Dj....are we free to speak on it? if not, why?

Hello there,

It’s been a long time since I last posted on this forum.
I feel I have to share with some of you ,who may be interested in having an HT, my story.

I am 28, a Norwood 5 going to 6 and without hair I look ridiculous.

My head is small and pointed and my face is small too.

I was desperate. I decided to go for surgery. My two choices were Dr Hasson and Dr Bisanga.

I sent pictures to both. Both told me that they could help and that from the pictures it looked like I was a good candidate for HT.

I booked an appointment with Dr Bisanga in the UK. I was full of hopes.

Dr Bisanga took a good look at me and calmly explained that I should not under any circumstance undergo surgery.

He kept on saying that my density was below average(70)and that my hair were fine and straight. The possible outcome from surgery could have only been pathetic or mediocre.

He told me in a very straightforward manner that I could have easily found many a doctor willing to operate on me. His last statement was : I wiil not touch your head as you are a bad candidate for HT.

I listened. I collected myself. I got up, thanked Dr Bisanga for his honesty and left.

I feel my story is important for two reasons.

The first one is that there are honest doctors out there that put the patient’s health and interest before profit.

The second one is never ever ever trust pictures. They can be deceptive for many experienced doctors. Only a personal up close examination can determine wether you are a good or bad candidate for HT.

Hair loss is ruining my life, sure, However I feel that a big scar on the back of my head and poor results on the top would have made things even worse. Much worse.

My consultation with Dr Bisanga made me wake up to the fact that Hair tranplsants can be life changing decisions not only for the better but also for the worse.

I was so adamant that HT would have solved my problems that I didn’t even considered the possibility of not being a good candidate. I was repeatedly assured by Joetronic that my density was fine even better than his by the look of the pictures I sent him. I am sure he geniuely thought so. This proves once again that pictures mean NOTHING.

Please think carefully before you decide to go under the knife. YOU may not be as lucky as I was. I met an honest doctor who just told the truth. Plain and simple.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Dr Bisanga for his honesty.

Thanks for reading this post

» 2: Maybe your approach to D.J was too cutting. That can be a weakness of
» yours if your posts are anything to go by. Maybe you are (actually you are)
» expensive.

Money was not an issue for DJ.

Dr. Woods actually offered him some free sessions as a test. Both Dr. Woods and Dr. Woods-Campbell were there. I saw nothing wrong with their approach. Both spent quite a bit of time with DJ. They did what a doctor would normally do under the circumstances. They examined DJ’s condition and offered advice which they thought was in the best interest of the patient. In the end, the main problem (as I see it) was that DJ and Dr. Woods couldn’t come up with a mutually agreeable treatment plan. The rest is history.

Things are never as straight forward as they seem. This was more than half a decade old. There are at least three versions for the story. DJ has obviously moved on with his life. We wish DJ the best. Let’s not belabor this further…

DJ…ARE WE FREE TO SPEAK ON IT? IF NOT, WHY? (Hair Transplant)
posted by HairSite , 04.07.2008, 00:21

» 2: Maybe your approach to D.J was too cutting. That can be a weakness of
» yours if your posts are anything to go by. Maybe you are (actually you are)
» expensive.

Money was not an issue for DJ.

Dr. Woods actually offered him some free sessions as a test. Both Dr. Woods and Dr. Woods-Campbell were there. I saw nothing wrong with their approach. Both spent quite a bit of time with DJ. They did what a doctor would normally do under the circumstances. They examined DJ’s condition and offered advice which they thought was in the best interest of the patient. In the end, the main problem (as I see it) was that DJ and Dr. Woods couldn’t come up with a mutually agreeable treatment plan. The rest is history.

Things are never as straight forward as they seem. This was more than half a decade old. There are at least three versions for the story. DJ has obviously moved on with his life. We wish DJ the best. Let’s not belabor this further…

email: hairsite@aol.com for a free consultation

As Hairsite and others witnessed these events, the other versions I regard as pure PR propaganda BS intent on smearing my name, and promoting others, in the hope of some gain.

The unjustified and relentless attacks and damage he did to me I forgive.
I only hope he recieved positive gain

It was 5 years ago, I forgave and forgot, but the testimonial remains on competing sites and it was dredged up again for the newbies to read by CIT.

I don’t blame DJ because whatever he did to me is miniscule and insignificant compared to what certain doctors did to him.

Dr Ray WOODS

» DJ…ARE WE FREE TO SPEAK ON IT? IF NOT, WHY? (Hair
» Transplant)
» posted by HairSite , 04.07.2008, 00:21
»
»
» » 2: Maybe your approach to D.J was too cutting. That can be a weakness
» of
» » yours if your posts are anything to go by. Maybe you are (actually you
» are)
» » expensive.
»
»
» Money was not an issue for DJ.
»
» Dr. Woods actually offered him some free sessions as a test. Both Dr.
» Woods and Dr. Woods-Campbell were there. I saw nothing wrong with their
» approach. Both spent quite a bit of time with DJ. They did what a doctor
» would normally do under the circumstances. They examined DJ’s condition and
» offered advice which they thought was in the best interest of the patient.
» In the end, the main problem (as I see it) was that DJ and Dr. Woods
» couldn’t come up with a mutually agreeable treatment plan. The rest is
» history.
»
» Things are never as straight forward as they seem. This was more than half
» a decade old. There are at least three versions for the story. DJ has
» obviously moved on with his life. We wish DJ the best. Let’s not belabor
» this further…
»
» —
» HairSite.com
» email: hairsite@aol.com for a free consultation

»
»
» As Hairsite and others witnessed these events, the other versions I regard
» as pure PR propaganda BS intent on smearing my name, and promoting others,
» in the hope of some gain.
»
» The unjustified and relentless attacks and damage he did to me I forgive.
» I only hope he recieved positive gain
»
» It was 5 years ago, I forgave and forgot, but the testimonial remains on
» competing sites and it was dredged up again for the newbies to read by
» CIT.
»
» I don’t blame DJ because whatever he did to me is miniscule and
» insignificant compared to what certain doctors did to him.
»
» Dr Ray WOODS

I had a quick chat with this patient just days ago. We are compelled to leave out what pain and suffering certain doctors caused him. Shortly after hearing the compassion he had, he didn’t want to talk about what happend in the past. This patient has now move on like many other do.

