Do your selves a favour come back in 2009

See ya guys in 2009 this thing is a long way off.Live life we gonna grow old waiting for ICX TRC.

Follica has more merit but even that is still a long way off.Kotsarelis research was the only thing that ever hit the Greek TV i saw in 2 or 3 informative shows when it first hit.

I ve never seen anything about ICX TRC than in forums like this and some internet sites. That says alot

» See ya guys in 2009 this thing is a long way off.Live life we gonna grow
» old waiting for ICX TRC.
»
» Follica has more merit but even that is still a long way off.Kotsarelis
» research was the only thing that ever hit the Greek TV i saw in 2 or 3
» informative shows when it first hit.
»
» I ve never seen anything about ICX TRC than in forums like this and some
» internet sites. That says alot

Exactly.

The fact that Follica actually submitted an interview with NBC’s Today show and NBC’s MEDICAL EXPERT said this will be in testing for 2-3 years before a potential release----------------and she is unaffilaited (Dr. Nancy Snyderman) with Follica said HUGE things about Follica. Obviously Follica really thinks they have a winner. Im hoping they merely have found a way to make hair back in the donor area, but they are proceeding straight to human trials and will be trying to grow hair immediately, not testing safety and all of that jazz (none of the mice have had any problems). It will either work or it wont. The only thing one might be able to add to their patent is a short cycle of cyclosporin if the immune system interferes with it, but I really dont think that will be the case.

If Follica tests 20 guys and nobody grows hair…Its a dud and you’d best forget about hair replacement for a long time. The trials haven’t started but are intended to start relatively soon. There is no way I’d expect them to put off trials until later than the next calender year. They will probably start sometime during the summer or fall at the latest. I imagine they are trying to get their ducks in a row. If it doesn’t work, then it doesn’t work. And if it doesn’t work…this forum needs to pretty much retire itself and come back up in late 2009 and see if ICX (or Aderans if they ever say ANYTHING) has any new info.

I’ll SCREAM IT AGAIN…HM is NOT a GIVEN, no matter what docs are saying about it. We dont know if it will EVER come to pass. HM is being used to get me to get hair transplants in the now figuring they will have hair later. If you aren’t a good candidate, dont get surgery thinking HM will bail you out. It might not and you might be phucked in a wig in 20 years.

» See ya guys in 2009 this thing is a long way off.Live life we gonna grow
» old waiting for ICX TRC.
»
» Follica has more merit but even that is still a long way off.Kotsarelis
» research was the only thing that ever hit the Greek TV i saw in 2 or 3
» informative shows when it first hit.
»
» I ve never seen anything about ICX TRC than in forums like this and some
» internet sites. That says alot

I am kind of thankful that hairsite did the interview with Kemp. Now I am leaning toward not waiting for HM unless something really positive comes from Follica later this year.

See you guys in the ht forum , ciao !