Dr. Baubac Hayatdavoudi (Alvi Armani) Result 3,527 grafts FUE

Alvi ArmaniDr. Baubac Hayatdavoudi Result

The patient below had a FUE Hair Restoration of 3,527 grafts FUE with Dr. Baubac Hayatdavoudi in our Beverly Hills Clinic to restore zones 1, 2, and 3.

This patient is in the entertainment industry and required a very high density hairline and result for his profession.

Hairline design with high density as well as increased coverage was the goal of this procedure.

Dr. Baubac Hayatdavoudi result

Before

Post op photos (Graft placement zones 1, 2 and 3)

Result photos - 8 months post op

Is it really the same person in the before and after??

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Lucky[/postedby]
Is it really the same person in the before and after??[/quote]

Of course it is. He has some makeup on in the after photos, as these after photos were also professional head shots taken for his modeling career.

Maybe it’s the lighting in the before pics, but I don’t see 3500 grafts worth of improvement. I see maybe a 900 graft difference.

Nice touch up

He has fine thin hair he should style it better ie very cropped on sides

I like the hairline its not super straight Dr H placed some rouge hairs as it is
naturally

He’s only 8 months out. Should still have more thickening to go. Although it’s still a ton of grafts for the area covered.

He needs to ditch that “No Country for Old Men” hairstyle.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by CueBallBob[/postedby]
Maybe it’s the lighting in the before pics, but I don’t see 3500 grafts worth of improvement. I see maybe a 900 graft difference.[/quote]

Dear CueBallBob,

900 grafts? Really? In our calculation the area covered in this procedure is 76 cm2, and the patient’s result looks at near normal density.

A 900 graft procedure for 76cm2 would give the patient a density of 11.8 Follicle Units per cm2.

I’m sure you know that normal density is achieved at 75 – 80 Follicle Units per cm2.

Further, the patient is only at 8 months post op, meaning he is only at about 70-80% growth.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate. I am happy to educate you.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by cal[/postedby]
Although it’s still a ton of grafts for the area covered.
[/quote]

Cal, I assure you the proper amount of grafts were used for the area covered to achieve the density the patient was looking for.

As knowledgeable a poster as you are, when it comes to proper graft amount, coverage, placement and strategy of a hair restoration, I will concur with Dr. Baubac who has a medical degree and has performed countless evaluations, consultations and procedures.

[quote]

Cal, I assure you the proper amount of grafts were used for the area covered to achieve the density the patient was looking for.

As knowledgeable a poster as you are, when it comes to proper graft amount, coverage, placement and strategy of a hair restoration, I will concur with Dr. Baubac who has a medical degree and has performed countless evaluations, consultations and procedures. [/quote]

Okay, after looking harder at that top shot again, I agree. 3500 grafts is decent for that job. It’s a lot of grafts but not excessive. It included creating a whole new hairline which eats up more grafts per cm.