Differences in the Techniques of Dr Cole vs Dr A and Dr Umar

What’s the difference between Dr. Cole’s technique and the techniques of “Dr. A.” Poswal and Dr. Umar? I’m talking about their extraction and re-implantation techniques. Dr. Cole draws a clear line between what he calls his Cole Isolation Technique (CIT) and the Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) practiced by Dr. Poswal and Dr. Umar. For example, consider this quote from Dr. Cole’s website administrator, “forhair”:

“everything you see on this site regarding FIT (non strip) refers to CIT (Cole Isolation Technique). There is no other doctor in india that does what we do and have consistent results like we present on this website. There are some doctors that claim to do something similar (FUE) but i can’t really recommend them because the lack of results.”

I’d like to avoid any attacks on ANY of these doctors, as well as cheerleading for any of them. I know they all have people that like or dislike them for this or that reason. I’ve also read some of Dr. Cole’s comments raising his concerns about a lack of ethics on the parts of a couple of doctors, and it may be that those doctors are Dr Poswal and Dr Umar. I don’t want to get into any of that. My question is strictly confined to medical technique, not medical ethics. Such discussions obviously have merit, but by question is simply “What is the difference between the extraction and re-implantation techniques of CIT and FUE?” It would be most helpful if the doctors themselves or their paid representatives could respond.

A second, related, question is whether all three doctors have made the details of their techniques available to the world and their differences are the result of a conscious decision, or if (like Dr Woods) they have kept the details of their techniques secret and their differences are therefore the result of each trying to work through the issues on their own.

» What’s the difference between Dr. Cole’s technique and the techniques of
» “Dr. A.” Poswal and Dr. Umar? I’m talking about their extraction and
» re-implantation techniques. Dr. Cole draws a clear line between what he
» calls his Cole Isolation Technique (CIT) and the Follicular Unit
» Extraction (FUE) practiced by Dr. Poswal and Dr. Umar. For example,
» consider this quote from Dr. Cole’s website administrator, “forhair”:
»
» “everything you see on this site regarding FIT (non strip) refers to
» CIT (Cole Isolation Technique). There is no other doctor in india that
» does what we do and have consistent results like we present on this
» website. There are some doctors that claim to do something similar (FUE)
» but i can’t really recommend them because the lack of results.”

»
» I’d like to avoid any attacks on ANY of these doctors, as well as
» cheerleading for any of them.
I know they all have people that like or
» dislike them for this or that reason. I’ve also read some of Dr. Cole’s
» comments raising his concerns about a lack of ethics on the parts of a
» couple of doctors, and it may be that those doctors are Dr Poswal and Dr
» Umar. I don’t want to get into any of that. My question is strictly
» confined to medical technique, not medical ethics. Such discussions
» obviously have merit, but by question is simply “What is the difference
» between the extraction and re-implantation techniques of CIT and FUE?” It
» would be most helpful if the doctors themselves or their paid
» representatives could respond.
»
» A second, related, question is whether all three doctors have made the
» details of their techniques available to the world and their differences
» are the result of a conscious decision, or if (like Dr Woods) they have
» kept the details of their techniques secret and their differences are
» therefore the result of each trying to work through the issues on their
» own.

Im not really sure of the technical difference but i would say that cole is the best of these 3 when it comes to FUE.

Rick H
I am writing as a patient who’s life has been changed dramatically for the better by a truly professional/compassionate M.D = I resent such a post !!

I have experienced FUE by the ’ CIT ’ method and SFET by Dr Umar . I would like to know what your stated clear line is between CIT and SFET by Dr Umar or FUE by Dr A. I have 19,000 extraction sites on my body and I can assure you that you would not be able to detect extractions. Dr Umar had to go back and fill in my FUE donor area done by CIT so I can only speak from my own personal experience . There was a thorough discussion of this several months ago so I will not go into it again. Dr Cole was kind enough to come onto the forum and discuss his position following his initial FUE experience when I had my procedure years back . I am sure that he has improved it do date. I’m not sure it was called CIT at that time.

By the way= What do you expect the website administator from ForHair to say ? He is doing his job.

I think that this post is completely outrageous questioning remarks of ethics towards Dr Umar or Dr A. Both of these doctors have helped many and performed repair work on the true ‘unethical’ M.D’s that have left many scarred for life . I can tell you from experience that my head is full of scars from ‘unethical’ M.D’s that Dr Umar had to fill in with body hair because I had so little scalp donor left to complete my repair restoration . You seem to be making assumptions of comments made by Dr Cole regarding other M.D’s . I think that you need to get your assumptions corrected before making such comments. That is unethical in itself.

19,000 grafts by Dr Umar
www.myhairtransformation.com

Heliboy,

My post was not intended to question the ethics of Dr Umar or Dr A. I don’t know how anyone could read it and believe otherwise. The only reason I raised the possibility of Dr Cole having questioned the ethics of Dr A and Dr Umar (and, given the context of his remarks, I do suspect that Dr Umar was one of the men he was referring to when he raised those ethical concerns. Do you know which remarks I am referring to? If not, why are you assuming I’m wrong?) was to specifically say I didn’t want anyone to hijack this thread by changing the topic to focus on that. I clearly said, “I’d like to avoid any attacks on ANY of these doctors”, and yet you’re huffing and puffing as if I were criticizing Dr A and Dr Umar. I have nothing to criticize them about. Perhaps Dr Cole does. Perhaps he doesn’t. For the purposes of this thread, I don’t care. My question was very specific. As a former patient of both doctors, you are in a unique position to answer it, but instead you’ve chosen to focus on an imagined insult against Dr Umar.

Also, I notice you are much more gracious to Dr Cole in your post than you are to me, despite the fact that Dr Cole has clearly been critical of Dr Umar in the past, even in this forum. People can search the archives to verify this. They can also search the forum at Dr Cole’s site and find his comments there that, when combined with his comments here, suggest it is Dr Umar he is speaking of. Unlike Dr Cole, who you are so carefully tiptoeing around, I have never been critical of Dr Umar. Ever. Ever.

As for what I expect the website administrator from Forhair to do, I expect him to tell the truth. I personally think he believes he is doing that. If you believe he isn’t, that he is lying in order to get people to go to Dr Cole, you are accusing Dr Cole’s office of having an ethical problem. You can call it clever marketing or whatever, but in the end you are suggesting that he is knowingly saying something that isn’t true because “it’s his job.”

After what Dr Umar has done for you, I can understand your loyalty to him. But, you are being overly protective of him. I did not insult or attack him. I have nothing against him. All I want to know is what the differences are in their techniques and whether they share the details of those techniques with the medical community (and, therefore, one another).

» What’s the difference between Dr. Cole’s technique and the techniques of
» “Dr. A.” Poswal and Dr. Umar? I’m talking about their extraction and
» re-implantation techniques. Dr. Cole draws a clear line between what he
» calls his Cole Isolation Technique (CIT) and the Follicular Unit
» Extraction (FUE) practiced by Dr. Poswal and Dr. Umar. For example,
» consider this quote from Dr. Cole’s website administrator, “forhair”:
»
» “everything you see on this site regarding FIT (non strip) refers to
» CIT (Cole Isolation Technique). There is no other doctor in india that
» does what we do and have consistent results like we present on this
» website. There are some doctors that claim to do something similar (FUE)
» but i can’t really recommend them because the lack of results.”

»
» I’d like to avoid any attacks on ANY of these doctors, as well as
» cheerleading for any of them.
I know they all have people that like or
» dislike them for this or that reason. I’ve also read some of Dr. Cole’s
» comments raising his concerns about a lack of ethics on the parts of a
» couple of doctors, and it may be that those doctors are Dr Poswal and Dr
» Umar. I don’t want to get into any of that. My question is strictly
» confined to medical technique, not medical ethics. Such discussions
» obviously have merit, but by question is simply “What is the difference
» between the extraction and re-implantation techniques of CIT and FUE?” It
» would be most helpful if the doctors themselves or their paid
» representatives could respond.
»
» A second, related, question is whether all three doctors have made the
» details of their techniques available to the world and their differences
» are the result of a conscious decision, or if (like Dr Woods) they have
» kept the details of their techniques secret and their differences are
» therefore the result of each trying to work through the issues on their
» own.

I would say that the results are the difference. It is almost like a Rolls Royce and a Mercedes. The same concept but different approaches. Majority of people consider one good and the other the best.

I don’t think anyone can answer your question. The reason is that every doctor claims that his technique is proprietary. It’s best to choose your doctor based on consistent results rather than the merits of the technique on paper.

» I don’t think anyone can answer your question. The reason is that every
» doctor claims that his technique is proprietary. It’s best to
» choose your doctor based on consistent results rather than the merits of
» the technique on paper.

I couldn’t agree more with HairSite’s comment!

