DM - NW 6 (6310 grafts) combo hair transplant, 6 month update

DM underwent 4090 fuht + 1397 scalp FUSE + 823 beard grafts 6 months ago and is happy with the progress. We expect further improvement in density in the coming 6 months.
Following is a quick video update at 6 months

222_file52.wmv

» DM underwent 4090 fuht + 1397 scalp FUSE + 823 beard grafts 6 months ago
» and is happy with the progress. We expect further improvement in density in
» the coming 6 months.
» Following is a quick video update at 6 months
»
I’m sorry, but this man looks terrible; he looked considerably better bald. At this point the ONLY way those grafts would serve him any usefulness is if he went with a buzz cut.

In terms of coverage this is a great improvement as should be expected for 5000+ grafts. I have always admired your clinics complete documentation but in this case you seem to have judiciously excluded a view of the crown so the true nature of this amount of grafts and the real result are not clear.

» In terms of coverage this is a great improvement as should be expected for
» 5000+ grafts. I have always admired your clinics complete documentation but
» in this case you seem to have judiciously excluded a view of the crown so
» the true nature of this amount of grafts and the real result are not clear.

No grafts were placed in the crown in his first procedure. That will be completed in the second session. The focus in the first session was the frontal - vertex areas and creation of the temple points.

Before

After 6 months

Profiles

Regards,
Dr. A

» » DM underwent 4090 fuht + 1397 scalp FUSE + 823 beard grafts 6 months ago
» » and is happy with the progress. We expect further improvement in density
» in
» » the coming 6 months.
» » Following is a quick video update at 6 months
» »
» I’m sorry, but this man looks terrible; he looked considerably better
» bald. At this point the ONLY way those grafts would serve him any
» usefulness is if he went with a buzz cut.

It may not be appealing to you but at least he was not butchered.

Nice hairline but, (please realize that I would have fallen for it too) but if only he would shave and go for FUE. Now you have a strip scar too… not just now, but for life. And to the esteemed clinic, don’t tell me he will look great after his second procedure. Welcome to the strip club sir and congratulations for serving as a role model to those who are on the fence and thinking a little strip scar and a bit a fuzz on the forelock won’t fool the world. I am sorry to be harsh.

» Nice hairline but, (please realize that I would have fallen for it too) but
» if only he would shave and go for FUE. Now you have a strip scar too… not
» just now, but for life. And to the esteemed clinic, don’t tell me he will
» look great after his second procedure. Welcome to the strip club sir and
» congratulations for serving as a role model to those who are on the fence
» and thinking a little strip scar and a bit a fuzz on the forelock won’t
» fool the world. I am sorry to be harsh.

No need to be sorry for voicing your opinion. After all, you have gone through various transplants yourself. You know Dr. Arvind’s philosophy as you too have got work done with us. He prefers to educate the patient in all aspects (pros and cons) of the different techniques and encourages the patient to meet other former patients.
In the end, however, it is the individual patient who decides what method or combination of methods he wishes to go for.

DM is a true NW 6 patient, with very little usable body hair. The decision to use a combination of the different techniques was a well thought out decision on his part. And he is happy with the progress. Without a combination, he would not get the graft numbers he requires to address all areas of hairloss.