soon in the chair.

another reminder why I will NEVER go FUT.

Below are some photographs taken before any repair, then at the initial consultation with BHR, before any repair with them, then three years after 1000 beard grafts into the left hand side scarring.

I had a cut last week and this is the shortest I have been able to go to in 20 years!

All the best and take care

ej

The left hand side has grown out pretty well.

It is so liberating not to worry about scars anymore, I honestly thought nothing could be done to improve my situation. Gone are the stares from the general public when I am out.

I can go outside in sunlight and wind and not worry, or have to hide my scars with my hand, you adopt all sorts of ways to try to hide a disfigurement

Any events or meetings I attended socially, I used to sit in a chair with my hands behind my head, hiding my scars, terrified of someone walking in the room behind me, now all this stress and worry is gone!

Thanks to all at BHR

ej

no idea why these pictures came out this small, will try get the larger ones up later

ej

Updated pics

ej

Thought I would attach a picture taken a couple of days ago of the donor area

ejj

Thanks ejj, looking good after all that we have taken so far!

All the best for 2015!

[quote]
I think most of them were growing within the timeframe of 12 - 14 months , however takes a lot longer in scar tissue , especially beard , i have been told in some cases can still be growing through at 2 years

thanks for the comments
ejj[/quote]

Looks excellent. I have heard from our patients as well that new growth from beard hair transplants can take up to 2 years.

Chuck