Dr A

If a medical doctor requested that you train him/her in FUSE/BHT, how long would that training last? Weeks/months??

» If a medical doctor requested that you train him/her in FUSE/BHT, how long
» would that training last? Weeks/months??

Dear Damon,
We have a comprehensive training course for doctors who wish to enter the field.
I prefer to teach only 1 doctor an year.
We will, sometime soon, put forth a training module that can be made use of by more doctors.

Regards,
Dr. A

» » If a medical doctor requested that you train him/her in FUSE/BHT, how
» long
» » would that training last? Weeks/months??
»
» Dear Damon,
» We have a comprehensive training course for doctors who wish to enter the
» field.
» I prefer to teach only 1 doctor an year.
» We will, sometime soon, put forth a training module that can be made use
» of by more doctors.
»
» Regards,
» Dr. A

So your training courses last an entire year?
Please don’t misunderstand me,I am not questioned the credibility of your training courses.I respect you,I am not trying to start an argument with you.If your training courses were not adequate then a certain former pupil of yours wouldn’t have achieved the results that he is currently achieving with bht.Your skill & your ability to pass on your knowledge is not in question.I want to know how long it takes to train a person in FUSE or BHT.

You have mentioned in the past that you have refused to train docs because they have wanted to learn your procedures in a short time frame.In your mind,on average,how long will take to train a doc to be able to perform your techniques? 1 month,3 months,6months ?? I am looking for a approximate time frame.

Do you have something to say ? Say it !
Can you ask Dr Harris how long it would take him to train someone?

» So your training courses last an entire year?
» Please don’t misunderstand me,I am not questioned the credibility of your
» training courses.I respect you,I am not trying to start an argument with
» you.If your training courses were not adequate then a certain former pupil
» of yours wouldn’t have achieved the results that he is currently achieving
» with bht.Your skill & your ability to pass on your knowledge is not in
» question.I want to know how long it takes to train a person in FUSE or
» BHT.
»
» You have mentioned in the past that you have refused to train docs because
» they have wanted to learn your procedures in a short time frame.In your
» mind,on average,how long will take to train a doc to be able to perform
» your techniques? 1 month,3 months,6months ?? I am looking for a
» approximate time frame.

Dear Damon,
It was my fault that I did not elaborate on my statement.
Our present system of teaching factors in the previous experience and level of expertise of the student.
The time taken for a doctor who has no previous experience in the field of hair transplant will be more than for one who has been performinghair transplants beforehand.

Also, the duration of training should be long enough for the student to get a chance to view and asisst in a wide variety of patients (repairs, difficult cases, different hair types etc.).

It is my firm belief that until the training for HTs is institutionalized, the number of botched surgeries will be many times more than the correct ones.

To give an analogy, in the early era of heart surgeries, there was no branch nor formal training of cardiovascular surgery.

Its much the same in the field of hairtransplants.

Theres no separate field because,

1. Theres no formal course, and
  2. Theres no requirement for any formal training.

I believe the training should range over 1 to 2 years and the onus of proving successful completion should be on the student.
Thats the way it is in other medical fields.

Regards,
Dr. A