Dr.Armani celebrity hair transplants

» Sorry, Mathew Mconhahey has not had a hair transplant. It is a very good
» temporary piece for his hairline of which I suspect Clooney is sporting one
» too but I need to do more research on that one. I’ve always said that MM
» has not had a hair transplant and last month I presented the proof. Case
» closed!
»
» Here is your before pic of MM…

The pics you posted are quite convincing that he did not have a hair transplant but I have a hard time believing that he was wearing a piece, I have never seen a hairpiece that good, never ever, I can normally spot that miles away. Case reopened until it is proven beyond a reasonable doubt he is wearing a piece.

As for Clooney, unless proven guilty, that s his real hair as far as I am concerned:)

If he’s not wearing a piece then what else could it be? Toppik? He obviously has not had a hair transplant so any doc claiming behind they scenes that they did the work is lying.

I’ve seen some pieces that are undetectable unless one is right up close and looking. The problem is that they last for only a few days to a week before they fall apart because they are so delicate. They’re out there and are far more common in Hollywood than most people realize.

» » Sorry, Mathew Mconhahey has not had a hair transplant. It is a very good
» » temporary piece for his hairline of which I suspect Clooney is sporting
» one
» » too but I need to do more research on that one. I’ve always said that
» MM
» » has not had a hair transplant and last month I presented the proof.
» Case
» » closed!
» »
» » Here is your before pic of MM…
»
»
» The pics you posted are quite convincing that he did not have a hair
» transplant but I have a hard time believing that he was wearing a piece, I
» have never seen a hairpiece that good, never ever, I can normally spot
» that miles away. Case reopened until it is proven beyond a reasonable
» doubt he is wearing a piece.
»
» As for Clooney, unless proven guilty, that s his real hair as far as I am
» concerned:)

any chance MM’s hair transplant grafts fell out after a couple years ?

I have a hard time believing that he was wearing a piece, I have never seen a hairpiece that good, never ever, I can normally spot that miles away.

Have you ever been on a hollywood set? Millions of dollars are spent on make up artists, hair people, back ground tones, lighting etc… to make these people look amazing on TV.

This includes hair pieces, toppik etc… Both are used very often in Hollywood and acting.