Dr.Allan Feller is an arrogant pretender

On HTN the 'outspoken"Allan Feller is afraid to debate with greyhunk:
On a thread that Feller posted him self.Here it is:
http://hair-restoration-info.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1466060861/m/7841051593?r=38810014#38810014

Unfortunately on Hair Transplant Network one is not allowed to ask this:

A set of statements is logically consistent if and only if it is possible for all of them to be true at the same time

Dr.Feller Allan wrote this on this Hair Transplant Network forum:

(1) On the hair loss forum, a particular physician ignored the basics of “Hair Transplant 101″ by harvesting a donor strip that was obviously too low and led to a needlessly greater chance of large scar formation. Was this just an isolated “once in a while” incident, or was this “less than optimal” approach to donor harvesting a more pervasive problem?I think it is epidemic.
(2)
. Amateur HT docs and their staffs tend to use LOADS of epinephrine, which is one of the unexplained reasons why there are so many poor HT results in the world. Now you know.
(3) If you REALLY want to clean up this industry, require every doctor to take photos of EVERY patient he performs surgery on, and then require that those photos be published online with a summary of the salient facts of the case. Do that, and 90% of the HT clinics will go out of business.
(4) Dr. Mohmand, the first step in analyzing the validity of a theory is NOT to set up double blind multicenter studies. It’s to break down each aspect of the theory into sub-components and subject each one to scientific testing. If any of these component parts of the theory fail their tests, then the entire theory falls
(5) ANY doctor can perform HT because such surgery is WELL within any licensed doctors competence level. It’s just not that hard a procedure to perform and does not require any special training.
(6) Hair Transplants as opposed to LLLT treatment work

It is impossible for all of the following statements to be true at the same time:
Any two or three of them might be true at the same time; but there is no way that all of them could be true. In other words, (1) through (6) form a logically inconsistent set. What does it mean to say that something is logically inconsistent?
A set of statements is logically inconsistent if and only if: (a) that set includes a direct contradiction of the form “p & not-p”; or (b) a direct contradiction can be deduced from that set.
None of the statements in (1) through (6) directly contradicts any other, so if the set is logically inconsistent, it must be because we can deduce a contradiction from it. This is precisely what I will do.
A contradiction can easily be deduced from (1) through (6) once we think through the implications of the attributes cited in (1) through (6). They reason as follows:
A. Harvesting a donor strip that was obviously too low and led to a needlessly greater chance of large scar formation. is not only a prevalent problem, but epidemic
B. Amateur HT docs and their staffs tend to use LOADS of epinephrine, which is one of the unexplained reasons why there are so many poor HT results in the world
C. If you REALLY want to clean up Hair Transplant industry 90% of the HT clinics will go out of business.
D. If any component parts of theory fail their tests, then the entire theory falls
E. ANY doctor can perform HT because such surgery is WELL within any licensed doctors competence level. It’s just not that hard a procedure to perform and does not require any special training.
F. Hair Transplants work.

Statements A through D infer that vast majority of Hair Transplants today are done with adverse effect to the patient. Which means are unsuccessful. We can conclude that A through D directly contradicts statement E and F.
If A,B,C and D are true, then how come E and F are true also? How 90% failure of something can be said to be success?
Now ,If HT Industry knows about all of the evil and suffering in the HT world(because of A,B,C,D), knows how to eliminate or prevent it(because of A,B,C), is powerful enough to prevent it(by establishing unified rules how hair transplant should be performed, and by enforcing those rules), and yet does not prevent it (by arrogantly stating E and F), HT industry must be Impotent, Ignorant or Wicked.
How does Dr.Feller justify when says this:

“You are making up justifications to continue selling laser combs for money in your pocket while all the while turning a blind eye to the facts before you. Your opinions about the purposes and uses for laser combs are useless if they are built on made up statistics, faulty logic, a complete lack of clinical evidence, and a total dismisal of the facts of physics. You have not debated well as you have failed to prove a single word I’ve written to be wrong. You still have that opportunity, but like all LLLT propoenents you will continue to fail to make your case, just like the other two doctors running from this thread.

