David - Favor to ask so we don\'t ruin THE Rooster\'s Holidays

David, will you change my handle to spacecitytx so THE rooster will RELAX?

» David, will you change my handle to spacecitytx so THE rooster will RELAX?

how about spacecity rooster?:smiley:

Dude I apologized. Whatever man. I was a dick. I admit it. I’m sorry. I just lost a family member and lashed out. I AM SORRY!!!

I will re register with a new name.

» I will re register with a new name.

hey guys… its christmas… look there is room for THEROOSTER and ROOSTER. We already know you guys handles and if you change, then we won’t know who you are. I have been hairtech since 2003. ok? happy holliposts.

I’m sorry to all. I feel like just a jackass. Life’s too short to worry about shit like this. Rooster, please accept my sincere apology. For wasting space on the board with my BS I apologize to everyone.

Have a safe and happy holiday. Take care.

» I’m sorry to all. I feel like just a jackass. Life’s too short to worry
» about shit like this. Rooster, please accept my sincere apology. For
» wasting space on the board with my BS I apologize to everyone.
»
» Have a safe and happy holiday. Take care.

Now that’s the spirit! It’s the holiday season. We have enough love to accommodate both THEROOSTER and ROOSTER. No need to change anything. But if you guys feel strongly about changing your username, I would be happy to oblige.

Cheers !

» » I’m sorry to all. I feel like just a jackass. Life’s too short to worry
» » about shit like this. Rooster, please accept my sincere apology. For
» » wasting space on the board with my BS I apologize to everyone.
» »
» » Have a safe and happy holiday. Take care.
»
» Now that’s the spirit! It’s the holiday season. We have enough love to
» accommodate both THEROOSTER and ROOSTER. No need to change anything. But
» if you guys feel strongly about changing your username, I would be happy
» to oblige.
»
» Cheers !

The Rooster no sweat bro. I will re-register, you were here first. Merry Christmas.

Don’t worry about it. Like Hairtech said, there is room for two roosters. Enjoy the holiday and time with your family.

a cock fight. lol keep the name. BTW each of you. Why call yourself rooster? You guys own a farm?

Cock fight. Pretty funny. I really did LOL. The nickname goes way back. Got it in high school from an ex. It’s stuck with me though. My old friends still refer to me as The Rooster. I have a big garden, but no chickens to be found.

Rooster, I hope there are no hard feelings. Let’s focus on the positive…finding ways to get our hair back, and being healthy and happy in 2008. I’m getting 3000 FUE grafts next June to fill in my strip and crown. I get a trip to CA out of it too, so I hope I’ll be good. Hopefully next year we’ll all be in a better place hairwise.

Peace.

I’m glad you guys solved your differences.

Now that’s solved perhaps we should look at the second most important problem - the Palestinian issue :smiley:

I know right? I cannot believe they took that chick out like that. Now what are they going to do?

» I know right? I cannot believe they took that chick out like that. Now what
» are they going to do?

Man Hairtech… Aren’t you referring to the Pakistani issue not Palestinian issue?:slight_smile:

Right Pakistan…