Dr.A: patient Ripper, 3720 STRIP, immediately post op

» Hi Damon
»
» Why dont U visit the famed ,as U call them, once.
» and ask them if u can meet one patient of theirs
»
» In my regard they must be S^$%$

Maybe I have already visited them,maybe I have seen their patients & that’s why I am so surprised.I don’t doubt you were butchered; all I want to know is what exactly happened to you.
You can slander them all you want,it does not concern me.F&M could die for all I care.I appear here courtesy of myself,I am not a clinic cheerleader. All I want to know is what they did to you.

»
» Damon, you say you are younger than me

I don’t say I am younger then you,I AM younger then you.Everything I have typed on this forum is true.

and that you got butchered. What
» exactly was done to you?:frowning:

A prominent self-promoting psycho who claimed to have pioneered mega-sessions removed a ridiculously large strip from the back of my head.The butcher realised he wasn’t able to suture the wound back together again so he started undermining the area with a scissor so he could get more flexibility in my scalp.He eventually managed to close the wound,all be it too tight.After a week or so I noticed that the back of my head was turning black.I rang the butcher & his assistant dismissed my concerns & said that it was just dry blood & that I had nothing to worry about.
Believe it or not,this butcher wasn’t even available to remove my sutures.I had to go to another Doc to remove them.This Doc delivered the bad news; NECROSIS.A massive amount of skin & hair at the back of my head was dead.It was a bloody mess & the raw bloody flesh took months to completely heal. None of the hair in the area grew back.
The damage is so large that serial excision is not an option.I couldn’t even have the scar reduced 1 cm in size because the scalp was so tight.
So much hair was killed that tissue expansion is not an option either.
I can’t even shave what’s left & move on because of the scarring.
Ironic isn’t it? I spent tens of thousands of dollars to cover a bald area but ended up with another larger bald area.

To make matters worse,of the thousands of grafts his assistants planted in my hairline,only 20 or so grew.I have 1 hair growing in an incorrect angle every 2-4 cm.That is pretty much the pattern for the front of my head,it looks ridiculous.

It ticks me off so badly when people suggest a wig.
It would be like you losing your tool & me telling you to stick a sock down your boxer shorts to make it look like you have a tool.
People don’t understand that victims of HTP surgery will never be able to move on until the physical damage is gone.Wearing a wig will only allow you to hide your hurt & embarrassment from others,NOT FROM YOURSELF & it’s how YOU feel that matters.
People should try wearing a wig for 1 day & see how hard it is to live with.

As for F&M being war criminals.
Based on my own experiences,99% of Docs that perform strip surgery /scalp reductions have skeletons in their closest that would qualify them as war criminals. With these types of surgical procedures it would be very difficult to find a doc that hasn’t butchered a couple of patients, especially when they first started.Years ago I consulted with countless numbers of HTP docs & was shocked at how many of them admitted to me that they have butchered patients in a similar way to me.When I asked why they continued to perform these types of operations they apologised for not being able to help me & showed me the door.

I know a wig isn’t something to be excited about…

But I do not see how this guy has enough donor hair to really get a good result at all out of a transplant. If he uses body hair, he better have alot of it, respond really well to it, and have alot of money. The donor density is thin, the baldness extensive…

I know this seems “cold” on my part, but its plain dishonest to cheerlead NW7’s into getting work. Just not enough hair in my opinon.

Damon’s story is so infuriating. It could have happened to any of us back before the net. No one expects --harm-- from going to a doctor. That doc should be sued. You should be able to get with a lawyer and sue him for tearing up your head----period. He didn’t know what he was doing, or he didn’t care about what he was doing.

Dear Damon,
I think that what was done to you was atrocious. I would kill that doctor with my bare hands. What a fucking bastard!!! I hope he gets testicular cancer.

Do you still have his name, telephone number and general details?
I suggest everybody in this forum should chip in and collect the money necessary to sue this pig. He can’t get away with this!!!

