Dj....are we free to speak on it? if not, why?

A few days ago , CIT posted

“ true patient testimonial…speak on it”

The veteran well known to many as DJ posted this testimonial on Dr Coles website about 5 years ago.

It savaged and denigrated me , whilst praising his saviour, Dr Cole .

Over a period of 1 or 2 years, DJ was a relentless campaigner for Dr Cole.

He was particularly effective because he was intelligent, articulate, relentless in his convictions and posted constantly on all sites……bashing me and praising Cole.

And all this, before he even had a result from Cole.

Furthermore, I never operated on this guy, I only told him the hard truth at a conference in NYC

So, lets get the facts.

1.DJ only had minor temporal hair loss. As only us guys understand, this is like driving a brand new corvette, with a dented bonnet. It is not a life destroying tragedy, but you just want it fixed.

2.He went to the BIG NAMES, with all the bells and whistles….and tragically, he was tricked into undergoing one deforming butchering procedure to the next. He was on the treadmill. There was no way out. He couldn’t live with that terrible result, so he had to “TRUST” and hope that the next doctor would correct the mess

3.He sent me photos to see if I could help. I said yes. But a few days later I looked at his photos again and realised that this is far more complicated . It was a unique and never before seen problem. As I was coming to LA and NYC in 2002 to hold several seminars, I could see him in person

4.During the Manhattan seminar, I met DJ, in the presence of HAIRSITE, TIMETESTED, FRANKLIN, MARTY, Dr CAMPBELL, AND OTHERS.

His situation was indeed tragic. I could repair him, BUT THERE WAS ABSOLUTELY NO ROOM FOR ERROR TRANSECTION OR MISJUDJEMENT.

He had very very little donor left. And only scant body hair. I could fix him , BUT, I would need to do several “:free of charge” trials, until I was absolutely certain I was on the right track.

But DJ was unhappy with my advice, and in the presence of multiple witnesses including HAIRSITE, he challenged my cautious approach and told me what I should do.

He made it clear that he could pay.

And I made it clear that there were plenty of HT doctors out there who will be happy to take his money, secure a watertight disclaimer , and enforce and threaten a gag order to stop him from talking about the MESS they caused.

I repeated, I would do free of charge trial patches to ensure that this unique and terrible situation can be helped. And there was NO ROOM FOR ERROR, “PRACTICE” TRANSECTION or MISTAKES. DJ didn’t have that luxury

DJ was not impressed with my advice. Infact, he seemed angry with me . But I told him the truth, like it or not, money or not, I don’t care. I gave it to him straight , and I would not compromise…not at ANY price.

The following day, I had patients back in Sydney. As I sat in the cab outside the RIGA ROYALE hotel , going back to the airport, I saw DJ walking away down the street. I thought to myself, “this guy hates me and will give me hell” .

And that is exactly what he did, for a long long time.

But I do not blame him. He was put through hell. He was lied to, abused, butcherd, and conned over and over again. The effect that these repeated horrible traumas had on his life is something most of us cannot possibly imagine.

So DJ said many many horrible things about me . I suspect he was being used in a PR “COUP” against me, favouring other competing doctors .
Did Dr Cole fix DJ ?? ….

DJ was an outspoken COLE advocate….until his results were realised……and then , for several years now, there is absolute silence regarding Cole.

WHY???..If DJ was cured by COLE, SURELY THE RESULTS WOULD HAVE BEEN PLASTERED ALL OVER EVERY SITE IN THE WORLD YEARS AGO.

To end, is that “true patient testimonial” still on the COLE WEBSITE ?

And if Dr John Cole, or any other HT DOC FOR THAT MATTER , wants to attack, discredit, or smear my name in some pathetic attempt to elevate themselves, at least be a man , and do it yourself, instead of hiding behind the skirts of your “pr boys”.
I think it would be naïve to assume they launch an attack upon a competing doctor without your consent approval and intent.

Dr Ray Woods

» A few days ago , CIT posted
»

1: why are you replying to CIT. It has the danger of lowering you to his level (and that is low) considering several of his posts.

2: Maybe your approach to D.J was too cutting. That can be a weakness of yours if your posts are anything to go by. Maybe you are (actually you are) expensive.

None of this relates to your expertise as an HT surgeon which is not under question. The posts by CIT raise grave doubts about the practice and quality of the clinic he represents. My advice is only to get involved with a few (very few) words.

Marco you know why? Because there are newbies that read these boards everyday. What CIT did was total B.S.and only used for marketing purposes.

» Marco you know why? Because there are newbies that read these boards
» everyday. What CIT did was total B.S.and only used for marketing purposes.

Not quite the intention Marco. Dr. Wooods, the post was put in the forum to show certain individuals like “bigmac” that we strive to help patients who have no other place to turn for repair/ help and that have put a great amount of work into our procedure. Hair Site understands that my honest position was not to cause trouble but to show that we give our best efforts to improve the quality of life for our patients. This actual patient’s testimonial is actively published on www.hairsite.com still today. The purpose of the testimonial was not to defame Dr. Woods, but it was to show the patient’s true testimoney and happiness.

I am sorry if the testimonial was offensive. The sole purpose was to reveal the compassionate side of our clinic. We have have many patients who come to us for repair and we do our best to help. It was also to show that many of our patients achieve their goals and never return because they just want to move on with their life. This case was a landmark case and we followed through on it.

Dr. Woods,

On behalf of The Cole Group, I sincerely apologize for not proof reading the testimonial before putting it in the forum from the webpage of hairsite.

Kindest regards,

CIT

» » Marco you know why? Because there are newbies that read these boards
» » everyday. What CIT did was total B.S.and only used for marketing
» purposes.
»
» Not quite the intention Marco. Dr. Wooods, the post was put in the forum
» to show certain individuals like “bigmac” that we strive to help patients
» who have no other place to turn for repair/ help and that have put a great
» amount of work into our procedure. Hair Site understands that my honest
» position was not to cause trouble but to show that we give our best efforts
» to improve the quality of life for our patients. This actual patient’s
» testimonial is actively published on www.hairsite.com still today. The
» purpose of the testimonial was not to defame Dr. Woods, but it was to show
» the patient’s true testimoney and happiness.
»
» I am sorry if the testimonial was offensive. The sole purpose was to
» reveal the compassionate side of our clinic. We have have many patients
» who come to us for repair and we do our best to help. It was also to show
» that many of our patients achieve their goals and never return because they
» just want to move on with their life. This case was a landmark case and we
» followed through on it.
»
» Dr. Woods,
»
» On behalf of The Cole Group, I sincerely apologize for not proof reading
» the testimonial before putting it in the forum from the webpage of
» hairsite.
»
» Kindest regards,
»
» CIT

You know what? I too was butchered by the “Wild West” of hair transplantation of the early 1990’s, and even though I have read much about the alleged “lack uof ethics” of Dr. Cole, and even though his payment in advance and no refund policy reminds me of those days past when HT doctors were only in it for the money and could care less what their results would look like I still trusted enough in his surgical skill to schedule a consultation with him, taking time off from work, buying a plane ticket, and flying to Washington D.C. for a consult that I had planned 2 months in advance.

Perhaps, since you are apologizing, you could do one for me too, as it cost me over $700.00, all for nothing. No reimbursement and only excuses from the staff. You can get more details from my signature, if curious.

Professionalism and integrity seem absent from the Cole Group

» » » Marco you know why? Because there are newbies that read these boards
» » » everyday. What CIT did was total B.S.and only used for marketing
» » purposes.
» »
» » Not quite the intention Marco. Dr. Wooods, the post was put in the
» forum
» » to show certain individuals like “bigmac” that we strive to help
» patients
» » who have no other place to turn for repair/ help and that have put a
» great
» » amount of work into our procedure. Hair Site understands that my honest
» » position was not to cause trouble but to show that we give our best
» efforts
» » to improve the quality of life for our patients. This actual patient’s
» » testimonial is actively published on www.hairsite.com still today. The
» » purpose of the testimonial was not to defame Dr. Woods, but it was to
» show
» » the patient’s true testimoney and happiness.
» »
» » I am sorry if the testimonial was offensive. The sole purpose was to
» » reveal the compassionate side of our clinic. We have have many
» patients
» » who come to us for repair and we do our best to help. It was also to
» show
» » that many of our patients achieve their goals and never return because
» they
» » just want to move on with their life. This case was a landmark case and
» we
» » followed through on it.
» »
» » Dr. Woods,
» »
» » On behalf of The Cole Group, I sincerely apologize for not proof
» reading
» » the testimonial before putting it in the forum from the webpage of
» » hairsite.
» »
» » Kindest regards,
» »
» » CIT
»
»
»
» You know what? I too was butchered by the “Wild West” of hair
» transplantation of the early 1990’s, and even though I have read much about
» the alleged “lack uof ethics” of Dr. Cole, and even though his payment in
» advance and no refund policy reminds me of those days past when HT doctors
» were only in it for the money and could care less what their results would
» look like I still trusted enough in his surgical skill to schedule a
» consultation with him, taking time off from work, buying a plane ticket,
» and flying to Washington D.C. for a consult that I had planned 2 months in
» advance.
»
» Perhaps, since you are apologizing, you could do one for me too, as it
» cost me over $700.00, all for nothing. No reimbursement and only excuses
» from the staff. You can get more details from my signature, if curious.
»
» Professionalism and integrity seem absent from the Cole Group

Wylie,

Please give me a call tomorrow by 5PM EST and I promise you that you will be taken care of and that I will do my best to see that you recieve what is due unto you. Just say “Hi this is Wylie”. The front office of The Cole Group has taken a bad name from an overstock of poor employees. You don’t need to schedule an appointment to obligate yourself to anything. The staff has turned around dramatically and from 1st hand experience, I can tell you that we did once compromise patient care with absolute compassion and funding of reasearch and developement of devices. As of now, we ask that you contact us, reveal yourself and discuss how we may move forward. If everything stayed the same, we wouldn’t have such a strong surgical or administrative staff as we currently do.

As I posted the previous testimony, I didn’t have personal gain from such action. I did want to display a moment of compassion an show how far we have come as a clinic. Do not punish the clinic as I am only someone who saw what we did in the past and wanted it to be known. The action was truly a display of our clinic’s history. There are no other words that I can say other than, Dr. Woods, I am truly sorry for the post being brought into the forum. I have never defamed or had any malicious intent toward Dr. Woods and his work.

Kindest Regards,

CIT

Hi Wylie,

I read your post and I recently had a similar expirence with Dr. Coles office. In April, I scheduled a consultation with Dr. Cole at his Atlanta office. I had a consult with Dr. Wolf in January, and was very impressed with him. However, I am a repair patient, like you a number of small minigraft procedures in early 90’s (Chambers Hair Institute here in Michigan). I wanted to get another opinion, and Dr. Cole has presented many very good examples of difficult repairs. I like the “less is more” approach, at my age (45) this is fitting.
My brother had recently taken a job in Atlanta, so I combined my consult with Dr. Cole to visit him as well, however the primary reason was the consult. On the day of the consult, my brother took half a day off of work to drive me from Atlanta to Dr. Coles office. I arrived fifteen minutes early for my 200pm appointment, and a large number of pictures were taken (good idea in my opinion). I was then taken upstairs and a consultant spent quite a bit of time with me. While he was professional, most if not all of the information he provided I had garnered during my research.
I was advised that Dr. Cole was in surgery and would not be able to see me. I do respect Dr. Cole for putting his current patient first, however, I used several vacation days, paid for a flight, and put out my brother for nothing. I was going to write about my expirence here, but thought it sounded like sour grapes so I did not. After reading your post, I wonder how many others this has happened to.
I did send Dr. Cole a photo consult last summer, and he did respond. I appreciated his response, however the pictures I sent were not very clear, and did not show the pitting and poor (straight up) angles of the minigrafts. I felt seeing the damage first hand would be better to gauge what needs to be done.
In spite of what happened, I still have not ruled out Dr. Cole, I feel he was shown great work on repair patients. I did read your blog and view your pictures, I wish you well in your search for repair.
Thincity2

This is not about hair anymore, it sounds like a lot of bad blood between you guys.