» leave out what pain and suffering certain doctors caused him. Shortly
» after hearing the compassion he had, he didn’t want to talk about what
» happend in the past. This patient has now move on like many other do.

Does that make sense in English?

Are you saying that you gave him compassion and talk to him but he doesn’t want to give you any pics? Are you saying… actualy I think you are just insinuating as usual. Is there no other representative of Dr. Cole that can furnish the board before his entire reputation here is destroyed.

» » leave out what pain and suffering certain doctors caused him. Shortly
» » after hearing the compassion he had, he didn’t want to talk about what
» » happend in the past. This patient has now move on like many other do.
»
» Does that make sense in English?
»
» Are you saying that you gave him compassion and talk to him but he doesn’t
» want to give you any pics? Are you saying… actualy I think you are just
» insinuating as usual. Is there no other representative of Dr. Cole that can
» furnish the board before his entire reputation here is destroyed.

Marco,

If you are bilingual or use English as a secondary language then I am willing and able to specify the details of what was communicated to this patient in another language. YES. I am actually saying the patient will allow us to have and publish pics. What did you think that I was insinuating?:confused: In my opinion, the patient’s and Dr. Cole’s reputation is far from destroyed and they are both compassionate individuals. The patient’s results will be on our site in the near future. Stay tuned for the results on www.forhair.com

Is this understood?

Happy 4th!

I have known DJ at least 6 years and yes he had his frontal hairline plugs taken out by Dr. Cole and some small bh around the temples and looks fine. But that was not what really troubled him at the begining when he went too seek out Dr. Woods adivice for repair. It was his scarring at the back of his head from from the many conversations I had witrh him. Which as far as I know did not get repaired by Dr. Cole. D.J has been through a lot.And I hope he get’s his scar repair one day.

I met DJ at Dr. Cole’s office a year or so ago. His hair looks amazing. DJ showed me photos of what his head looked like before the surgery. What a nightmare. I truly hope that Forhair is allowed to post updated pics. I have never seen the photos online that DJ showed me at Dr. Cole’s office. His scalp was tattooed brown which turned blue and the plug pitting was severe to put it lightly.
DJ and I went over to a coffee shop near Dr. Cole’s office and talked for a while and then I invited him to my home to meet my wife and family. He had just had surgery that day at Dr. Cole’s office, but took off his Harley hat to show my wife his repair progress. I had previously showed my wife the before pics on the forhair.com website which actually don’t do justice to the severity of his previous condition. My wife just said, wow, your hair looks thick.

I didn’t see any scars that showed through DJ’s hair when I met him. He is kind of a picky guy though. I remember him telling me that he still has some blue showing on his scalp through his hair. I looked and didn’t see what he was talking about. So it must be very minor.

The bottom line is, DJ looks great. He’s a total lady’s man and has a great warm and outgoing personality. Dr. Cole and his staff worked hard on him and did a wonderful job. They gave him his life back.

As I had said before his scars in the back of his head is what really bothers him. He has to use a cover up everyday. I wish and hope he will get this fixed and not have to worry anymore. Maybe beard hair ? In the scars might help. DJ ALL THE BEST.

» As I had said before his scars in the back of his head is what really
» bothers him. He has to use a cover up everyday. I wish and hope he will get
» this fixed and not have to worry anymore. Maybe beard hair ? In the scars
» might help. DJ ALL THE BEST.

Franklin:

Did you work for Dr. Cole at one time?

DJ DID mention to me that he has some scars that he wants to have repaired. I met him the day of his surgery when his hair was plastered with surgical spray. Patients don’t use cover up sprays on the day of surgery. DJ’s scars didn’t show through his hair, so NO he doesn’t HAVE to wear cover-up.

The only thing that prevents DJ from having more work done is his donor supply. DJ is about 12 years younger than I am and men generally do increase body hair as they get older.

DJ has a great result, so to focus in on the minor remaining scars, to me is like complaining that Lazarus had bad breath and wrinkled clothes after he was raised from the dead.

DJ has his life back. That’s a HUGE deal.

No. I have never worked in this industry. Though I did meet Dr.Cole one day in 2003 to talk about a scar revision via strip. As far as his scars. Well it’s what we talked about way back in 2002 when I met him. He would tell me about the hassle painting his scalp worrying about if the wind blew and the rain the dam things would show through. I was at some of the seminars with him and this was the main focus of his repair at this time.

» No. I have never worked in this industry. Though I did meet Dr.Cole one day
» in 2003 to talk about a scar revision via strip. As far as his scars. Well
» it’s what we talked about way back in 2002 when I met him. He would tell me
» about the hassle painting his scalp worrying about if the wind blew and the
» rain the dam things would show through. I was at some of the seminars with
» him and this was the main focus of his repair at this time.

it still is the main focus for him, his life is still a struggle daily because of donor scarring,