RickH, I can’t help but feel you’re indirectly supporting Dr Cole.
If your question was truly only to ask “What is the difference between the extraction and re-implantation techniques of CIT and FUE?”, why go to the bother of adding everything else, such as “consider this quote”, which bears no relevance whatsoever to your original question, other than to shine a Cole Lantern onto “other doctors” "lack of results??"
A ridiculous and insulting comment to begin with, obviously intended to slander his competition!

And then you have the hide to say “I’d like to avoid any attacks…” followed by this jaw-dropping statement which blatantly, and very sneakily casts indirect doubt on two doctors, one of which I would go to my grave defending due to the fact that, like Heliboy, he’s changed my life -

“I’ve also read some of Dr. Cole’s comments raising his concerns about a lack of ethics on the parts of a couple of doctors, and it may be that those doctors are Dr Poswal and Dr Umar. I don’t want to get into any of that.”

And what possible relevance is there if a doctor has or hasn’t made his techniques available to the world?
Master chefs don’t reveal their techniques?
All you need to know is that a hair is taken from the back of your head and planted in the front. Who cares beyond that, provided the results are good/great?

As HairSite stated, all that matters are the end results.

If you’re not supporting Dr Cole, then reconsider how you ask your questions in the future. Your words may do damage to HT novices opinions!

»
» If you’re not supporting Dr Cole, then reconsider how you ask your
» questions in the future. Your words may do damage to HT novices opinions!

i read the quote from the forhair site. It was in the forum rather than the main site and the initial question was about finding a surgeon in India. The reply from Forhair was NOT a direct or indirect attack on any particular surgeon. for a start Dr. As technique is called FUSE. Also the question by Rick is very reasonable. If Coles clinic is critical in this way then the question is “is there a basis for the criticism”.

Rick, the answer is simple. No there is no basis for the criticism. The comment by Forhair is plain stupid and I am sure that he or other representatives of Coles clinic would apologise.

Good find Rick. Keep digging out these quotes! They say a lot about the clinic that posts them!!!

» »
» » If you’re not supporting Dr Cole, then reconsider how you ask your
» » questions in the future. Your words may do damage to HT novices
» opinions!
»
»
» i read the quote from the forhair site. It was in the forum rather than
» the main site and the initial question was about finding a surgeon in
» India. The reply from Forhair was NOT a direct or indirect attack on any
» particular surgeon. for a start Dr. As technique is called FUSE. Also the
» question by Rick is very reasonable. If Coles clinic is critical in this
» way then the question is “is there a basis for the criticism”.
»
» Rick, the answer is simple. No there is no basis for the criticism. The
» comment by Forhair is plain stupid and I am sure that he or other
» representatives of Coles clinic would apologise.
»
» Good find Rick. Keep digging out these quotes! They say a lot about the
» clinic that posts them!!!

Of course the intention of Rick was not to attack. I believe it is merely the desire for info on what is being done. Look at the fact of the instrument issues and cost issues… There is some much marketing being used to promote techiques and physicians. In my opinion, many claims to “better” are still not vividly substantiated. Let the results do the speaking.

marco, mwinston,

I appreciate you guys giving me the benefit of the doubt. My question was a sincere one, as was my clear request that the thread not be hijacked by people to focus on the ethics question. The only reason I mentioned the ethics question at all is because some of that was aired on this very forum, so I foresaw the possibility of that becoming the focus of this thread. I was surprised when Heliboy thought I was trying to sneakily attack Dr Umar, and then Hooray For Hair echoed his sentiments. Weird. I am “indirectly supporting Cole” in my post? Why would he need it, and why would I do it?

The truth is, marco, you tapped into the motivation for my post exactly:

“If Coles clinic is critical in this way then the question is ‘is there a basis for the criticism’.”

One of the things that would be required for Dr Cole’s criticism to have a basis is knowledge of Dr Umar’s and Dr A’s techniques. So, I asked if they share the details of their techniques. If they don’t, it gives Dr Cole’s criticism, while probably sincere, less to base itself on. Also, I suspect all three doctors are constantly refining and improving as they gain more experience. That increases the chance that any technique Dr Cole is criticizing is not the technique that the doctor in question is currently using. So, you see, this whole thing is a difficult problem for people like us to get our hands around.

The irony of the way this thread turned out is that I initially raised my question in an effort to see if there was a basis for Dr Cole differentiating his technique from the techniques of Dr A and Dr Umar, and yet it was Dr Umar’s patients who became indignant. I don’t think I’ve ever had one of my posts become the subect of a conspiracy theory before. It’s irritating on the one hand and kind of funny on the other.

