Dr Armani Who?

First time posting here.

All that I read about Alvi Armani is positive. My post is no exception. My history of hair transplants covers the span of 10 plus years to include 3 strips and 1 mpr. I was indeed pampered by Dr. Alvi Armani and his staff. From start to finish my comfort was of primary importance to all there. I was a special case as my veins went into hiding and an IV could not be done, so that meant extra attention with fluids (labor intensive) in addition to all the other attention I received. Dr. Edwards is gifted and has an amazing presents. I was looked after by Dr. Edwards, Dr. Armani and his staff of talented, kind and caring professionals.
I have had to make the choice of hair transplants 4 times in my life. Dr. Armani was the 4th and by far the best. He really cannot be compared with and it is a little unfair to all the others out there, but as they say “it is what it is”.
I could go on, but will stop here. If you would like a peak then go here.
[link=http://linden79.wordpress.com/

Hi Linden,
Glad to hear that Dr.Armani was able to do something for you. I also had my first procedure done in May with Dr.Sara Armani in Toronto that consisted of 3552 FUE grafts. In the beginning I started reading the blogs and looking at before and after photos and communicated with some patients to get some feedbacks. Alvi Armani had one of the best turnouts, their work was just amazing and their reputation is definitely up there. The Alvi-Armani clinic is definitely one of the best out there. In the mean time you can check out my blog I have some photos on there and I will continue to post my progress. I also look forward to seeing your progress can’t wait.
Good Luck on your growth,

Damn dude, you look like you just went 10 rounds! That is some serious swelling! Hope everything comes out ok!

hahaha yeah it looks like I was with Tyson in the ring for a round or two. The swelling was completely gone the 4th day and the good thing is that I felt no pain after the procedure so I ended up not having to use any of the pain medication and I was back to work onthe 4th day…I’ll be posting some new photo’s soon:-)
» Damn dude, you look like you just went 10 rounds! That is some serious
» swelling! Hope everything comes out ok!

Hi Burberry,

The work they did on you looks really really good, should be amazing looking when it grows out.
Dr. Armani and his staff are wonderful.
I am waiting on usb and software to show up for my new camera.
As soon as it is here I will post new photos.
I did my research and looked all over and read and read. But what helped me decide was being able to talked to a patient and see his photos… The after shots of the work that Dr. Armani did was like looking at natural hairline. Some claim that there work is virtually undetectable… Dr. Armani work is undetectable in my opinion.

I will check back with you and your pictures.
Look for mine hopefull in the next week.

» Hi Linden,
» Glad to hear that Dr.Armani was able to do something for you. I also had
» my first procedure done in May with Dr.Sara Armani in Toronto that
» consisted of 3552 FUE grafts. In the beginning I started reading the blogs
» and looking at before and after photos and communicated with some patients
» to get some feedbacks. Alvi Armani had one of the best turnouts, their work
» was just amazing and their reputation is definitely up there. The
» Alvi-Armani clinic is definitely one of the best out there. In the mean
» time you can check out my blog I have some photos on there and I will
» continue to post my progress. I also look forward to seeing your progress
» can’t wait.
» Good Luck on your growth,

Linden, Congrats on your procedure, I look forward to following along with your progress. I had 4,181 FUE grafts done by Dr Armani back in February, so I’m just past the 4 month mark now. The procedure wasn’t bad at all, and no pain afterwards… I had some minor swelling, but by day 4 it was completely gone; just in time for the plane ride home.

Anyways, keep up posted on your progress and good growing to you!!

Glad you`ve had a positive experience,4 HTs like myself.

Hi:

I am having surgery with Dr. Armani in September. Just wondering if you were able to cover your head up for the plane ride home. I guess I’m a little paranoid about that part of it. Were you allowed to wear a hat? Any tips or advice would be appreciated. Thanks

ACA

» Linden, Congrats on your procedure, I look forward to following along with
» your progress. I had 4,181 FUE grafts done by Dr Armani back in February,
» so I’m just past the 4 month mark now. The procedure wasn’t bad at all,
» and no pain afterwards… I had some minor swelling, but by day 4 it was
» completely gone; just in time for the plane ride home.
»
» Anyways, keep up posted on your progress and good growing to you!!

Hey ACA,

You can wear a surgical cap or maybe a loose ballcap. Remember, care for your Head should be top priority, you will never see those people in the airport again anyways :slight_smile: