Home | News | Find a Doctor | Ask a Question | Free

Does anyone here have any experience of Provillus

My dad (slick bold) is about to buy Provillus and I was wondering if anyone on the board had used it. Searching hairsite for it comes up blank. Not a good sign! It contains saw palmetto and 16 other ingredients. My initial reaction was it wouldn’t do much good. But on trust michael .com it raves about it, but I have concerns over how independent the site is. Thankyou.

paul365:

This product does contain both minoxidil and azelaic acid. Both have been shown to have varying degrees of success. I doubt that your “slick” bald father would see much of a benefit from it. Given the high cost of the topical and supplement ($49.95/month), I would suggest that your father try plain minoxidil first.

» paul365:
»
» This product does contain both minoxidil and azelaic acid. Both have been
» shown to have varying degrees of success. I doubt that your “slick” bald
» father would see much of a benefit from it. Given the high cost of the
» topical and supplement ($49.95/month), I would suggest that your father
» try plain minoxidil first.

JT

Are you thinking of using any other topicals alongside minox?

Regards
Pete

No, I cannot find one that sounds interesting enough to use. I desperately need something to fight the chronic inflammation, but have no idea what to use. I can visibly see the inflammation on my scalp - the scalp is a markedly different color than surrounding skin and my scalp always feels “over-heated”.

» No, I cannot find one that sounds interesting enough to use. I desperately
» need something to fight the chronic inflammation, but have no idea what to
» use. I can visibly see the inflammation on my scalp - the scalp is a
» markedly different color than surrounding skin and my scalp always feels
» “over-heated”

My scalp was really messed up also - this strategy worked for me:

1. Used the Piroctone Olamine shampooo daily / every other day until no benefit was gained.
  2. Used the Calosol Shampoo a few times a week until no benefit was gained.
  3. At this point my inflammation had been “driven down” but my scalp had been dried out in the process.
  4. I introduced Essential Oils into my regime to re condition my scalp.
  5. Now I alternate my Essential Oils with either shampoo when it feels necessary. RESULT = My scalp condition is vastly improved.

In my case the Essential oils alongside the shampoos were a BIG factor in improvement in the conditon of my scalp and hairloss.

Regards
Pete

» No, I cannot find one that sounds interesting enough to use. I desperately
» need something to fight the chronic inflammation, but have no idea what to
» use. I can visibly see the inflammation on my scalp - the scalp is a
» markedly different color than surrounding skin and my scalp always feels
» “over-heated”.

try this:

http://www.lipoxidil.com/site/phytin.php

very effective for inflammation.

Thanks to both Pete and The One for the suggestions - I will try both.

Home | News | Find a Doctor | Ask a Question | Terms of Use & Privacy

This is an advertising site for paid advertisers to showcase successful hair restoration results only. It is not the mandate of this site to engage in the discussion of failed, unsuccessful procedures, lawsuits, litigations, refunds or complaint cases. Surgical hair restoration procedures carry risks. Please do thorough research, consult your own physician and investigate a doctor's background carefully before making a decision. By proceeding to use our site, you agree to abide by our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy at http://hairsite.com/terms-of-use/ where you can also find a list of HairSite's sponsoring physicians.