» I don’t think anyone can answer your question. The reason is that every
» doctor claims that his technique is proprietary. It’s best to
» choose your doctor based on consistent results rather than the merits of
» the technique on paper.

I understand. The reason I asked the question is because I know the doctors periodical share the results of various their studies or experiences. Also, I found this on Dr Cole’s site:

“Once the advantages of the Woods Technique were clear, Dr. John P. Cole, MD then began an intense study of follicular extraction. [H]e coined the term FIT or follicular isolation technique and DDP (dermal depth analysis). He also suggested an initial chamber for holding the titanium punch. FIT began as a purpose or mission: to develop specific tools that would insure successful extraction on all follicular groups in all patients at a high rate of speed. In other words we desired to make the procedure successful in the hands of any physician that wished to perform the procedure.”
– Dr. John P. Cole, MD

The stated goals of that mission certainly would require something beyond the tools: the ability to use those tools properly. In other words, the technique. That is what raised my question of whether or not the doctors did, in fact, share the details of their techniques.

Does anyone think Dr. Bisanga uses special techniques and tools? Or is he just skilled at using a simple punch… a small punch. To me his skill has overshadowed any special anything. The amount of patients that his clinic has shown day after day and without any bickering or ethical accusations, or and shady practices.

Why is this thread even here?

» Does anyone think Dr. Bisanga uses special techniques and tools? Or is he
» just skilled at using a simple punch… a small punch. To me his skill has
» overshadowed any special anything. The amount of patients that his clinic
» has shown day after day and without any bickering or ethical accusations,
» or and shady practices.
»
» Why is this thread even here?

What part of my question did you fail to comprehend? The part where I asked if there is any way for us to determine whether (as Dr Cole claims) there is a difference between Dr Cole’s technique and the technique(s) of the other two doctors, or the part where I asked if the three doctors were sharing the details of their techniques with the world so that such a determination could be clearly made? Since your post doesn’t address either of the questions, the question shouldn’t be “Why is this thread even here?” It should be, “Why is hairtech_ posting about Dr Bisanga in this thread?”

Did I read somewhere that you once worked for Dr Cole? That would suggest that you might be able to offer a response of some value in this thread. Why don’t you? I can assure you that people are interested in my question, since Dr Cole charges almost twice as much as, for example, Dr Umar. If there is no substantive difference in their techniques, that is something that people who are trying to settle on a doctor would like to know. I have complete confidence in Dr Cole, because I am a former patient and he is a known commodity, so to speak. But, as someone with several thousand hairs to move, I have to consider the financial benefits of going to someone like Dr Umar, who - as this thread shows - has some very happy patients. That sort of patient loyalty doesn’t suggest he does poor work, so, when combined with the financial benefit, one has to at least consider going to him. Before making that decision, a wise man will seek to learn as much as possible about his technique and how it differs from the proven method of Dr Cole. THAT is why this thread is here.

» marco, mwinston,
»
» I appreciate you guys giving me the benefit of the doubt. My question was
» a sincere one, as was my clear request that the thread not be hijacked by
» people to focus on the ethics question. The only reason I mentioned the
» ethics question at all is because some of that was aired on this very
» forum, so I foresaw the possibility of that becoming the focus of this
» thread. I was surprised when Heliboy thought I was trying to sneakily
» attack Dr Umar, and then Hooray For Hair echoed his sentiments. Weird. I
» am “indirectly supporting Cole” in my post? Why would he need it, and why
» would I do it?
»
» The truth is, marco, you tapped into the motivation for my post exactly:
»
» “If Coles clinic is critical in this way then the question is ‘is there a
» basis for the criticism’.”
»
» One of the things that would be required for Dr Cole’s criticism to have a
» basis is knowledge of Dr Umar’s and Dr A’s techniques. So, I asked if they
» share the details of their techniques. If they don’t, it gives Dr Cole’s
» criticism, while probably sincere, less to base itself on. Also, I suspect
» all three doctors are constantly refining and improving as they gain more
» experience. That increases the chance that any technique Dr Cole is
» criticizing is not the technique that the doctor in question is currently
» using. So, you see, this whole thing is a difficult problem for people
» like us to get our hands around.
»
» The irony of the way this thread turned out is that I initially raised my
» question in an effort to see if there was a basis for Dr Cole
» differentiating his technique from the techniques of Dr A and Dr Umar, and
» yet it was Dr Umar’s patients who became indignant. I don’t think
» I’ve ever had one of my posts become the subect of a conspiracy theory
» before. It’s irritating on the one hand and kind of funny on the other.

while this may not have been your intention, you indirectly slandered both dr umar and Dr A, and then tried to deny it,

are you sure you are not suffering from passive aggression

» Does anyone think Dr. Bisanga uses special techniques and tools? Or is he
» just skilled at using a simple punch… a small punch. To me his skill has
» overshadowed any special anything. The amount of patients that his clinic
» has shown day after day and without any bickering or ethical accusations,
» or and shady practices.
»
» Why is this thread even here?

Are you looking to work with BHR?:smiley:

No not at all. I am very impressed with the continued results by him and tired of reading crap about unethical clinics. I mean why even consider the option if you have to worry about that stuff? To me it is a no brainer.

Yes this is what the boards are for… discussion and debate… but look at the content of the thread. The guy didn’t get an answer. And can I answer any of his questions? No I cannot. I am tied up legally with one of the mentioned doctors. I’m gagged if you will. Why?

So I say look for someone that doesn’t have online battles, is cost effective, provides a high quality surgery. Dr. Bisanga comes to mind. Now what I can tell you about FUE general differences is:

1. FUE is an old technology that was re-vamped. The old punch grafts of the 80’s and 90’s used cylinders to extract grafts. The re-vamped form decreased the cylinder size that was as large as 1.7mm down to a standard size that is 0.75mm-1.0mm. Some clinics go larger than 1.0mm however, we all know what clinics can and do adhere to the 0.75mm and produce good results.

With the exception of blunt punches, slot punches, and crown tipped punches, this basically takes care of tools. In summary there are differences in FUE techniques based on tool sizes, and different tips.

1. Some clinics like to dissect their grafts and possibly this is partly based on tool size(larger grafts), or it may be that a clinic needs to derive more 1’s and 2’s.

2. The manner in which a graft is extracted: One way is to use a fully sharp punch. This is a one step method that takes great practice and only the highly specialized clinics are able to used the smaller 0.75mm punch. Larger cylinder bored punches allows for technical error, ie, a physician will still be able to get a decent graft with a larger punch and not transect so much… when it comes to the graft itself, however peripheral transections are common with this approach. Only in the last year have I seen higher growth rates from a few highly specialized 0.75mm punch clinics.

The second way is a blunt punch technique, AKA the “Safe” technique coined by Dr. Harris. This technique is different from straight sharp punching in that a score of the epidermis is followed by a blunt punch into the dermal and deeper layers. The theory here is blunt dissection protects the follicle as well as decreases cutting into capillaries and/or other vessels. What that does is decreases vascular damage and can be seen visually by a decrease in blood during the procedure. In other words… a virtual bloodless procedure in most cases. And to further add to this… healing of the donor area is rapid.

1. A difference in the FUE techniques from my experience and/or reading is where upon I noticed some clinics plant/place the grafts into the recipient areas at different times. Some put the grafts in at the same time at the end of the case… in which they store the grafts in a holding solution, extract them all at once then place them all at once. Another method was extracting and placing at the same time. Still another was to extract half of the case, place those grafts, and then do another round of extractions and then placing.

2. And another technical difference is who does the extractions themselves. A physician may do all of the extractions. A physician and a highly specialized technician may do the extractions. It is ot un-heard of for a highly specialized technician to do all of the extractions…