» Hi Wylie,
»
» I read your post and I recently had a similar expirence with Dr. Coles
» office. In April, I scheduled a consultation with Dr. Cole at his Atlanta
» office. I had a consult with Dr. Wolf in January, and was very impressed
» with him. However, I am a repair patient, like you a number of small
» minigraft procedures in early 90’s (Chambers Hair Institute here in
» Michigan). I wanted to get another opinion, and Dr. Cole has presented many
» very good examples of difficult repairs. I like the “less is more”
» approach, at my age (45) this is fitting.
» My brother had recently taken a job in Atlanta, so I combined my consult
» with Dr. Cole to visit him as well, however the primary reason was the
» consult. On the day of the consult, my brother took half a day off of work
» to drive me from Atlanta to Dr. Coles office. I arrived fifteen minutes
» early for my 200pm appointment, and a large number of pictures were taken
» (good idea in my opinion). I was then taken upstairs and a consultant spent
» quite a bit of time with me. While he was professional, most if not all of
» the information he provided I had garnered during my research.
» I was advised that Dr. Cole was in surgery and would not be able to see
» me. I do respect Dr. Cole for putting his current patient first, however, I
» used several vacation days, paid for a flight, and put out my brother for
» nothing. I was going to write about my expirence here, but thought it
» sounded like sour grapes so I did not. After reading your post, I wonder
» how many others this has happened to.
» I did send Dr. Cole a photo consult last summer, and he did respond. I
» appreciated his response, however the pictures I sent were not very clear,
» and did not show the pitting and poor (straight up) angles of the
» minigrafts. I felt seeing the damage first hand would be better to gauge
» what needs to be done.
» In spite of what happened, I still have not ruled out Dr. Cole, I feel
» he was shown great work on repair patients. I did read your blog and view
» your pictures, I wish you well in your search for repair.
» Thincity2

Hey Thin,

Good to hear from you, like me, sounds like you are understanding that sometimes sh*t happens, it did for you, and it did for me. However, I have been told today by their office manager Johnny that a plane ticket is coming. All other expenses I’ve incurred I’ve always considered mine and all I asked for was another plane ticket, I found out the dates Dr. Cole will be in the office and I am planning on recv’ing a plane ticket from my home to Atlanta, and that is all i have asked for. I should point out that this was promised immedately after the trip to D.C. but for some reason it never happened, however, it seems like it will be now after todays phone call, so all is good as far as I am concerned, thats all I wanted.

I hope you can be repaired, I’m fairly certain that my frontal third can be repaired by a BHT. Thank the good Lord I didnt let that butcher start a new hairline on me, I kept it in the original, “mature” (or receding) hairline design that I have had since I was in my teens. That is the only thing I EVER got right, and after years of regret and just pain self loathing I am grateful for one thing at least, and I really hope I can turn the corner on this sorry chapter in hair transplantation before its too late and the book is closed and the last page written, I’m too young still to be so miserable over my damn bair (and thank God for Dermmatch) :smiley:

Good luck on your journey, repair is indeed possible even if all our donor has been squandered by incompetent hacks who should have been wearing hardhats, long white coats and gloves and working in a deep freeze with slabs of beef and pork.

Cheers

» » Hi Wylie,
» »
» » I read your post and I recently had a similar expirence with Dr.
» Coles
» » office. In April, I scheduled a consultation with Dr. Cole at his
» Atlanta
» » office. I had a consult with Dr. Wolf in January, and was very
» impressed
» » with him. However, I am a repair patient, like you a number of small
» » minigraft procedures in early 90’s (Chambers Hair Institute here in
» » Michigan). I wanted to get another opinion, and Dr. Cole has presented
» many
» » very good examples of difficult repairs. I like the “less is more”
» » approach, at my age (45) this is fitting.
» » My brother had recently taken a job in Atlanta, so I combined my
» consult
» » with Dr. Cole to visit him as well, however the primary reason was the
» » consult. On the day of the consult, my brother took half a day off of
» work
» » to drive me from Atlanta to Dr. Coles office. I arrived fifteen minutes
» » early for my 200pm appointment, and a large number of pictures were
» taken
» » (good idea in my opinion). I was then taken upstairs and a consultant
» spent
» » quite a bit of time with me. While he was professional, most if not all
» of
» » the information he provided I had garnered during my research.
» » I was advised that Dr. Cole was in surgery and would not be able to
» see
» » me. I do respect Dr. Cole for putting his current patient first,
» however, I
» » used several vacation days, paid for a flight, and put out my brother
» for
» » nothing. I was going to write about my expirence here, but thought it
» » sounded like sour grapes so I did not. After reading your post, I
» wonder
» » how many others this has happened to.
» » I did send Dr. Cole a photo consult last summer, and he did respond.
» I
» » appreciated his response, however the pictures I sent were not very
» clear,
» » and did not show the pitting and poor (straight up) angles of the
» » minigrafts. I felt seeing the damage first hand would be better to
» gauge
» » what needs to be done.
» » In spite of what happened, I still have not ruled out Dr. Cole, I
» feel
» » he was shown great work on repair patients. I did read your blog and
» view
» » your pictures, I wish you well in your search for repair.
» » Thincity2
»
» Hey Thin,
»
» Good to hear from you, like me, sounds like you are understanding that
» sometimes sh*t happens, it did for you, and it did for me. However, I have
» been told today by their office manager Johnny that a plane ticket is
» coming. All other expenses I’ve incurred I’ve always considered mine and
» all I asked for was another plane ticket, I found out the dates Dr. Cole
» will be in the office and I am planning on recv’ing a plane ticket from my
» home to Atlanta, and that is all i have asked for. I should point out that
» this was promised immedately after the trip to D.C. but for some reason it
» never happened, however, it seems like it will be now after todays phone
» call, so all is good as far as I am concerned, thats all I wanted.
»
» I hope you can be repaired, I’m fairly certain that my frontal third can
» be repaired by a BHT. Thank the good Lord I didnt let that butcher start a
» new hairline on me, I kept it in the original, “mature” (or receding)
» hairline design that I have had since I was in my teens. That is the only
» thing I EVER got right, and after years of regret and just pain self
» loathing I am grateful for one thing at least, and I really hope I can turn
» the corner on this sorry chapter in hair transplantation before its too
» late and the book is closed and the last page written, I’m too young still
» to be so miserable over my damn bair (and thank God for Dermmatch) :smiley:
»
» Good luck on your journey, repair is indeed possible even if all our donor
» has been squandered by incompetent hacks who should have been wearing
» hardhats, long white coats and gloves and working in a deep freeze with
» slabs of beef and pork.
»
» Cheers

Hey wylie those guys actually do try to help if the can. Did you get taken care of or what? That place is pretty pro at least since last year. The staff seems to be better. Are you going for BHT all the way or a combonation? IMHO, I think you should over-look when **** happens.

Let’s get back on subject. How many places have you gone and did the numbers differ drastically?

» This is not about hair anymore, it sounds like a lot of bad blood between
» you guys.

I also had a similar experience, thankfully it didn’t cost me any money. I let the Cole office know that I saw their business operation as a big red flashing light, and my gut told me to stay far away. I’m glad I did, as I learned more.

Telling one’s experience is not sour grapes or bad blood. It’s done in hopes that it can help others make better decisions. Unfortunately we don’t see more negative posts in general for several reasons. That’s bad for prospective patients.

