Dr. Baubac Hayatdavoudi (Alvi Armani) - Full restoration zones 1-4

» I gotta admit it does look very nice on him now that you show his full
» face.

I agree. I will be posting many more photos of this result up in the forums shortly, including a video of this patient.

This is a Top Draw result without question , the hairline and design are awesome ,is it a full restoration it is for this patient and thats what matters and counts ,just looking at the before and after pictures especially the last ones with that hair syle brilliant , I hope the patient is happy he should be and so should Dr Baubac lovely work

Cheers

Dazzster

» This is a Top Draw result without question , the hairline and design are
» awesome ,is it a full restoration it is for this patient and thats what
» matters and counts ,just looking at the before and after pictures
» especially the last ones with that hair syle brilliant , I hope the patient
» is happy he should be and so should Dr Baubac lovely work
»
» Cheers
»
» Dazzster

Thank you for the compliments Dazzster.

» » Looking at the immediately post op pics may seem like the doctor created
» » this hairline for him, but if you look at the before pictures carefully,
» » you will see that it is what he was born with, the doctor did not design
» » the hairline from scratch for this guy.
»
» The entire hairline was brought down for this patient, reshaped and
» designed. This is not the same hairline the patient was born with.
»

Are you serious??? It makes no sense, what’s the point of tearing down everything and then rebuild reshape redesign from scratch?

» » » Looking at the immediately post op pics may seem like the doctor
» created
» » » this hairline for him, but if you look at the before pictures
» carefully,
» » » you will see that it is what he was born with, the doctor did not
» design
» » » the hairline from scratch for this guy.
» »
» » The entire hairline was brought down for this patient, reshaped and
» » designed. This is not the same hairline the patient was born with.
» »
»
» Are you serious??? It makes no sense, what’s the point of tearing down
» everything and then rebuild reshape redesign from scratch?

The guys is not bald, wouldn’t it be easier to simply fill in the thinning spots instead of rebuilding the entire hairline? If I was bald then I understand that I have to leave it up to the doctor to design a brand new hairline for me but that s not the case here.

»
» The guys is not bald, wouldn’t it be easier to simply fill in the thinning
» spots instead of rebuilding the entire hairline? If I was bald then I
» understand that I have to leave it up to the doctor to design a brand new
» hairline for me but that s not the case here.

Grafts were placed all in between his existing hair, as well as rebuilding his hairline. This will keep the patient happy for years and years to come, as there will be no chance of the patient “thinning out behind the transplant”. This future proofs the result.

Placing grafts “only” in the balding area, will just have the patient constantly chasing his hairloss.

Here, grafts were placed to rebuild all of zones 1,2 3 and even 4. Not only does the patient have an amazing hairline now that creates a youtfull look, he has added density all up the middle.

The post op photo below shows where grafts were placed.

I’ll be posting a video of this result in the coming week.

OMG… you can’t imagine what this guy will look like in 10 years… 20… 30…

Hair transplants are permanant, but the overall results are temporary. To many, that is worth it. It was to me at the time. I had 6 procedures in my 20’s and looked great… I was happy… I am late 40’s now.

If I posted my current pics, the industry would lose hundreds of customers! What was added as a NW3 is all I have left as a NW6.

Not funny at all! Totally freaky! I would never do it again if I had the choice again. Look at what you see on this site… recent results. Ever see the results a decade or 2 later? No… thank God!

I was a model for the HT industry… Now I am a freak. Wonderful!

»
» Hair transplants are permanant, but the overall results are temporary. To
» many, that is worth it. It was to me at the time. I had 6 procedures in my
» 20’s and looked great… I was happy… I am late 40’s now.
»
» If I posted my current pics, the industry would lose hundreds of customers!
» What was added as a NW3 is all I have left as a NW6.
»
» Not funny at all! Totally freaky! I would never do it again if I had the
» choice again. Look at what you see on this site… recent results. Ever
» see the results a decade or 2 later? No… thank God!
»
» I was a model for the HT industry… Now I am a freak. Wonderful!

I am sorry to hear that your procedures have not gone the way you had hoped.

The patient above has had all 4 zones covered, so his procedure was not just in the front.

Also, please understand that this patien had a FUE procedure. He has the option of wearing his hair very short in the future or even shaving it all down if he chooses to. There is no risk of him looking like a freak.

We have developed a long term plan with the above patient which includes the area that was covered in his procedure, donor management in case he needs another procedure, a treatmet plan of shampoos and products to prevent future thinning etc…

The actual Hair transplant itself is just one aspect of the treatment and long term plan for the patient.

Regarding how patients look years after their procedure, I myself had my procedure over 5 years ago and have provided updated photos in the below link, my hair still looks great:

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry-id-105036.html#p105036

Me 5 years later

This patient below had his procedure 7 years ago. With our treatment plan, everything still looks great!

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry-id-104629.html#p104629

Patient 7 years later

» »

»
» Wow he looks amazing, is this the same guy or a different person?

For those of you who have been emailing me about this patient.

I will be posting the rest of his result photos from his procedure with Dr. Baubac in a new thread later this week. Along with a video of his result. Thanks for your patience everyone!

Hi everyone,

The video of this patient was posted up on the maine Hairsite page. Please check it out: http://www.hairsite.com/

Hello Everyone,

I know a lot of people were following this result by Dr. Baubac.

Today this patient sent in a photo to me, that he took on his cell phone. No product.

This photo shows his result 4 years after his procedure with Dr. Baubac. Still looks great!

I thought I would share these fun photos of this Dr. Baubac Hair restoration patient performing live

He is the same patient in this thread, he had 3,453 grafts with Dr. Baubac Hayatdavoudi in our Beverly Hills Clinic.

click the photo to see clear image

A few more of this Dr. Bauabc patient perfroming

Hi Everyone,

People email me all the time for updated photos of this Dr. Baubac result, so I thought I would share some.

Here are updated photos of this Dr. Baubac Fue result 6 years post op, photos just taken today!

please click on image for HD Photo

You can also see some great close up’s of his hair and Dr. Baubac result here in this video of him singing, some real good closeups of him and his hair here - some great closeups of his hair at 0:25 and 1:18 and 3:30 marks