» No not at all. I am very impressed with the continued results by him and
» tired of reading crap about unethical clinics. I mean why even consider
» the option if you have to worry about that stuff? To me it is a no
» brainer.
»
» Yes this is what the boards are for… discussion and debate… but look
» at the content of the thread. The guy didn’t get an answer. And can I
» answer any of his questions? No I cannot. I am tied up legally with one
» of the mentioned doctors. I’m gagged if you will. Why?
»
» So I say look for someone that doesn’t have online battles, is cost
» effective, provides a high quality surgery. Dr. Bisanga comes to mind.
» Now what I can tell you about FUE general differences is:
»
»
»
» 1. FUE is an old technology that was re-vamped. The old punch grafts of
» the 80’s and 90’s used cylinders to extract grafts. The re-vamped form
» decreased the cylinder size that was as large as 1.7mm down to a standard
» size that is 0.75mm-1.0mm. Some clinics go larger than 1.0mm however, we
» all know what clinics can and do adhere to the 0.75mm and produce good
» results.
»
» With the exception of blunt punches, slot punches, and crown tipped
» punches, this basically takes care of tools. In summary there are
» differences in FUE techniques based on tool sizes, and different tips.
»
» 2. Some clinics like to dissect their grafts and possibly this is partly
» based on tool size(larger grafts), or it may be that a clinic needs to
» derive more 1’s and 2’s.
»
» 3. The manner in which a graft is extracted: One way is to use a fully
» sharp punch. This is a one step method that takes great practice and only
» the highly specialized clinics are able to used the smaller 0.75mm punch.
» Larger cylinder bored punches allows for technical error, ie, a physician
» will still be able to get a decent graft with a larger punch and not
» transect so much… when it comes to the graft itself, however peripheral
» transections are common with this approach. Only in the last year have I
» seen higher growth rates from a few highly specialized 0.75mm punch
» clinics.
»
» The second way is a blunt punch technique, AKA the “Safe” technique coined
» by Dr. Harris. This technique is different from straight sharp punching in
» that a score of the epidermis is followed by a blunt punch into the dermal
» and deeper layers. The theory here is blunt dissection protects the
» follicle as well as decreases cutting into capillaries and/or other
» vessels. What that does is decreases vascular damage and can be seen
» visually by a decrease in blood during the procedure. In other words… a
» virtual bloodless procedure in most cases. And to further add to this…
» healing of the donor area is rapid.
»
» 4. A difference in the FUE techniques from my experience and/or reading is
» where upon I noticed some clinics plant/place the grafts into the recipient
» areas at different times. Some put the grafts in at the same time at the
» end of the case… in which they store the grafts in a holding solution,
» extract them all at once then place them all at once. Another method was
» extracting and placing at the same time. Still another was to extract half
» of the case, place those grafts, and then do another round of extractions
» and then placing.
»
» 5. And another technical difference is who does the extractions
» themselves. A physician may do all of the extractions. A physician and a
» highly specialized technician may do the extractions. It is ot un-heard of
» for a highly specialized technician to do all of the extractions…

I can honestly understand what you are saying about all the similarities but it can’t understand my you chose this particular thread to add other docs. You could have started a Dr. Bisanga vs. Dr. Umar or Dr. Cole vs. A if you wanted to compare any two perspectively. Some viewers could get confused with this placement of information. Methods of the doc’s are what is in question. The answer are results. I pray that Hairsite not consider locking this thread before we learn the subject matter. Lets look at the results.

» while this may not have been your intention, you indirectly slandered
» both dr umar and Dr A, and then tried to deny it,

What an absurd accusation. I am considering going to Dr Umar. I have been impressed with his results and was hoping, in this thread, to discover more about his technique vs Dr Cole’s.

Is it your position that Dr Cole has not, in the past, questioned Dr Umar’s ethics? Or is your position that we should all pretend he hasn’t done so, even though he has done so on this very forum (as well as his own)?

In retrospect, I wish I hadn’t mentioned the ethics thing, simply because having done so has had the exact opposite result than the one I intended: it is the only thing some people want to focus on. I was worried it would be the anti-Umar people that might want to distract from the purpose of the thread by focusing on the disagreement about ethics between the two doctors. Instead, the pro-Umar people have turned this thread into a discussion of that issue. Well, not a discussion so much as a demand that the subject not be mentioned even in the context of saying this thread isn’t about that topic, so people that want to talk about it should not do so here. The situation is bizarre.

» The situation is bizarre.

The only thing that’s bizarre, Rick, is that you don’t see the effect that your words have.
Can’t you see that the minute you say that one doctor has questioned another doctors ethics, you’re immediately casting the ‘accused’ doctor in an unfavourable light?
It doesn’t mean that you yourself are agreeing either way, however all it takes is for somebody new to these forums who is researching a HT doctor to stumble across your ‘innocent’ post and immediately be turned off the criticised doctor, without further research to determine whether the attack is justified or not. Don’t you see this? Any doctor can put down another doctor’s work ethics. It means nothing without proof.

You may not be deliberately promoting doubt but you’re certainly not helping by publicising one doctors criticisms towards another!

I suggest you leave the critical posting to those making the accusations.
As I stated in my earlier post, you could’ve asked the question in a much simpler fashion, without once bringing ethics into it. If the thread is then hijacked irrationally (which is most definitely not the case here) you have every right to say “calm down” to people.

In this case, though, I’m afraid you’re completely out of line, and unfortunately unable to see it.

N/A