Do we put too many hopes in acell and the other things?

regarding a post of hanging, i made this thread. so do we put too many hopes in acell and the other things? im thinking about leaving the forum coz maybe hanging is right and the next 5 years there will be nothing. though i know, if i leave , hanging will stay in here, coz he likes these ego-boosts from an internet-website :smiley: . probably winning a fight in here is for him like an orgasm. :smiley:
isnt it that its way out of nowhere that we put hopes in acell and follica and whatever hairloss research. are we really that desperate to hope for things which have a chance of maybe 10%? i think im not.

» regarding a post of hanging, i made this thread. so do we put too many
» hopes in acell and the other things? im thinking about leaving the forum
» coz maybe hanging is right and the next 5 years there will be nothing.
» though i know, if i leave , hanging will stay in here, coz he likes these
» ego-boosts from an internet-website :smiley: . probably winning a fight in here
» is for him like an orgasm. :smiley:
» isnt it that its way out of nowhere that we put hopes in acell and follica
» and whatever hairloss research. are we really that desperate to hope for
» things which have a chance of maybe 10%? i think im not.

Well for starters nobody should be making comparisons between Follica and Acell, One is based on real scientific research and is progressing better than most people think, The other is just about trying something that may work.

If somebody wants to be a prophet of doom constantly then that’s there prerogative,But what i find strange is the constant moaning about past failures, Nobody has ever used Stem Cells in a hairloss treatment before, Infact there has never been much scientific research into hairloss until recently, Yet all we ever hear is past failures.

As for Acell, I don’t believe many people are getting there hopes too high about it but they are saying it’s worth a try, Which it is,How the hell do we know if something will be of benefit if we don’t even bother trying. The only thing that i find dissapointing is that nobody is going to try using it like the researchers at stanford who used a similar product to activate hair growth.

That’s a healthy way to handle it.

This research forum isn’t a clubhouse. You don’t have to recite the slogan and swear allegiance to the Cult of HM just to enter.

follica said it would need 4-5 years until their product comes out. and we all know that it will take longer.

acell is sure worth a try, i mean why not, but i dont think the chances for success are very high.

what i wanted to ask or say with this thread is, is it worth for me to stay here and read if chances for acell are so low and follica needs so long.

i always hoped for a cure in 5-10 years, but why reading in here if it takes so long. i can even come back every year and see what happened. lets see , if i stay in here or not. im not sure about it yet.