»
» WET HAIR VIDEO
»
» Photo Storage

needs better lighting.

great result !!!

Great video Philb

» Great video Philb

Here are the updated pictures to go with the video, apologies a little blurred.

Wow! He looks great.

Thanks for the wet hair pics, they look really good. This one and Dr. Wolf’s 1800 fue have to be my all time favorites. I just found Dr. Wolf’s 1800 pics. What impressed me most is that both are done with less than 2000 grafts.

Awsome result. I especially like the pattern of red lines drawn on the hairline beforr the surgery. Excellent hairline pattern. Very natural.

Philb -Couple of quick questions.

1- Do you have results of more than NW4 (FUE or strip). If you have please keep us updated.

2-Do you inject saline into the hairline before transplanting the grafts.

» Awsome result. I especially like the pattern of red lines drawn on the
» hairline beforr the surgery. Excellent hairline pattern. Very natural.
»
» Philb -Couple of quick questions.
»
» 1- Do you have results of more than NW4 (FUE or strip). If you have please
» keep us updated.
»
» 2-Do you inject saline into the hairline before transplanting the grafts.

Hi carrot,

I will post more results later of higher NW loss, but here is one you may have missed I already posted, 5500 FUE over two sessions.

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry.php?id=14346&page=0&category=2&order=last_answer&descasc=DESC

Injecting saline into the hair line can have benefits, but it really depends on the case, helping if maybe the patient is popping, excessive bleeding whilst the placement sites are being made or the grafts being placed.

I have to agree with Philb. Saline tumescence helps to control bleeding, popping, and/or both at times. It also provides more stability for the placer.:slight_smile:

Philb, When is the next scheduled update for this fellow?

When is the next scheduled update for this fellow?

Is this patient the ex-consultant of Dr. Bisanga that posted these results as if the .75 never caused fashionable white dots?

» Is this patient the ex-consultant of Dr. Bisanga that posted these results
» as if the .75 never caused fashionable white dots?

Whether it be FUE or STRIP, it is still surgery. There will be scarring nonetheless. Nobody ever said FUE will not leave scarring. The key phrase is LITTLE OR NO VISIBLE SCARRING when compared to STRIP.

.75 mm tool will very likely reduce the amount of visible scarring. But nothing is fool proof. Again, it is still surgery. The tool is only part of the equation. A lot also depends on the patient’s body chemistry. I have seen some patients who healed amazingly well even with 1.0 mm punch while others are more prone to white dots and scarring.

TWELVE MONTH UPDATE

Very very nice. I wish he didn’t comb his hair forward so that I can have a better look at his hair line.

» Very very nice. I wish he didn’t comb his hair forward so that I can have a
» better look at his hair line.

Hi reiner;

I didn’t post these because I felt they were a little blurred; but here you have his hair back from a month ago;

and twelve month donor pictures; note the colour contrast between hair and skin with short and shaved hair;

Yeah a little blurry but that does the job. I just want to get an idea what it’s like. Thanks.

» Very very nice. I wish he didn’t comb his hair forward so that I can have a
» better look at his hair line.

Go back to the beginning of this thread. They did post several clear pictures of the hairline, here’s one of them.

» » Is this patient the ex-consultant of Dr. Bisanga that posted these
» results
» » as if the .75 never caused fashionable white dots?
»
» Whether it be FUE or STRIP, it is still surgery. There will be scarring
» nonetheless. Nobody ever said FUE will not leave scarring. The key phrase
» is LITTLE OR NO VISIBLE SCARRING when compared to STRIP.
»
» .75 mm tool will very likely reduce the amount of visible scarring. But
» nothing is fool proof. Again, it is still surgery. The tool is only part
» of the equation. A lot also depends on the patient’s body chemistry. I
» have seen some patients who healed amazingly well even with 1.0 mm punch
» while others are more prone to white dots and scarring.

I just thought that this ex-consultant’s or patient’s comment was a little misleading after stating “He uses punch 0,75 mm and sometimes 0,8 mm - > no white dots scarrin”. I wanted to know the facts behind the matter.

Tuesday February 06, 2007 9:54 AM

"Hallo to all
I am back from my first hair transplant, 1465 Grafts FUE, surgeon is dr. CHRISTIAN BISANGA (I started to work with him as patient coordinator from november 2006, after many meeting with him)
He works in Bruxelles (Belgium)

25 january: the day much wished comes. I go in clinic at 7.45 am, dr. Bisanga and his whole staff is waiting for me.
Ritual photo and design pre operation: dr. Bisanga designs to me a hairline a little bit under my expectations. I ask if it is possible to lower a little more the temples, so dr. Bisanga re-design a new hairline a lot over my expectations: most natural, with the closing of the angles of temples, closed to the just point, reconstructing therefore also a little in the parietal. I am really happy of my design. I do not see the hour to begin.

I enter in the room op and and the staff give me an oral antibiotic and a Valium, to leave to melt under the tongue, in order to make me relax and to make drowsy.

The operation begins, the staff (standard for FUE) is composed by

• dr. Christian Bisanga
  • Leith Leonard, a very very good technician, to the point that sometimes he makes small extractions, he was also in training from dr. the Cole in Atlanta, he is the brother of Larry Leonard, that is the surgeon of the GHI clinic in Jacksonville. It works with dr. the Bisanga from nearly 5 years
  • Donetta Dumas (in art DEE ), the other assistant, she comes from the dr Cole’s clinic also, much preparated and very skillful in placement grafts, she works with dr. Bisanga from more than 6 years.

Leith makes me the first anesthesia, a little annoying, but nothing of traumatic. Also because you come informed before. The anesthesia is of the duration of around 30 seconds/1 minute in total, and it is practiced in more zones, to put to sleep the donor area. They made me two anesthesias, one on the left side (above the ear) and another one on the nape (in proximity of the neck). I remind me that I laughed while I was thinking about the fact that this was the most painful phase of the whole operation
After anesthesia, dr. Bisanga begins to practise the extractions of the UF, starting from the side of the left parietal, for then to go toward the nape to the center. The zone of the right parietal has been virgin. In this phase I don’t absolutely feel anything, both for the anesthesia, both because I sleep under the big hands of the dr.Bisanga
Il dr. Bisanga seems a robot, he never gets tired, it is impressive
He uses punch 0,75 mm and sometimes 0,8 mm - > no white dots scarrin
The whole harvesting is effected by the dr. Bisanga

They made me the last anesthesia under the forehead, behind the receiving area, and they begin the incisions (the slits), effected always from dr. Bisanga; in the meantime the assistants work to the microscopes.
Then the placement grafts begins: dr. Bisanga starts, then he leaves the assignment to the two technicians: Dee works on my left temple and Leith on my right temple.

It’s 17.30, my operation is Ended … The time flies, I feel very well (a little upset for the anaesthetic effect but all is ok), no pain, no bother, nothing, zero… rather…

In total I received 1465 graftses, with a density of 82 uf/cm2 (rigorously single uf) on the first line, of 65 uf/cm2 (multiple uf) on the second line, and of 60 uf/cm2 on the third line. Around 800 grafts are single, the remainders are multiple.

At the end of operation, they give me all the necessary for the post operation:

• shampoo betadine, to begin to use 2 days after the operation
  • salty solution, to begin to sprinkle on the recipient the morning after the operation, every 1 / 2 hours
  • cream with hydrocortison 1%, and also aloe vera, to apply on the donor the evening of the following day to the operation, twice a day
  • 3 antibiotics, one to be taken later, in the same evening and the others two the day after (morning and evening)
  • 4 pain-killers: never used and never necessary for me.

It doesn’t seem me true, the intervention has been a walk, the FUE is Magic, I have new temples and a new hairline and I don’t have scar, it is not understood from where hair has been withdrawn. I am very well and I don’t feel pain, no problem, so much that the same evening I sleeps quietly in my bed (at 45%, slightly raised with the back to avoid swellings).

Now I must only wait for first results, and I cannot wait for seeing them!

-Kiffa-
I am the Patient Coordinator for Dr. Christian Bisanga "

» I just thought that this ex-consultant’s or patient’s comment was a little
» misleading after stating “He uses punch 0,75 mm and sometimes 0,8 mm - > no
» white dots scarrin”. I wanted to know the facts behind the matter.

What don’t you understand ?