DHI 1211 grafts

correction no of Grafts 1211 = 2549 no of hairs

Nice, natural result and great coverage for the amount of grafts. One question… it looks like the right temple area has new growth in the “after” photos, but in the pics of the “day of” photos, it does not look like any grafts were used in the temple. Thanks.

It looks like, you are right, but if you look closely at the pictures that show his head from above (before and after) you will see that the growth really starts from the new grafts’ point. So, what you mentioned seems to be an illusion that had been created from the different shooting angle.

With the hair so much shorter on the “before” pics there is no way for us to judge the yield of the HT.

But I do realize this was probably unavoidable. The guy’s pre-HT condition was bald enough for him to be wearing it buzzed down.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by cal[/postedby]
With the hair so much shorter on the “before” pics there is no way for us to judge the yield of the HT.

But I do realize this was probably unavoidable. The guy’s pre-HT condition was bald enough for him to be wearing it buzzed down.[/quote]

Actually I think the yield looks too good to be true , only 1211 grafts and his front is almost all covered already.

@ LIG. Thank you for your comment. Yes it’s too good and it’s true. this is the result of a high ratio (hairs/graft) and that is why we at DHI do not cut the extracted grafts.