»
» Hey wylie those guys actually do try to help if the can. Did you get
» taken care of or what? That place is pretty pro at least since last year.
» The staff seems to be better. Are you going for BHT all the way or a
» combonation? IMHO, I think you should over-look when **** happens.
»
» Let’s get back on subject. How many places have you gone and did the
» numbers differ drastically?

I have no doubt they will help if they can. I do think I am repairable and do also think that Dr. Umar can repair me, as well as Dr. Cole, and of course Dr. Woods (if I could afford his rates, which I cant). I would trust Dr. Arvind but flying to India is basically my last resort at this present time.

Dr. Umar suggested a combo 5K grafts, roughly 1K armpit and chest, somewhere between 2K/3K beard and the rest scalp FUE. My donor is gone from repeated strip sessions in the 90’s. At least the grafts are angled correctly and they follow a receding hairline placement which does not make the bald crown look unnatural by comparison.

Some day I may even go in for crown work. We shall first see how the front turns out.

» » This is not about hair anymore, it sounds like a lot of bad blood
» between
» » you guys.
»
» I also had a similar experience, thankfully it didn’t cost me any money. I
» let the Cole office know that I saw their business operation as a big red
» flashing light, and my gut told me to stay far away. I’m glad I did, as I
» learned more.
»
» Telling one’s experience is not sour grapes or bad blood. It’s done in
» hopes that it can help others make better decisions. Unfortunately we don’t
» see more negative posts in general for several reasons. That’s bad for
» prospective patients.

Topcat,

It is truley displeasing to hear of your experience. Bad blood is not in my vocabulary in regard to patient interaction. I firmly believe that the feedback from patients is to better the whole experience of each and every prospective patient from beginning to the end. What procedure did Larry perform on you just recently?

wylie,

Consider that you will be a potential patient of a medical doctor with quality consisten results. Prospective patients should know that there were slight blemishes with front office admin. I am overwhelmed to to hear that you called the office today. I bear witness and will testify that the few patients who had any small issue with the admin staff have never complained about the professionalism of the surgical staff or level of patient care that they have recieved after coming to the clinic suite in Atlanta. Please let me know if I can help you will anything moving forward.

Complimentary consultation form

Surgery as a form of hair restoration is the biggest fraud ever perpetrated on the human race.Only a tiny % of people with certain hair characteristics have good results.Why are there so many bald/balding billionaires & rich celebrities? Why are there rich & powerful celebrities like Nicholas Cage walking around with ridiculous HTP? Why is it that with all their wealth they are unable to restore their hair? Why is millionaire Bruce Willis willing to have HM but he won’t have surgery? Why? BECAUSE SURGERY DOESN’T WORK ! It’s a scam!
I know you are still not convinced because the bastards here have done a great job of brainwashing you.Ok,here’s further proof.Why is it that every guy here who has had a HTP by a big name doctor is STILL using propecia, rogain & nizoral? They have typed a testimonial claiming that their doc is the best & their results are amazing.If this is the case,why are they still using drugs to stop hairloss & to thicken up their hair? BECAUSE SURGERY DOESN’T WORK! It’s a scam!
Every doctor on this forum has butchered a patient,they have all ruined a life,some of them have ruined LIVES & continue to do so.To listen to clinics argue over who is the best & who cares the most is like listening to serial sex offenders argue over which monster’s perverted actions has had the least amount of impact on their victims lives.
STOP WASTING UR TIME & MONEY WITH THIS B.S !!!
Wake up people! Only the bald have the ability to change this industry & bring an end to the destruction.It is plainly obvious that none of these psychos are willing to change the industry themselves.

