Dr. Armani - adamK, 3000 strip, 5 yrs + FUE 11 days ago

You didn’t need FUE and you had it done because Armani wanted you to speak intelligently about it???

Are you kidding me? This is the most pathetic excuse I have ever heard.

I’m sorry mate but it just sounds odd.

By the way… you did not need a transplant at this stage. If you only needed to ‘experience’ FUE you should have used a limited number of grafts like 500/1000.

Said that, you are going to have teenage like density after this procedure. Enjoy it!

What sounds odd?? I work for him as a consultant, selling his product, and he
offered it to me. It’s business. To answer the other question, my FUE was 1,500 grafts. I personally have a strong, dense donor area and if I ever need more surgeries, I still have between 5-6,000 available via FUE method. Knowing that, I had no issue with achieving “teenage like density” and I plan to enjoy it.

» What sounds odd?? I work for him as a consultant, selling his product, and
» he
» offered it to me. It’s business. To answer the other question, my FUE was
» 1,500 grafts. I personally have a strong, dense donor area and if I ever
» need more surgeries, I still have between 5-6,000 available via FUE
» method. Knowing that, I had no issue with achieving “teenage like density”
» and I plan to enjoy it.

Hey adamk, I think it’s fantastik that Armani is doing fue. Do u think he will try body hair tarnsplant any time soon?

Mr. Frodo,

I have had quite a few clients ask that question, and unfortunately the answer is no. Body hairs have a different texture and quality than scalp hairs and in our opinion do not produce good looking & natural hair transplants.

» Mr. Frodo,
»
» I have had quite a few clients ask that question, and unfortunately the
» answer is no. Body hairs have a different texture and quality than scalp
» hairs and in our opinion do not produce good looking & natural hair
» transplants.

Dr. Armani obviously does great work but I think he is missing out on a big piece of the market. There are a lot of people like me who want to use body hair to fill in our strip scars. Rooster will be going to Dr. Umar to have that done very soon and I may do the same later this year.

You should ask Dr. Armani to reconsider BHT.

Hi Stitch,

I have already had that conversation with the doctor and at this point he simply isn’t interested in that type of work.

Didnt come out so clear… If it wansn’t for my FUSS scar, my donor area would look 100% natural.