Home | News | Find a Doctor | Ask a Question | Free

Cure for gray hair not too far off

Sure looks like it. Surely it will be cured before MPB.

Apparently Wnt has a role in proliferation of melanocytes in the hair follicle. If not enough melanocytes exist, hair begins to turn gray. Tests on mice prove this theory after certain genes are knocked out.

Can’t quite hear what the Japanese researchers are saying in the video but the Indian lady goes into detail.

» Sure looks like it. Surely it will be cured before MPB.
»
» Apparently Wnt has a role in proliferation of melanocytes in the hair
» follicle. If not enough melanocytes exist, hair begins to turn gray.
» Tests on mice prove this theory after certain genes are knocked out.
»
» Can’t quite hear what the Japanese researchers are saying in the video but
» the Indian lady goes into detail.
»
» http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/MiamiMultiMediaURL/1-s2.0-S0092867411005307/1-s2.0-S0092867411005307-mmc2.mp4/272196/html/S0092867411005307/0aa5ce593cc9233e2f1927a79d5a6099/mmc2.mp4

Interesting before MPB started back when i was in my early 20s. I started to get a huge bald patch of gray hair and that hair hasn’t fallen at all.

I plan to go to Japan next year before going to gho, I will investigate this histogen doctor myself. I think he is providing the histogen injection from what i’ve heard in japanese websites, they all pretty much say he’s doing Histogen injections but he’s not sponsored by them.

This is why I keep telling jarjanbix to get his arse to japan and try this sh1t himself instead of making 40 pgd2 threads .

There are doctors everywhere giving HSC !! We just have to find them and i am sure this japanese doctor knows at least one of them.

sorry for getting off topic.

but who gives a sh1t about gray hair :wink:

I remember mentioning someone asking Histogen about grey hair and Histogen responded with: the hair will revert to its original(non-grey) color.

HSC = cure for grey hair

after getting let down by replicel, i’m not ready to board the HSC bandwagon.

i’m still hopeful about replicel though.

» after getting let down by replicel, i’m not ready to board the HSC
» bandwagon.
»
» i’m still hopeful about replicel though.

mind to explain why although replicel showed disastrous results with virtually no hair growth and HSC showed something like +20% regrowth with pics (which almost noone else has done so far), you are yet hopeful for replicel and not so much for HSC?

This whole thing with the Japanese doc is getting goofy. If the guy is doing Histogen injections then we shouldn’t have to fly to Japan to find out about it. Surely he can produce some patient results.

It’s not this doc’s responsibility to make the injections produce the results that Histogen claims they are getting in their own trials. But he should at least be able to show us something of what it has done so far, be it good or bad. If he isn’t doing Histogen injections any longer then at least he could show us pics of the patients that did get it.

» mind to explain why although replicel showed disastrous results with
» virtually no hair growth and HSC showed something like +20% regrowth with
» pics (which almost noone else has done so far), you are yet hopeful for
» replicel and not so much for HSC?

ever seen the before-after pictures of the lasercomb? they look pretty good in the marketing material. but as we know, its a totally useless device that’s snake oil.

i’m withholding judgement on Histogen. I do believe the researchers are making an honest effort towards a cure. But whether it gets real results or feeble results like Replicel in real life remains to be seen.

I’m certainly hoping they come through for us and I’m rooting for them of course. But after Replicel, my enthusiasm has been drained and feeling of inevitable doom of living with hairloss till my demise has increased.

I think grey hair use for transplant your hair for regrowing your hair.

At the moment, the only remedy for gray hair is to cover it up, but that may … pathway, but they’re hopeful that reversing the process is not far off.

» At the moment, the only remedy for gray hair is to cover it up, but that
» may … pathway, but they’re hopeful that reversing the process is not far
» off.

The problem is they’re always “hopeful” - everything is ‘within 5 years’ and has been for at least 20…

I congratulate all the many people who ensure the smooth running of this FORUM

Gray hair is, along with premature balding, one of the greatest fears of image-conscious men and women everywhere, but it may soon be a thing of the past. Scientists at the Ito Lab at New York University’s Langone Medical Center have identified the proteins that cause gray hair, which could lead to an eventual cure.

You can try the following treatment

Coconut oil is the most effective natural remedies for gray hair problem. You have to use pure coconut oil for massaging your hair scalp daily night before going to bed and wash next day. :smiley:

Simply increasing one’s vitality can reverse hair graying.

Muranoitaly

your hair transplant for regrowing your hair.

Gray or white hair—sometimes colloquially called “salt and pepper” when it is ‘peppered’ throughout dark hair—is not caused by a true gray or white pigment, but is due to a lack of pigmentation and melanin. The clear hairs appear as gray or white because of the way light reflects from the hairs. Gray hair color typically occurs naturally as people age For some people this can happen at a very young age (for example, at the age of 10). The same is true for white hair. In some cases, gray hair may be caused by thyroid deficiencies, Waardenburg syndrome or a vitamin B12 deficiency. At some point in the human life cycle, cells that are located in the base of the hair’s follicles slow, and eventually stop producing colour/pigment (the term for this is apoptosis)

Excellent post. Thanks for sharing this post.:slight_smile: