Curcumin/resveratrol/toco

Alright well, I can pretty much confirm that this combo is finally starting to help. Maybe not cosmetically yet if ever, but I am shedding way less in the shower. I know this because I ran out, waiting for my next shipment, and the hair started falling out wayyyy more. Being back on it for 2 weeks now, I’m losing less hair.

My being on propecia for 3 months this year has gotten me a little confused as to whether my natural regime that followed was working or not due to my dark brown hair becoming rusty looking again…but i gather this is the hair that got restored by propecia changing color again.

Overall, it doesn’t LOOK like things are going amazing, but I’ll give it another 3 months and see how things go.

I started in late April, ran out in late June and got back up on it in mid July.

It seems things might get better and better, or maybe i’m having a good week, who knows.

and that’s my update.

Hey millieu, we really do appreciate the update! I responded similarly to this treatment of herbs. It’s a process. But it gets progressively better with time: For me, it was less dandruff, no dandruff, less hair loss, no hair loss, then some regrowth over a six month period, I believe. As I was telling some others here, I was able to maintain this regrowth over the next six - eight months. I recently changed brands, added MSM, and this has really thickened up the regrown hairs.

» Hey millieu, we really do appreciate the update! I responded similarly to
» this treatment of herbs. It’s a process. But it gets progressively better
» with time: For me, it was less dandruff, no dandruff, less hair loss, no
» hair loss, then some regrowth over a six month period, I believe. As I was
» telling some others here, I was able to maintain this regrowth over the
» next six - eight months. I recently changed brands, added MSM, and this
» has really thickened up the regrown hairs.

curiously why wont you take a super hair vitamin like Maxi Hair?
i see no biotin etc or Super Bs in your regimen

if MSM is helping you that much, (which is in the Maxi Hair btw) then why not add the other stuff?

why not a mega chelated mineral to help vitamin absorbtion?
seems you are just picking and choosing on the hair vits

Well, I guess the reason is my diet, itself, is not bad. I am not deficient in vitamins and minerals.

And I am leery about taking too many supplements with too many “different” things in them. That notwithstanding, I have, coincidentally, been thinking a bit about biotin lately…

» Well, I guess the reason is my diet, itself, is not bad. I am not
» deficient in vitamins and minerals.
»
» And I am leery about taking too many supplements with too many “different”
» things in them. That notwithstanding, I have, coincidentally, been
» thinking a bit about biotin lately…

Im telling you , im not a part owner of Maxi hair or Ultra hair but most guys who have tried them are happy, The ingredients are carefully thought out

The amount of MSM and Bs and Biotin etc is large although I think that the MSM is better taken separately. I know Jacob disagrees on the timed release aspect but for me it works great.
When I was in my 20s and rapidly balding with no hope, i tried so many different pills separately and it was expensive and I even copied the ingredients in Ultra hair expect for the timed released biotin i could not find separately, or if you can find it , its damn expensive

Im telling you Maxi Hair hits all the buttons with one stroke, and if you supp it with a good chelated multi min, i think it makes a huge difference.

When I was taking all the individual vitamins my hair continued to thin rapidly, even when i was taking a lot of biotin, to my amazement. Only when I started the Ultra Hair , at the time, did it stop. Why? My only assessment is the timed released Biotin must have made the difference. I cant prove this but I can tell you from experience, If i was doing nothing for DHT at the time, and I was not

and Just the Ultra Hair and minerals could save my hair,
then they must be pretty powerful. Maxi Hair i started because although not quite as good as Ultra Hair, they are half the price and work pretty darned well

I dont know why guys are so resistant to the super hair vitamins, its as if they feel like it insults their good diet or something

I mean the majority of the vits in there are water Soluble Bs, they are not fat soluble ones that can cause problems
The A and E in there is not high at all

the only change i guess jacob would recommend is a low Iron Mineral which I dont even take mins lately hell i cant find most of my regimen here in manila anyways

lately i have been on nothing, to be honest, and the hair still looks pretty good

will start back on Ultra Hair here since I cant get the Maxi Hair here, and saw palmetto
need to reorder a lot of stuff from the USA

Is there any brutal stuff in maxi hair though? Is it all synthesized? Preservatives? I know you’ve had this discussion with others here, so no need to visit an old haunt, but synthesized is a big no for me.

I was able to maintain this regrowth over the next six - eight months.

Were you saying it stopped working shortly over the next 6-8 months.

» I was able to maintain this regrowth over the next six - eight months.
» Were you saying it stopped working shortly over the next 6-8 months.

No, that is my point. If it were to have “stopped working,” then I would have gradually began to lose hair again. But this did not happen. I was able to maintain the hair that had regrown. It didn’t fall back out again.

However, this hair remained somewhat thinner and lighter in color than the rest of my hair over this 6 - 8 month period, so I considered ways to “thicken” it up.

Hey guys…is there any interest in a liposomal curcumin…resveratrol…toco combo? Maybe some other things could be added as well. Trying to see if these guys would be interested in making such a thing(not for me to sell…no $ in it for me or anybody else in these forums): http://www.healthyitems.com/nanoliposomals-s/41.htm

» Hey guys…is there any interest in a liposomal curcumin…resveratrol…toco
» combo? Maybe some other things could be added as well. Trying to see if
» these guys would be interested in making such a thing(not for me to
» sell…no $ in it for me or anybody else in these forums):
» http://www.healthyitems.com/nanoliposomals-s/41.htm

Absolutely.

» » Hey guys…is there any interest in a liposomal
» curcumin…resveratrol…toco
» » combo? Maybe some other things could be added as well. Trying to see if
» » these guys would be interested in making such a thing(not for me to
» » sell…no $ in it for me or anybody else in these forums):
» » http://www.healthyitems.com/nanoliposomals-s/41.htm
»
» Absolutely.

You’d think that these things that actually have some hair raising evidence to them would get more support.

Maybe folks haven’t read up on liposomes etc yet either :expressionless:

I hate to say it but i’ve been going through a crazy shedding phase for the past week.
Not so much on top but in the front it’s just crazy.
I’m hoping this is attributed to taking propecia for 3 months up until Late march (I’ve never had a post-propecia shedding up until now if that’s the case) but it seems this combo hasn’t been doing anything for me lately.

I wonder if it would have taken this long for the pharm drug to wear off completely. I remember reading it would take 6 months to a year.

But now i know for sure, taking propecia to grow back hair, then taking this combo to keep it will not work at all (it was a thoery of mine).