If you give your details I’m ready to contribute to this cause. I’m not rich (i’m only a student) but I’m more than willing to help you if you want.

A big hug Damon

Who is F&M ?

» » This is a puplicity lounge for HT docs, not more, » » » » all hair-organisations make more invailte scalps and destroy many many
» » life`s from hairloss people in the last 20 years ,this is fact ,not
» more
» » !
» »
»
» WTF? are you speaking in English here?

I know. We’re having the same problem on the HM forum… maybe not as much as you. But people come to the forum spouting bizarre words, extremely fractured English, and posting comments that have been run through bad online translation engines. This may sound terribly intolerant of me – I really have nothing against these people, except that it does clog up the website with confusing and laughable posts. How many times can I run through a thread and laugh out loud?

And I thought our elementary and secondary schools in the US sucked. WTF is a “hairorganisation”? I suppose he means HT clinics? Then why doesn’t he just say so? Or find a blog in his own language, about HT, to post on.

Hi JTR, you completely healed from the cosmetic surgery? Feel like a new man now? Would you consider hair transplant?

» Hi JTR, you completely healed from the cosmetic surgery? Feel like a new
» man now? Would you consider hair transplant?

COMPLETELY healed from the neck surgery, but I would not consider HT without HM.

» I hope he gets testicular cancer.

With my luck,I’ll be the one getting cancer.Honestly,as long as I am repaired,he could live a healthy prosperous life for all I care.

» Do you still have his name, telephone number and general details?
» I suggest everybody in this forum should chip in and collect the money
» necessary to sue this pig. He can’t get away with this!!!
»
» If you give your details I’m ready to contribute to this cause. I’m not
» rich (i’m only a student) but I’m more than willing to help you if you
» want.

I appreciate your offer P,I really do.

I have already tried to sue him; I had the best lawyers in town.
I lost the “unlosable case” because I had signed a consent form/waver prior to surgery. By signing that, you pretty much give up all your rights. Those consent forms/wavers give HTP doc’s immunity from murder. Now you know why it is such a big deal that Dr Woods doesn’t require his patients to sign papers prior to him working on them.
After I was butchered I consulted with allot of HTP Docs, all of whom had told me that the doc who operated on me was negligent & that I should sue him. They pretended to be so upset at what had happened to me. Academy award winning performances. When my lawyers contacted these HTP Docs for them to supply medical reports they were all very eager to provide them but at a very high cost. I didn’t mind paying but the reports they provided were worthless. I found out the hard way that HTP Docs only insult each other behind closed doors, they have a unwritten law that states that they wont assist in suing one of their own. This law applies for all docs in general.

The judge was sympathetic about my situation but the standard papers I was forced to sign pre op made all the difference. Plus the fact that the HTP docs refused to publicly state what they had said to me in private lead to my defeat.
Now you know why I have such a strong hatred for these bastards.

After I lost, not only did I have to pay my lawyers ALLOT of money but I had to pay the legal costs of the doc who butchered me too. The cost of the strip surgery never really made a dent in my wallet but the lawsuit sure did. The lawyers performed strip surgery on my wallet. I could have filed for bankruptcy to avoid paying all the legal costs & I could have held onto all the money I had but I didn’t. I am a man of principal, of honour & I paid out everyone.
Lawyers are worse then HTP docs.

When you think about it , suing him was a stupid thing to do anyways. What was I going to gain? Was my head going to be miraculously repaired when I walked out of the courtroom? Where the grafts that didn’t grow miraculously grow & cover my hair line? No. I wasn’t even going to get justice, just some money. Justice would be if he was physically scarred.
Good guys all ways get f**ked over while the bastards fall into good luck day after day,

Thanks again for offering to help me out. The friendship, compassion & humanity some of you guys have showed me here is something I truly appreciate. I really hope the day will come when I will be able to repay you all & show you my appreciation.