Dr a india

CAN ANYONE TELL ME MORE ABOUT DR A OF INDIA

» CAN ANYONE TELL ME MORE ABOUT DR A OF INDIA

I am fairly new here the only thing I can tell you is that he posts a lot :slight_smile:

» » CAN ANYONE TELL ME MORE ABOUT DR A OF INDIA
»
» I am fairly new here the only thing I can tell you is that he posts a lot
» :)HE LOOKS LIKE HE DOES REALLY GOOD WORK AT REALLY GOOD PRICES WHICH IS WHAT IM LOOKING FOR I CANT AFFORD THE AMERICAN PRICES BUT IVE READ ON OTHER FORUMS THAT IN THE PAST SOME OF HIS PICS ON HIS WEB SITE MAY NOT HAVE BEEN HIS WORK IM JUST TRYING TO FIND THE TRUTH BEHIND IT

» » » CAN ANYONE TELL ME MORE ABOUT DR A OF INDIA
» »
» » I am fairly new here the only thing I can tell you is that he posts a
» lot
» » :)HE LOOKS LIKE HE DOES REALLY GOOD WORK AT REALLY GOOD PRICES WHICH IS
» WHAT IM LOOKING FOR I CANT AFFORD THE AMERICAN PRICES BUT IVE READ ON OTHER
» FORUMS THAT IN THE PAST SOME OF HIS PICS ON HIS WEB SITE MAY NOT HAVE BEEN
» HIS WORK IM JUST TRYING TO FIND THE TRUTH BEHIND IT

that was true, arvind was busted about using false pics on his website years ago, in spite of that i still think he is better than 99% of the doctors out there

» » » » CAN ANYONE TELL ME MORE ABOUT DR A OF INDIA
» » »
» » » I am fairly new here the only thing I can tell you is that he posts a
» » lot
» » » :)HE LOOKS LIKE HE DOES REALLY GOOD WORK AT REALLY GOOD PRICES WHICH
» IS
» » WHAT IM LOOKING FOR I CANT AFFORD THE AMERICAN PRICES BUT IVE READ ON
» OTHER
» » FORUMS THAT IN THE PAST SOME OF HIS PICS ON HIS WEB SITE MAY NOT HAVE
» BEEN
» » HIS WORK IM JUST TRYING TO FIND THE TRUTH BEHIND IT
»
» that was true, arvind was busted about using false pics on his website
» years ago, in spite of that i still think he is better than 99% of the
» doctors out there

Did he really do that? There’s no excuse for that.

IF THE PICS ON HIS WEBSITE ARE REAL THEN HE DOES REALLY GOOD WORK ME AND FOUR FREINDS HAVE ALL DECIDED TO GET A HT IM GOING FIRST SO IM TRYING TO FIND THE BEST DOC IF IT TURNS OUT GOOD THEY ILL GET THERES DONE BY HIM

Forget pics. You want a ht Go meet some of his patients that had the surgery done. Everyone else is just giving a opinion based on pics. You will not know all until you meet patients

» » » CAN ANYONE TELL ME MORE ABOUT DR A OF INDIA
» »
» » I am fairly new here the only thing I can tell you is that he posts a
» lot
» » :)HE LOOKS LIKE HE DOES REALLY GOOD WORK AT REALLY GOOD PRICES WHICH IS
» WHAT IM LOOKING FOR I CANT AFFORD THE AMERICAN PRICES BUT IVE READ ON OTHER
» FORUMS THAT IN THE PAST SOME OF HIS PICS ON HIS WEB SITE MAY NOT HAVE BEEN
» HIS WORK IM JUST TRYING TO FIND THE TRUTH BEHIND IT

That was a fault of the webdesigner. That pathetic excuse is used by a particular site owner to malign Dr. Arvind. That is why Inspite of so called freedom of speech, Dr. Arvind’s patients are not allowed to speak of their result on that site. THAT censorship is unethical and underhand. As said by others, Dr. Arvind is better than most other HT doctors. Go meet patients in person to see the truth.