When

Considering A,B,C,D?
Is that not the same as when the result of the experiment in the video he presented, and the final result was that at least two components of LLLT theory failed miserably?
Does not HT “Industry “ have to go back to the drawing board just like he said this for LLLT?-“ It should be back to the drawing board for the industry, however, they are selling too many laser products to be bothered with annoyances like validity testing.
Is it because HT “Industry” sells too many hair transplants,( 90% unsuccessful ) of which most go back for repair so the HT “Industry is not to be bothered with annoyances like validity of how are done ,by testing?

Dr.Allan Feller says this:

I would like to know how a non-licensed non-doctor working in a salon can make a medical diagnosis of alopecia and then further offer a “medical” treatment. A serious legal issue here.

I agree.The same goes for the consultants making medical diagnosis of alopecia ,offer medical treatment by hair transplant surgery,and negotiating size and quantity of grafts.

Dr.Feller also says this

I would contact the attorney general of the state these salons are located in and report them for attempting to practice medicine without a license. Once the first salon owner is taken out of his/her store in handcuffs, the rest will reject this newest form of quackary.

I agree.The same goes for all the Hair Transplant surgeons that are in majority,who perform hair transplant surgery whilist they are in another room ,and leave the patient alone with surgical technicians for hours .Surgical technicians and consultants doing surgeons work.

Question for Dr.Feller

If you say this:

Sure, MORE government intervention. That’s the answer. Because government officials like Senator Biden, whose name was affixed to the Senate letter above, are authorities and experts on hair transplantation. Right? … only people who benefit from government interference in business are the bad guys. The best way to cause stagnation in an industry, or to outright kill it, is to have the reprobates in congress regulate it “in the name of “ethics” and “fairness”. Government officials can hardly call themselves the paragons of “ethics”, and the word “fairness” has been so distorted and perverted by legislators, supreme jurists, and morally bankrupt executives that it has completely lost any meaning.
… We don’t need more government interference. We need more personal responsibility on the part of patients and transparency on the part of doctors.

Why do you call upon Attorney General now?

this is how he replies to such questions:

As Falceros mentioned, there are those who seek to just make trouble for reasons known only to themselves and their psychiatirsts.

He also writes this:

You should know that I debated David Michaels (Hairmax boss) live on the radio last year and brought up these issues and more. He tried to sidestep them, but only dug his hole deeper. He has vowed never to debate me again. Why do you think that is? Do you think for a second I would avoid any opportunity to defend the hair transplant industry? Never. So why doesn’t David Michaels or ANY of the doctor on his medical advisory team, or ANY of the doctors selling LLLT to the public stand behind their own industry? I’ll tell you why, because they CAN’T and they know it.

I criticize and expose the LLLT industry using my real name and position without fear because I KNOW I am writing the truth. When people CAN’T write the truth they stay VERY quiet"

I say Dr.Allan Feller is an arrogant pretender hiding behind Bill Falceros.When he does not have an answer he answers with insults.

Do you really expect anyone to try and make sense of all that?

» Do you really expect anyone to try and make sense of all that?

Yes:-D

» Do you really expect anyone to try and make sense of all that?

Here I will make it shorter just for you.

Dr.Feller Allan wrote this on this Hair Transplant Network forum:

(1) On the hair loss forum, a particular physician ignored the basics of “Hair Transplant 101″ by harvesting a donor strip that was obviously too low and led to a needlessly greater chance of large scar formation. Was this just an isolated “once in a while” incident, or was this “less than optimal” approach to donor harvesting a more pervasive problem?I think it is epidemic.
(2)
. Amateur HT docs and their staffs tend to use LOADS of epinephrine, which is one of the unexplained reasons why there are so many poor HT results in the world. Now you know.
(3) If you REALLY want to clean up this industry, require every doctor to take photos of EVERY patient he performs surgery on, and then require that those photos be published online with a summary of the salient facts of the case. Do that, and 90% of the HT clinics will go out of business.
(4) Dr. Mohmand, the first step in analyzing the validity of a theory is NOT to set up double blind multicenter studies. It’s to break down each aspect of the theory into sub-components and subject each one to scientific testing. If any of these component parts of the theory fail their tests, then the entire theory falls
(5) ANY doctor can perform HT because such surgery is WELL within any licensed doctors competence level. It’s just not that hard a procedure to perform and does not require any special training.
(6) Hair Transplants as opposed to LLLT treatment work

