Diamond6

Diamond6

When you reply to a post, you need to type your comments underneath the quotes that are highlighted by the “»” script. It is very hard to read your posts, your comments are always co-mingled with other posters’ comments, people can’t tell whether they are reading your comments or other posters’ comments.

I can’t do it because when I try it does not work. I do not get it. The site is hard to use. I always delete everything or try to use arrows because the tab button will not let you do this. Why not make it easier like some other sites?

Still do not get it I tried the mouse and it does not let me do this either. What choice do I have?

Just double click with your mouse in the text box, move the cursor to BELOW the text…then click Enter a few times to leave a line or two and start typing.

It could not be simpler.

» Just double click with your mouse in the text box, move the cursor to BELOW
» the text…then click Enter a few times to leave a line or two and start
» typing.
»
» It could not be simpler.

Diamond… you place your text BELOW the text from the other poster… Below the arrowed post. Type youre message i nthe area I have highlited below:

» Still do not get it I tried the mouse and it does not let me do this
» either. What choice do I have? >>>>> diamond this is what your posts look like, it drives me crazy every time I read your posts.

» Still do not get it I tried the mouse and it does not let me do this
» either. What choice do I have?

This is what your posts should look like when done correctly, see, quotes from the previous poster are separate from your own post, a lot easier to follow, capisce? :stuck_out_tongue:

I click below and it automatically goes next to the text why? I use the mouse and the same thing why? If i use the space bar same thing why? I agree the posts look crappy but on TBT I never have any problems. I find this site hard to post on so from now on I will delete everything until someone tells me exactly what to do. It should not be rocket science and should be user friendly. I do not find it to be. Perhaps it is what I post that truly bothers most readers not how I post.

» » Just double click with your mouse in the text box, move the cursor to
» BELOW
» » the text…then click Enter a few times to leave a line or two and start
» » typing.
» »
» » It could not be simpler.
»
»
» Diamond… you place your text BELOW the text from the other poster…
» Below the arrowed post. Type youre message i nthe area I have highlited
» below:
»
» I see now.
»

I tried to double click and still nothing. It is not so easy. I have someone here with me and even he can’t do it.

I keep double clicking and it still won’t work. I give up. I still have to delete everything. Oh well.

» I keep double clicking and it still won’t work. I give up. I still have
» to delete everything. Oh well.

Just put your cursor in the darn text box (double click IN the text box anywhere)… and use your arrow keys on your keyboard to scroll down…

then hit the Enter key a few times to put some distance between the quoted text and your own text.

It does not work. When I double click anywhere and hit the arrows it still is right next to the text. Why is this so hard? On TBT you click post reply, a new box comes up and you go on. This is horrible because I do like this site more. NOTHING of what I have been told to do Works. It still goes right next to the text. That is why for Years I have had no choice but to use arrows or delete everything. I still must do this.

» It does not work. When I double click anywhere and hit the arrows it still
» is right next to the text. Why is this so hard? On TBT you click post
» reply, a new box comes up and you go on. This is horrible because I do
» like this site more. NOTHING of what I have been told to do Works. It
» still goes right next to the text. That is why for Years I have had no
» choice but to use arrows or delete everything. I still must do this.

OK Success I had to hit Enter for about 10 times and Now I get it . Still hate technology. Sorry for that.

» OK Success I had to hit Enter for about 10 times and Now I get it . Still
» hate technology. Sorry for that.

Us balding guys are supposed to have IQs higher than the rest of the population on average.

You were beginning to make me doubt this theory for a moment there…

» » OK Success I had to hit Enter for about 10 times and Now I get it .
» Still
» » hate technology. Sorry for that.
»
» Us balding guys are supposed to have IQs higher than the rest of the
» population on average.
»
» You were beginning to make me doubt this theory for a moment there…

Very funny…