Dr Bisanga; 2808 FUE/Strip combo 0-8 Month Repair Case

Dr Bisanga BHR Clinic
2808 FUE & Strip Combo Repair Procedure
1,958 Strip
850 FUE
0 to 8 Months Post Op

This repair case has two factors attached to it; firstly the scarring alopecia was caused by a burn with water and oil when the person was 2 years old, and then a poor H/T. His parents investigated the possibility of a H/T when he was 15, obviously to increase his confidence and help him through the trauma the scarring was causing him. He underwent FUE/Punch with a Spanish surgeon, with practically zero growth, and the donor area butchered by the extraction of the grafts using a punch 6 mm in diameter.

Doctor Bisanga looked to remove a strip outside the extractions of punches, thereby gaining the maximum the strip could offer; followed by FUE to expand the donor area and work around the punch scarring and burn tissue in the donor area. The total amount of grafts was of 2,808 grafts; 1,958 Strip and 850 FUE.

(8 month picture taken by the patient and awaiting update)

BEFORE

IMMEDIATELY POST OP

8 MONTH POST OP & COMPARISON

poor boy to go through all that; it turned out good for him in the end,good result well done; he must feel so much better; is he going to do anything else of quit there

» poor boy to go through all that; it turned out good for him in the end,good
» result well done; he must feel so much better; is he going to do anything
» else of quit there

I agree great result how much more of a donor is there to use after those ugly punch grafts.

Poor guy, it’s painful just looking at it.

Like this one. The before and operation pictures are so clear, but the after pix are posted as if we are dumbos. We dont expect perfection, but please, please post pictures that do not afflict our aesthetic values.
Let me say, the result is not bad. Its just that the doc is not showing all the things. Dont worry doc, we are grown ups. Your result is good. You dont need to hide it in flashes.

»

Like this picture.
Do you seriously think I will make a decision on my ht based on a picture as deceptive as this.
I dont doubt your capability, but this picture doesnt do justrice to the result.
I hate to say this because this makes me sound so like a Dr. A fan, but, really, take a cue from him and present pictures for what they are.
See the before and after pix for god sake.

I agree, better yet add a video.

Maybe better quality pictures or maybe a video but to say to mimic Dr. A’s pictures in itself is strange. You guys never really look at pictures do you? Have ever really inspected Dr. A’s pre and post op pics? Geesh. You guys don’t pay much attention do you?

First of all this guy here has perfect hair characteristics. He should of had this done a long time ago however, he unfortunately go shaded out by some other clinic.

His hair characteristics played a good part in this good result. To say this is deceptive is rubbish. I do agree that the clarity could be better and especially when BHR is known for consistent pictures but they are not known for deceptive pictures, IMO. I do know a clinic that is however… gees guys. Really need to think about what you say.

» Maybe better quality pictures or maybe a video but to say to mimic Dr. A’s
» pictures in itself is strange. You guys never really look at pictures do
» you? Have ever really inspected Dr. A’s pre and post op pics? Geesh. You
» guys don’t pay much attention do you?
»
» First of all this guy here has perfect hair characteristics. He should of
» had this done a long time ago however, he unfortunately go shaded out by
» some other clinic.
»
» His hair characteristics played a good part in this good result. To say
» this is deceptive is rubbish. I do agree that the clarity could be better
» and especially when BHR is known for consistent pictures but they are not
» known for deceptive pictures, IMO. I do know a clinic that is however…
» gees guys. Really need to think about what you say.

What’s wrong with Dr. A’s pics ? I think he has some of the best pics and videos among all doctors.

I just think the clarity is sometimes questionable upon a close inspection of some of the pre- pictures and post pictures. I have told them this before so lets leave it that. It isn’t that they are not good. Just sometimes a noticeable sort of “blur” in some of the pictures in the recipient areas. V and I get along now after a long time rough period so the whole point of the comment was that they should not bash a clinic that is not known for deceptive pictures. That’s all.:wink:

» I just think the clarity is sometimes questionable upon a close inspection
» of some of the pre- pictures and post pictures. I have told them this
» before so lets leave it that. It isn’t that they are not good. Just
» sometimes a noticeable sort of “blur” in some of the pictures in the
» recipient areas. V and I get along now after a long time rough period so
» the whole point of the comment was that they should not bash a clinic that
» is not known for deceptive pictures. That’s all.:wink:

You are so right, just like the time when u doctored the pics and misled everyone into believing that it was dr. A who did it.

now that is a lie. I showed what could happen if you doctor a picture. I do admit that I did not know Dr. A then. Time has passed. Don’t be so quick to judge me on pictures. Why don’t you look for yourself.

And let’s not sour this thread.

Again I agree that there needs to be more clarity in these pictures but let’s not try to say one docs pics are the model for someone else’s pics. That’s all.

» I just think the clarity is sometimes questionable upon a close inspection
» of some of the pre- pictures and post pictures. I have told them this
» before so lets leave it that. It isn’t that they are not good. Just
» sometimes a noticeable sort of “blur” in some of the pictures in the
» recipient areas. V and I get along now after a long time rough period so
» the whole point of the comment was that they should not bash a clinic that
» is not known for deceptive pictures. That’s all.:wink:

You have no idea what you are talking about. Dr. A has posted better quality pictures and videos than any other doctors. Are they the best possible, no, but are they better than other doctors’, hell yes. Most doctors don’t even bother to post videos along with pictures, enough said.

I tell you what. Let’s drop it and move on. I believe one thing. You believe another. It is ok to disagree.:wink:

This patient can finaly live his life without the burden of his scarring. Thank goodness hair transplant techniques have improved since the days of punch grafting.

Dr. Bisanga made a good choice by matching the density of the surrounding areas rather than going too dense with the transplanted section. It looks more natural this way.

World Hair Transplant Center (WHTC)
Office of Dr. Patrick Mwamba
73 Rue Defacqz
1060 Bruxelles

» now that is a lie. I showed what could happen if you doctor a picture. I do
» admit that I did not know Dr. A then. Time has passed. Don’t be so quick
» to judge me on pictures. Why don’t you look for yourself.
»
» And let’s not sour this thread.
»
» Again I agree that there needs to be more clarity in these pictures but
» let’s not try to say one docs pics are the model for someone else’s pics.
» That’s all.

You are the one who is trashing Dr. Arvind’s pics, at least have the balls to own up to that.

» » now that is a lie. I showed what could happen if you doctor a picture. I
» do
» » admit that I did not know Dr. A then. Time has passed. Don’t be so
» quick
» » to judge me on pictures. Why don’t you look for yourself.
» »
» » And let’s not sour this thread.
» »
» » Again I agree that there needs to be more clarity in these pictures but
» » let’s not try to say one docs pics are the model for someone else’s
» pics.
» » That’s all.
»
» You are the one who is trashing Dr. Arvind’s pics, at least have the balls
» to own up to that.

That’s correct, Therapy. i notice a pattern here, Hairtech opens his big mouth and when he can’t defend himself, he says let’s drop the subject, he has no credibility