I THINK I KNOW THE SITE YOU MEAN AS THAT SITE WAS MY FIRST CONTACT WITH HT I SUPPOSE I GAVE THEM TOO MUCH CREDIT BUT AS IM LEARNING MORE MY EYES ARE OPENING TO A BIGGER WORLD I THINK MEETING PATIENTS IS A GOOD IDEA IM WAITING FOR DR ARVIND TO REPLY TO MY FIRST EMAIL WITH PICS AND ILL SEE WHAT HE SAYS

» I THINK I KNOW THE SITE YOU MEAN AS THAT SITE WAS MY FIRST CONTACT WITH HT
» I SUPPOSE I GAVE THEM TOO MUCH CREDIT BUT AS IM LEARNING MORE MY EYES ARE
» OPENING TO A BIGGER WORLD I THINK MEETING PATIENTS IS A GOOD IDEA IM
» WAITING FOR DR ARVIND TO REPLY TO MY FIRST EMAIL WITH PICS AND ILL SEE WHAT
» HE SAYS

he posts tons of pictures and videos here, I don’t understand why he has to steal from others when he has a lot of his own.

I´m one of his happy ex-patients you find my story on this and other boards.

THEY HAVENT ANSWRED MY EMAILS THEY DONT SEEM VERY INTRSTED MAYBYE I SHOULD RETHINK

» THEY HAVENT ANSWRED MY EMAILS THEY DONT SEEM VERY INTRSTED MAYBYE I SHOULD
» RETHINK

Please email your online consult request to fusehair1@gmail.com . In case you have done so already and have not recieved a reply, please let me know.

» THEY HAVENT ANSWRED MY EMAILS THEY DONT SEEM VERY INTRSTED MAYBYE I SHOULD
» RETHINK

His clinic is constantly overbooked months in advance, don’t be surprised if you haven’t heard back from them for weeks.

As for patient results, Dr. Arvind has published more patient results in our open forum than any other doctors in the world. Each case has has been scrutinized and discussed thoroughly by forum members. See link here:

http://www.hairsite.com/dr-arvind-hair-transplant.htm

What does Dr. A charge for FUE work these days, anyway?

His place is one of the cheapest clinics you can find. (At least among those clinics on the “good list”.)

I remember that thing about swapped pics years ago. It seemed possibly shady at the time when I was hearing about it. I really didn’t know whether they were at fault or not.

But year after year his clinic has never followed it up with any further shenannigans. That speaks well for them. Clinics typically don’t go jumping back & forth on that issue. Most are either honest or they aren’t.

» What does Dr. A charge for FUE work these days, anyway?

Last I checked it was $3.5 per graft for FUE and $1.25 for STRIP. The prices might have been changed since then though.

» I remember that thing about swapped pics years ago. It seemed possibly
» shady at the time when I was hearing about it. I really didn’t know
» whether they were at fault or not.
»
» But year after year his clinic has never followed it up with any further
» shenannigans. That speaks well for them. Clinics typically don’t go
» jumping back & forth on that issue. Most are either honest or they aren’t.

I hope that was an insolated incidence.

Over the years, his clinic has done a good job backing up their reputation with solid patient results. I am pleasantly surprised that his clinic has been able to maintain the consistency year after year.

What’s also great about Dr. Arvind is the fact that he is equally competent in STRIP, FUE, BHT as well as REPAIR. That is very rare in the industry. Usually most doctors specialize in one discipline or two at most.

hi ive sent emails with photos im preety sure i would like to go ith dr a quality and price seem excellent i just need a response

Let me begin by saying I have low expectations of the HT industry. Dr. A’s clinic, ripping photos from Rahal or whoever, bah!! HT clinics, they get the bronze medal in my hair Olympics. The Silver medal goes to the vanity of males like you and I. The Gold medal to the nature of mammals and humans in particular and the laws of sexual politics and the hard facts of why that woman is with that guy over there bla bla. I say Dr. A was OK in the grand scheme of things. The trip to India blows big time. Dr. A isn’t posting a lot of FUE lately…so I would wonder about that. The price is OK. Are the rotary drills? I think Dr. A seems decent enough as a player in a dirty game. That’s just me , a cynic of the HT street.

AAAHHH THANKS SWEETIE

IVE SENT ONE LAST EMAIL IF THEY DONT ANSWER ILL JUST HAVE TO ASSUME THERE NOT INTRESTED AND ILL GO WITH SOMEONE ELSE THEY SEEM UNPROFESSIONAL