It is impossible for all of the following statements to be true at the same time:
Any two or three of them might be true at the same time; but there is no way that all of them could be true. In other words, (1) through (6) form a logically inconsistent set. What does it mean to say that something is logically inconsistent?
A set of statements is logically inconsistent if and only if: (a) that set includes a direct contradiction of the form “p & not-p”; or (b) a direct contradiction can be deduced from that set.
None of the statements in (1) through (6) directly contradicts any other, so if the set is logically inconsistent, it must be because we can deduce a contradiction from it. This is precisely what I will do.
A contradiction can easily be deduced from (1) through (6) once we think through the implications of the attributes cited in (1) through (6). They reason as follows:
A. Harvesting a donor strip that was obviously too low and led to a needlessly greater chance of large scar formation. is not only a prevalent problem, but epidemic
B. Amateur HT docs and their staffs tend to use LOADS of epinephrine, which is one of the unexplained reasons why there are so many poor HT results in the world
C. If you REALLY want to clean up Hair Transplant industry 90% of the HT clinics will go out of business.
D. If any component parts of theory fail their tests, then the entire theory falls
E. ANY doctor can perform HT because such surgery is WELL within any licensed doctors competence level. It’s just not that hard a procedure to perform and does not require any special training.

Statements A through D infer that vast majority of Hair Transplants today are done with adverse effect to the patient. Which means are unsuccessful. We can conclude that A through D directly contradicts statement E and F.
If A,B,C and D are true, then how come E and F are true also? How 90% failure of something can be said to be success?
Now ,If HT Industry knows about all of the evil and suffering in the HT world(because of A,B,C,D), knows how to eliminate or prevent it(because of A,B,C), is powerful enough to prevent it(by establishing unified rules how hair transplant should be performed, and by enforcing those rules), and yet does not prevent it (by arrogantly stating E and F), HT industry must be Impotent, Ignorant or Wicked.

As you note, A through D are logically consistent.

There appears to be a problem with E and F. But perhaps they are being taken out of context of a more robust explanation.

E revised: As far as professional medical schools and licensing bodies are concerned, “ANY doctor can perform HT because such surgery is WELL within any licensed doctors competence level. It’s just not that hard a procedure to perform and does not require any [school or AMA required] special training.” However just because HT is a simple procedure from a medical/surgical standpoint does not mean doctors graduate from college with the skills to perform the procedure well from an “artistic” standpoint.

F revised: “Hair Transplants work” from a medical standpoint. However, like any profession, the skills of each practitioner will vary, especially when it comes to artistic ability, which 99.9% of humans lack.

I suspect many people will remain skeptical of laser comb until before/after photos consistently show complete restorations of NW2 through NW4. I’m very skeptical of hair transplant, but I’m even more skeptical of laser comb. That being said, there are a handful of HT doctors that appear to be pushing the envelope in a positive way.

» As you note, A through D are logically consistent.
»
» A. Harvesting a donor strip that was obviously too low and led to a
» needlessly greater chance of large scar formation. is not only a prevalent
» problem, but epidemic
» B. Amateur HT docs and their staffs tend to use LOADS of epinephrine,
» which is one of the unexplained reasons why there are so many poor HT
» results in the world
» C. If you REALLY want to clean up Hair Transplant industry 90% of the HT
» clinics will go out of business.
» D. If any component parts of theory fail their tests, then the entire
» theory falls
»
» There appears to be a problem with E and F. But perhaps they are being
» taken out of context of a more robust explanation.
»
» E. ANY doctor can perform HT because such surgery is WELL within any
» licensed doctors competence level. It’s just not that hard a procedure to
» perform and does not require any special training.
»
» E revised: As far as professional medical schools and licensing bodies are
» concerned, “ANY doctor can perform HT because such surgery is WELL within
» any licensed doctors competence level. It’s just not that hard a procedure
» to perform and does not require any [school or AMA required] special
» training.” However just because HT is a simple procedure from a
» medical/surgical standpoint does not mean doctors graduate from college
» with the skills to perform the procedure well from an “artistic”
» standpoint.
»
»
» F. Hair Transplants work.
»
» F revised: “Hair Transplants work” from a medical standpoint. However,
» like any profession, the skills of each practitioner will vary, especially
» when it comes to artistic ability, which 99.9% of humans lack.
»
» I suspect many people will remain skeptical of laser comb until
» before/after photos consistently show complete restorations of NW2 through
» NW4. I’m very skeptical of hair transplant, but I’m even more skeptical of
» laser comb. That being said, there are a handful of HT doctors that appear
» to be pushing the envelope in a positive way.