» Surgery as a form of hair restoration is the biggest fraud ever perpetrated
» on the human race.Only a tiny % of people with certain hair characteristics
» have good results.Why are there so many bald/balding billionaires & rich
» celebrities? Why are there rich & powerful celebrities like Nicholas Cage
» walking around with ridiculous HTP? Why is it that with all their wealth
» they are unable to restore their hair? Why is millionaire Bruce Willis
» willing to have HM but he won’t have surgery? Why? BECAUSE SURGERY DOESN’T
» WORK ! It’s a scam!
» I know you are still not convinced because the bastards here have done a
» great job of brainwashing you.Ok,here’s further proof.Why is it that every
» guy here who has had a HTP by a big name doctor is STILL using propecia,
» rogain & nizoral? They have typed a testimonial claiming that their doc is
» the best & their results are amazing.If this is the case,why are they still
» using drugs to stop hairloss & to thicken up their hair? BECAUSE SURGERY
» DOESN’T WORK! It’s a scam!
» Every doctor on this forum has butchered a patient,they have all ruined a
» life,some of them have ruined LIVES & continue to do so.To listen to
» clinics argue over who is the best & who cares the most is like listening
» to serial sex offenders argue over which monster’s perverted actions has
» had the least amount of impact on their victims lives.
» STOP WASTING UR TIME & MONEY WITH THIS B.S !!!
» Wake up people! Only the bald have the ability to change this industry &
» bring an end to the destruction.It is plainly obvious that none of these
» psychos are willing to change the industry themselves.

Travis Bickle,

In your case, I would say that we should conversate via telephone. We have monitored patients as old as 84. We recently had a 70 year old male come in our clinic an say, “This is the best thing that I could have ever done”. You will always have classes of services and you must know the pros and cons of both before you do anything. It isn’t wasting money if your quality of life is better. You may want to call and come in to see our patient who was totally repaired. Im most cases you can’t buy the quality and esteem produced by consistently proven procedures.

Online evaluation form

Hey man,

Are you a HT police? What are you doing in the HT forum?

Hi Travis
You are correct,there are a lot of unhappy patients out there whove had sub par results but there are plenty whove had great experiences.

This is why research is upmost to go to a great doctor to minimise the chance of a result which is sub par.

The cosmetic industry,not just hair transplants is full of shills ans bad doctors who put greed first ,patient care and results second.

Take care.

bigmac.

Marco suggested I may have been too cutting with DJ.

There were many witnesses , and I was kind and sympathetic.

But I wasn’t going to lie to him in order to get his business.

I told him the truth, as I saw it, and he disagreed.

I was 100% certain that extreme caution was to be exercised

I was 100% CERTAIN that I wasn’t 100% certain and I offered free of charge test patches until I was 100% certain I COULD HELP.

There was no room for error

Leaving the hotel running late to catch a plane back to Sydney, DJ approached me again, but my answer wouldn’t change, and in that tense environment, he was obviously very upset.

He launched multiple vicious and personal attacks on me and praised his new doctor, Cole. I’m sure there was no connection …

I hope he recieved the repair and compassion he expected and hoped for.

And now I expect all of those slanderous remarks are removed from the cole website and from this place…unless DJ and Cole can prove the remarks and results are true.

Dr Ray WOODS

» Travis Bickle,
»
» In your case, I would say that we should conversate via telephone. We
» have monitored patients as old as 84. We recently had a 70 year old male
» come in our clinic an say, “This is the best thing that I could have ever
» done”. You will always have classes of services and you must know the pros
» and cons of both before you do anything. It isn’t wasting money if your
» quality of life is better. You may want to call and come in to see our
» patient who was totally repaired. Im most cases you can’t buy the quality
» and esteem produced by consistently proven procedures.
»

