Dr Bisanga 3218 FUT 0-8 Months,

Dr Bisanga
BHR Clinic
3218 Grafts
FUT/Tricophytic Closure

Dr Bisanga treated this patient 8 months ago, he had medium to fine hair in the donor with average characteristics. His goal was to frame his face but with a conservative hair line because he was/is concerned about future hair loss and preserving his donor; he takes propecia daily.

Here we have a montage of before and then comparisons between before & 8 months post op with tricophytic closure in the donor.

BEFORE

PLACEMENT

8 MONTHS POST OP

CLOSURE

click PLAY button to watch video
1_file21.flv

» click PLAY button to watch video
» 1_file21.flv

more pictures post op 8 months, side elevations and close up of his hair line:

» click PLAY button to watch video
» 1_file21.flv

To add to the video still shots captured from the video above with the hair line pulled up:

Top class HT but… what’s with the music??? All of the current HT video producers think they are making a film about a lunar landing or an out of body experience. Next time use cotton eye joe as the theme tune.:stuck_out_tongue:

» Top class HT but… what’s with the music??? All of the current HT video
» producers think they are making a film about a lunar landing or an out of
» body experience. Next time use cotton eye joe as the theme tune.:stuck_out_tongue:

LOL, yes top notch but please lose the music, I thought I was watching Star Wars :slight_smile:

» Top class HT but… what’s with the music??? All of the current HT video
» producers think they are making a film about a lunar landing or an out of
» body experience. Next time use cotton eye joe as the theme tune.:stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry guys, I was in a classical mood when I made it

For Marco; Marco Redux: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=1B8DzKIbzgU

The real version also: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=FyFgnvbXvzY (I’ll post the case proper in the future).

2 Year Update from our patient, dry and wet hair and trichophytic closure scar

Here’s the graft count :

1’s : 493
2’s : 792
3’s : 1189
4’s : 744