Dr. Arvind: 5183 FUE+BHT update, Zayden, "impossible" repair

Congrats to Zayden and Dr. Arvind. Well done. Its repair patients like these that test the true mettle of a doctor.

» » » » » are these all beard hairs?
» » » »
» » » » Mixture of BEARD and CHEST hair. However, I am not sure about the
» » » » breakdown between BEARD and CHEST donor. I will try to locate that
» » » » information.
» » » »
» » » » Pure BHT repair. Total of 5183 grafts.
» » »
» » » 2043 head, 2586 beard, and 554 chest
» »
» » I can tell the difference in the donor, your chin has thinned out
» » considerably after removing 2586 grafts. Did Dr. A say how many more
» grafts
» » you can get from your beard?
»
» No he didn’t, but he mentioned that my beard will have a big share for my
» progress, and his startegy was to use the head grafts for the frontal
» hairline and goes inside with a mixture of beard and chest grafts.

You must be very pleased considering what your scalp looked like just half a year ago.

» I can’t believe this, whoever did this to you should be arrested. I wonder
» how he sleeps at night.

We need to out the doctor who did this to him, it’s a crime.

I REALLY WANT TO SEE THIS, BUT CANT SEE THE VIDEO =(

well…i like to see a video of Zayden after his "repair"jurney with dr A.

» I REALLY WANT TO SEE THIS, BUT CANT SEE THE VIDEO =(

What browser are you using? The video should play automatically in the originating post of this thread.

» » » » » » are these all beard hairs?
» » » » »
» » » » » Mixture of BEARD and CHEST hair. However, I am not sure about the
» » » » » breakdown between BEARD and CHEST donor. I will try to locate
» that
» » » » » information.
» » » » »
» » » » » Pure BHT repair. Total of 5183 grafts.
» » » »
» » » » 2043 head, 2586 beard, and 554 chest
» » »
» » » I can tell the difference in the donor, your chin has thinned out
» » » considerably after removing 2586 grafts. Did Dr. A say how many more
» » grafts
» » » you can get from your beard?
» »
» » No he didn’t, but he mentioned that my beard will have a big share for
» my
» » progress, and his startegy was to use the head grafts for the frontal
» » hairline and goes inside with a mixture of beard and chest grafts.
»
» You must be very pleased considering what your scalp looked like just half
» a year ago.

yeah sure, I never thought the result would be like this, but during the 5 days procedure I was totaly convinced that the best results I might recieve would be here in this clinic, despite the fact that I was shocked the 1st day I washed my head with a shampoo (during the first week after my surgery), I thought my hair is falling down and I was so afraid, and I had a contact with Dr.A and he told me that’s normal the hair will grow again after 6~8 weeks, since then everything is fine and cool, and the donor areas(head, beard, and chest) healed very quickly and looks very normal and no1 since the first week noticed anything.

» I REALLY WANT TO SEE THIS, BUT CANT SEE THE VIDEO =(
I can send you the video through e-mail. (Pharoan_1@hotmail.com)

» Zayden, your results look great so far man! Hang in there and be patient.
» There are many months of growing yet to come.
»
» For the few negative posters toward the top of the thread, your comments
» should go unnoticed. It is obvious you didn’t watch the video or see the
» before photos. Anyone who can say that these results are not a major
» improvement from Zayden’s initial situation is out of their minds!

Thx JP, what I have reached right now is due to David, hairsite, and all of you. Thank you all
However, I wish to read the opinion of the well-known doctors like Dr(Umar, Woods, Cole, Armani, …etc) Is there any1 who can invite them to this thread, I would be gratful.

Nothing is playing. I have no idea what you mean by browser (computer illiterate here) but I have windows xp and use google as my search engine. Hope that helps.

» » I REALLY WANT TO SEE THIS, BUT CANT SEE THE VIDEO =(
»
» What browser are you using? The video should play automatically in the
» originating post of this thread.

Zayden whoever gave you those scars should pay for this repair, he literally ruined your life for years.

zayden_mo what is the next step for you? Do you have any more body hair left and are you going back to Dr. Arvind for more repair?

» zayden_mo what is the next step for you? Do you have any more body hair
» left and are you going back to Dr. Arvind for more repair?

Yeah I still have enough body hair and beard, and Dr.Arvind said that I will need another session but still not organized yet.

June Update:

I feel very sorry for you. This is quite an improvement compared to before, I hope your hair keeps getting better every day.

Zayden,can you post some pictures wiht your hair dry? And do you see new hairs growing out after 5 months or this is all you got for 5000+ grafts? So far i think is a good inprovement,with another 5000 grafts in the top scalp and crown you will look as normal as everyone else.Wish you good luck.

Finally, I can see the video and pics. WoW. I cannot imagine the pain and suffering you experienced living life with such scars on a part of your body that’s just screaming for attention. Someone needs to introduce that butcher surgeon to a sharper scalpel.

Marco said it perfect; hats off to Dr Arvind for taking on such a case as I’m sure most surgeons would have shun the patient away in fear of failure. Please keep us posted especially at the 1 yr mark. I’d be really interested in seeing the progression which will provide a better visual of the body/beard graft’s success at that point.

It’s only uphill for you from this point on.

» OMG, how did he end up with scars like that?

When Zayden started losing hair at a young age, he went to a plastic surgeon who advised him scalp expansion and flap transfer.
In simple words, putting a balloon under the donor area of the scalp and injecting fluid in it over time to stretch that part of the scalp. Once the scalp was stretched, they cut a flap of the scalp. Its called a flap because its not cut out completely like in a strip. One end of it is left uncut.
Then the cut portion of the scalp is rotated and stitched in the frontal balding area.

Flap, in my opinion is not advisable for any patient. But in Zayden’s case, 2 additional problems occured.

1. The 2 flaps were not equal. As a result there was a zigzag hairline.
  2. One of the flaps had been taken outside the safe donor area. Therefore, as Zayden’s hairloss progressed to NW 6 levels, he lost hair from the flap too.

My 2nd session with Dr.A will be next week.
Here’s my latest progress.

» My 2nd session with Dr.A will be next week.

What is Dr. A planning to do this time?