PAID EMPLOYEE OF A CLINIC,

What if I told you that the doctor who butchered me & ruined my life is a doctor recommended by hairsite?
What if I told you that this butchers name is all over this forum?
What if told you that this bastard took a normal looking young man & turned him into a freak that has grown so disillusioned that he does nothing but think about suicide?
Do you think that this piece of s h i t tells perspective patients that he butchered me? Do you think this bastard shows perspective patients photos of my vomit inducing head? NO! He committed murder & the waver that I signed prior to surgery disposed of the body.Nobody will ever know.I could mention his name here but people will demand proof.I could post photos of the damage to prove that he is in fact a fraud but that will then allow this bastard to sue me for an infinite amount of money. My point is,you will ONLY show me the patients who are happy with their results.You will not show me the patients that JC may have butchered or the patients that are unhappy with their results.I bet now you are going to try & convince me that JC hasn’t butchered a patient his entire life & that EVERY one of his patients are happy with their results.
NOTHING on this forum is what it seems.I have consulted with allot of doctors that advertise here.All these doctors portray themselves as polite, articulate,kind & caring doctors but I have found them to be the complete opposite.They are foul mouthed,vile people who tried to pressure me into having further surgery,surgery that could not be guaranteed to work.They ALL spent 90% of the consultation slandering their peers.I have heard shocking things about the doctors here.Whether it is true or not…I don’t know,but the only thing that is true is; SURGERY WILL NOT RESTORE A PERSONS HAIR TO A DESIRBALE LEVEL.
No matter where you go or how much you spend,you will have see through hair & a permanent scar at the back of your head/white dots on your head & body.

HTP’s are a scam! BHT was invented to milk more money out of people who have had their scalps destroyed by psychos. These bastards never stop milking you, they will milk you for every last dollar.

» » Travis Bickle,
» »
» » In your case, I would say that we should conversate via telephone. We
» » have monitored patients as old as 84. We recently had a 70 year old
» male
» » come in our clinic an say, “This is the best thing that I could have
» ever
» » done”. You will always have classes of services and you must know the
» pros
» » and cons of both before you do anything. It isn’t wasting money if
» your
» » quality of life is better. You may want to call and come in to see our
» » patient who was totally repaired. Im most cases you can’t buy the
» quality
» » and esteem produced by consistently proven procedures.
» »
»
» PAID EMPLOYEE OF A CLINIC,
»
» What if I told you that the doctor who butchered me & ruined my life is a
» doctor recommended by hairsite?
» What if I told you that this butchers name is all over this forum?
» What if told you that this bastard took a normal looking young man &
» turned him into a freak that has grown so disillusioned that he does
» nothing but think about suicide?
» Do you think that this piece of s h i t tells perspective patients that he
» butchered me? Do you think this bastard shows perspective patients photos
» of my vomit inducing head? NO! He committed murder & the waver that I
» signed prior to surgery disposed of the body.Nobody will ever know.I could
» mention his name here but people will demand proof.I could post photos of
» the damage to prove that he is in fact a fraud but that will then allow
» this bastard to sue me for an infinite amount of money.
» My point is,you will ONLY show me the patients who are
» happy with their results.You will not show me the patients that JC may have
» butchered or the patients that are unhappy with their results.I bet now you
» are going to try & convince me that JC hasn’t butchered a patient his
» entire life & that EVERY one of his patients are happy with their results.
» NOTHING on this forum is what it seems.I have consulted with allot of
» doctors that advertise here.All these doctors portray themselves as polite,
» articulate,kind & caring doctors but I have found them to be the complete
» opposite.They are foul mouthed,vile people who tried to pressure me into
» having further surgery,surgery that could not be guaranteed to work.They
» ALL spent 90% of the consultation slandering their peers.I have heard
» shocking things about the doctors here.Whether it is true or not…I don’t
» know,but the only thing that is true is; SURGERY WILL NOT RESTORE A PERSONS
» HAIR TO A DESIRBALE LEVEL.
» No matter where you go or how much you spend,you will have see through
» hair & a permanent scar at the back of your head/white dots on your head &
» body.
»
» HTP’s are a scam! BHT was invented to milk more money out of people who
» have had their scalps destroyed by psychos. These bastards never stop
» milking you, they will milk you for every last dollar.

I myself post real life results on our site. Hair loss can be a progressive condition and it is a committment that few can avoid. I have posted this fact in our forum under general hair loss. Who is “JC”?