Ok I surender,point taken I will see if I can erase this “sensles” post

I still don’t see how this makes Dr Feller “arrogant”.

» On HTN the 'outspoken"Allan Feller is afraid to debate with greyhunk:
» On a thread that Feller posted him self.Here it is:
» http://hair-restoration-info.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1466060861/m/7841051593?r=38810014#38810014
»
»
»
» Unfortunately on Hair Transplant Network one is not allowed to ask this:
»
»
»
» A set of statements is logically consistent if and only if it is possible
» for all of them to be true at the same time
»
»
» Dr.Feller Allan wrote this on this Hair Transplant Network forum:
»
» (1) On the hair loss forum, a particular physician ignored the basics of
» “Hair Transplant 101″ by harvesting a donor strip that was obviously
» too low and led to a needlessly greater chance of large scar formation. Was
» this just an isolated “once in a while” incident, or was this “less than
» optimal” approach to donor harvesting a more pervasive problem?I think it
» is epidemic.
» (2)
» . Amateur HT docs and their staffs tend to use LOADS of epinephrine, which
» is one of the unexplained reasons why there are so many poor HT results in
» the world. Now you know.
» (3) If you REALLY want to clean up this industry, require every doctor to
» take photos of EVERY patient he performs surgery on, and then require that
» those photos be published online with a summary of the salient facts of the
» case. Do that, and 90% of the HT clinics will go out of business.
» (4) Dr. Mohmand, the first step in analyzing the validity of a theory is
» NOT to set up double blind multicenter studies. It’s to break down each
» aspect of the theory into sub-components and subject each one to scientific
» testing. If any of these component parts of the theory fail their tests,
» then the entire theory falls
» (5) ANY doctor can perform HT because such surgery is WELL within any
» (6) Hair Transplants as opposed to LLLT treatment work
»
» It is impossible for all of the following statements to be true at the
» same time:
» Any two or three of them might be true at the same time; but there is no
» way that all of them could be true. In other words, (1) through (6) form a
» logically inconsistent set. What does it mean to say that something is
» logically inconsistent?
» A set of statements is logically inconsistent if and only if: (a) that set
» includes a direct contradiction of the form “p & not-p”; or (b) a direct
» contradiction can be deduced from that set.
» None of the statements in (1) through (6) directly contradicts any other,
» so if the set is logically inconsistent, it must be because we can deduce a
» contradiction from it. This is precisely what I will do.
» A contradiction can easily be deduced from (1) through (6) once we think
» through the implications of the attributes cited in (1) through (6). They
» reason as follows:
» A. Harvesting a donor strip that was obviously too low and led to a
» needlessly greater chance of large scar formation. is not only a prevalent
» problem, but epidemic
» B. Amateur HT docs and their staffs tend to use LOADS of epinephrine,
» which is one of the unexplained reasons why there are so many poor HT
» results in the world
» C. If you REALLY want to clean up Hair Transplant industry 90% of the HT
» clinics will go out of business.
» D. If any component parts of theory fail their tests, then the entire
» theory falls
» E. ANY doctor can perform HT because such surgery is WELL within any
» F. Hair Transplants work.
»
» Statements A through D infer that vast majority of Hair Transplants today
» are done with adverse effect to the patient. Which means are unsuccessful.
» We can conclude that A through D directly contradicts statement E and F.
» If A,B,C and D are true, then how come E and F are true also? How 90%
» failure of something can be said to be success?
» Now ,If HT Industry knows about all of the evil and suffering in the HT
» world(because of A,B,C,D), knows how to eliminate or prevent it(because of
» A,B,C), is powerful enough to prevent it(by establishing unified rules how
» hair transplant should be performed, and by enforcing those rules), and yet
» does not prevent it (by arrogantly stating E and F), HT industry must be
» Impotent, Ignorant or Wicked.
» How does Dr.Feller justify when says this:
»
