Home | News | Find a Doctor | Ask a Question | Free

Differences in the Techniques of Dr Cole vs Dr A and Dr Umar

» Please lets get back to the original question
»
» What are the differences in the Techniques of Dr Cole vs Dr A and Dr Umar
» if any.
»
» If any one has even 0.1% to add JUST TO THE ABOVE QUESTION, pls do so.
»
» We all have ONE COMMON ENEMY to fight that is MPB.

Seems like Dr. A has a better approach to BHT and Dr. Cole controls the most natural looking scalp hair transplants.

» » Those who have nothing intelligent to say to refute accusations, or
» argue
» » a point, usually resort to correcting spelling and punctuation
» ,using
» » the spell Checker of course
» »
» » you are not that bright are you
»
»
» C’mon, Lenny, don’t be like that. If you behave I’ll tell you about the
» rabbits again.

face the truth, you are a moron, and the only thing you have to respond to others posts is a lame, albeit admirable attempt to correct their spelling

hey it beats admitting your lack of brains , doesn’t it

by the way, does Cole Pay you a Salary , or do You just clean his toilets in exchange for a discount on your plugs

» Well you are correct about slanderous comments. They have to be untrue to
» be considered a slander.

Hairtech, Merry xmas

»

Hairtech, i just got through reading most of your posts from the beginning. Did i understand correctly that you used to work in Dr. Cole’s office?

holy crap hangininthere you are funny. and Merry xmas to you.

rooster,

I have worked with Dr.Rose, Cooley, Bisanga, Mwamba, Harris, DeVroye, and Cole.

Home | News | Find a Doctor | Ask a Question | Terms of Use & Privacy

This is an advertising site for paid advertisers to showcase successful hair restoration results only. It is not the mandate of this site to engage in the discussion of failed, unsuccessful procedures, lawsuits, litigations, refunds or complaint cases. Surgical hair restoration procedures carry risks. Please do thorough research, consult your own physician and investigate a doctor's background carefully before making a decision. By proceeding to use our site, you agree to abide by our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy at http://hairsite.com/terms-of-use/ where you can also find a list of HairSite's sponsoring physicians.