» “You are making up justifications to continue selling laser combs for
» money in your pocket while all the while turning a blind eye to the facts
» before you. Your opinions about the purposes and uses for laser combs are
» useless if they are built on made up statistics, faulty logic, a complete
» lack of clinical evidence, and a total dismisal of the facts of physics.
» You have not debated well as you have failed to prove a single word I’ve
» written to be wrong. You still have that opportunity, but like all LLLT
» propoenents you will continue to fail to make your case, just like the
» other two doctors running from this thread.
»
»
» When
»
» Considering A,B,C,D?
» Is that not the same as when the result of the experiment in the video he
» presented, and the final result was that at least two components of LLLT
» theory failed miserably?
» Does not HT “Industry “ have to go back to the drawing board just like he
» said this for LLLT?-“ It should be back to the drawing board for the
» industry, however, they are selling too many laser products to be bothered
» with annoyances like validity testing.
» Is it because HT “Industry” sells too many hair transplants,( 90%
» unsuccessful ) of which most go back for repair so the HT “Industry is not
» to be bothered with annoyances like validity of how are done ,by testing?
»
» Dr.Allan Feller says this:
»
» I would like to know how a non-licensed non-doctor working in a salon can
» make a medical diagnosis of alopecia and then further offer a “medical”
» treatment. A serious legal issue here.
»
» I agree.The same goes for the consultants making medical diagnosis of
» alopecia ,offer medical treatment by hair transplant surgery,and
» negotiating size and quantity of grafts.
»
» Dr.Feller also says this
»
» I would contact the attorney general of the state these salons are located
» in and report them for attempting to practice medicine without a license.
» Once the first salon owner is taken out of his/her store in handcuffs, the
» rest will reject this newest form of quackary.
»
» I agree.The same goes for all the Hair Transplant surgeons that are in
» majority,who perform hair transplant surgery whilist they are in another
» room ,and leave the patient alone with surgical technicians for hours
» .Surgical technicians and consultants doing surgeons work.
»
»
» Question for Dr.Feller
»
» If you say this:
»
» Sure, MORE government intervention. That’s the answer. Because government
» officials like Senator Biden, whose name was affixed to the Senate letter
» above, are authorities and experts on hair transplantation. Right? … only
» people who benefit from government interference in business are the bad
» guys. The best way to cause stagnation in an industry, or to outright kill
» it, is to have the reprobates in congress regulate it “in the name of
» “ethics” and “fairness”. Government officials can hardly call themselves
» the paragons of “ethics”, and the word “fairness” has been so distorted and
» perverted by legislators, supreme jurists, and morally bankrupt executives
» that it has completely lost any meaning.
» … We don’t need more government interference. We need more personal
» responsibility on the part of patients and transparency on the part of
» doctors.
»
» Why do you call upon Attorney General now?
»
» this is how he replies to such questions:
»
» As Falceros mentioned, there are those who seek to just make trouble for
» reasons known only to themselves and their psychiatirsts.
»
» He also writes this:
»
» You should know that I debated David Michaels (Hairmax boss) live on the
» radio last year and brought up these issues and more. He tried to sidestep
» them, but only dug his hole deeper. He has vowed never to debate me again.
» Why do you think that is? Do you think for a second I would avoid any
» opportunity to defend the hair transplant industry? Never. So why doesn’t
» David Michaels or ANY of the doctor on his medical advisory team, or ANY of
» the doctors selling LLLT to the public stand behind their own industry?
» I’ll tell you why, because they CAN’T and they know it.
»
» I criticize and expose the LLLT industry using my real name and position
» without fear because I KNOW I am writing the truth. When people CAN’T write
» the truth they stay VERY quiet"
»
» I say Dr.Allan Feller is an arrogant pretender hiding behind Bill
» Falceros.When he does not have an answer he answers with insults.