Could an Armani Rep please comment

Could an Armani Rep please comment on the following post from Dr. Feller regarding the unsuitability of FUE on many patients. He claims many people are unsuitable for FUE because of soft skin and therefore the graft breaks apart, but this is only known after the procedure has commenced. Please read Dr. Feller’s post, a highly regarded surgeon, who claims if a patient is unsuitable for FUE, the procedure is converted to strip or cancelled. Does Dr. Armani cancel procedures because of this since he doesn’t offer strip anymore? I’m specifically wondering Dr. Armani’s take on this since he only offers FUE now, god knows why, and since this suitability for FUE is only known once the procedure has commenced. I’m wondering if this might shed light on some of the weaker FUEs out there (no reference to any specific doc). Thanks

Wednesday November 07, 2007 5:37 PM

Thank you all.
RTC,
The rate limiting step in FUE is the quality of the skin of the donor area. If the skin is too mushy the graft will just break apart. Unfortunately there is only one way to find this out, which is by actually performing the FUE.

My Feller Punch (3 U.S. Patents) has been through several revisions over the years and performs better than any other punch I’ve tried. Because of this, and the fact that my FUE team are all seasoned veterans, a higher percentage of patients are candidates for FUE compared to years prior. As a result I am taking on larger FUE cases in increasing numbers.

As usual I offer this caution to all potential FUE patients:
NO doctor can predict how many grafts they will be able to remove from the donor area SAFELY. Therefore, when a patient comes to my office for a LARGE FUE session (greater than 500) it’s with the understanding that IF the target number can’t be reached SAFELY, the surgery will either be converted to a strip or CANCELLED. In the event of cancellation a fee for the ATTEMPT is charged to cover the overhead costs. This is the most fair way to divide the risk and to ensure that a donor area won’t be decimated by a doctor in an effort to complete an FUE case on an unsuitable patient.

NO FUE is better than BAD FUE. I will post a case tomorrow of a pateint who had two poor FUE surgeries by a doctor whom he will not name (and whose name I don’t want to know). His case is a CLASSIC example of a doctor trying to “brute force” an FUE surgery in an effort to complete it at any cost.

Feller Medical, PC

He Also went on to say this in another post on the thread:

I don’t consider this case to be a megasession FUE case, and that is probably what you are talking about. I haven’t seen ANY of those types of FUE procedures produce yields as good as strip yet, but if you want to see what the upper end of properly sized FUE surgeries look like grown out just look for spex, bukaroo, hairroot, and there are a few more of my bigger FUE cases online that are out there.

Dr Feller has his own version of FUE, which is not necessarily the same as every other doctors.

Dr Woods is the person who is recognized with inventing the procedure and he has never stated that the majority of people are not candidates for FUE.

FUE is practiced differerently by different doctors and no doctor can definitively say what is correct or not with regards to FUE, they can only state THEIR experience with THEIR version of it.

I will not debate this any further. Dr. Armani is producing amazing result with FUE everyday, I suggest people look at those results when deciding if Armani FUE is for them or not.

Thanks Pats, but you didn’t answer my question. A statement from Dr. Feller:

“NO doctor can predict how many grafts they will be able to remove from the donor area SAFELY. Therefore, when a patient comes to my office for a LARGE FUE session (greater than 500) it’s with the understanding that IF the target number can’t be reached SAFELY, the surgery will either be converted to a strip or CANCELLED.”

Are you stating Dr. Armani can predict how many grafts he can safely remove before commencing the procedure?

Are you also stating Dr. Armani’s version of FUE never needs to stop mid-procedure?

Would Dr. Armani allow me to videotape my procedure if I were to have one?

Further, Dr. Woods never stating the majority of patients are unsuitable for FUE is completely irrelevant. Majority means >50%, and Dr. Feller never stated this either. Do you think Dr. Woods might say 20% of people are unsuitable for FUE? Who knows, but Dr. Armani seems to think nearly everyone is suitable for FUE, and that’s the troubling issue!

Colorado:

Is Armani the only surgeon doing FUE? Why would you pose your question only to Armani? Its seems as though you either have an agenda or are just ignorrant to the fact that there are other FUE surgeons and FUE surgeon’s reps who frequent this forum. It is quite apparent that you are not seeking out this information to research potential surgeons. Furthermore, what purpose would videotaping your procedure serve? Please explain. It is time for you to run along.

The only thing that matters is results! Not matter if it’s strip or Fue. I have met Fue patients that had the procedure from doctor Woods as far back as 1995. If the majority were not canidates we would here about it in the forums. " Dr Feller has his own version of FUE, which is not necessarily the same as every other doctors" "FUE is practiced differerently by different doctors " Many doctors as far back as 2001 when I started researching Fue said it could not even be done. A waste of time smoke and mirrors etc. We all know differently today. And most that had said that to me offer it today. Pats205 is correct in his satements .

Dr. Armani is producing amazing result
» with FUE everyday, I suggest people look at those results when deciding if
» Armani FUE is for them or not.
»
»

totally different lighting and hair colour, not to mention angle the picture is taken; not really certain what or where he had work done
»
»

Looks a little pluggy in the hair line, probably two hairs used, but need a top shot to really tell the result, clsoe up of hair line also please
»
»

hair length and picture angle is decieving as is the lighting
»
»

this is an insult to the forum to post this and ask it to be objective, how about the hair pulled back and not over his face
»
»

A NW2 hair line on a potential NW7, will see what the future holds…
my opinion.

with all the marketing you guys do and all the patients you have on the forums, these are the best pictures you can show?

Yes who, it’s easy to sit back and discredit any photo that is posted. It’s not the doctor who created the nice result its the lighting, or its the hairstyle, or it’s the color of the hair, or it’s the angle… Anything but the doctor…

Colorado…

As a patient of Dr. Armani I tend to believe the pictures speak for themselves. I selected Dr. Armani because of the results I saw from his patients in person and in photos. I am not a surgeon or doctor and will never understand the complex procedure. All I know is what I see with my own eyes. And, like Franklin posted earlier, the results are what matters. Dr. Armani is a leader in the field of hair transplants and the FUE procedure and I, like many others, have put our faith into him and his clinic. The outstanding results that have come from his FUE procedures are impossible to argue against. I cannot provide you with a medical explanation. But I can tell you that based on his results that is enough evidence for me.

Who is totally correct. Armani probably wouldn’t get so much B.S. on the forums if he didn’t PAY posters, have bad cases mysteriously disappear, file a LAWSUIT against hairloshelp.com ordering negative posts to be removed, put 4000 grafts into the frontal 1/3 of a 23 year old man who already has hair there and claim it to be wonderful FUE results hahaaha. totally ridiculous. See the first set of photos that were posted in the above link from pats? Well thats the guy im talking about.

Totally absurd. Results speak for themselves huh? Well if you put 4000 grafts into the frontal 1/3 of anyone it better look great! No surgeon can F that up.

Paid posters who beat around the bush, never really answer tough questions, and claim results are still coming in… Armani has been doing FUE for how long? probably 1000 results, right? Yet we only have about 10 - 15 which can be found online. And these few results are of not very bald people who have gotten huge amounts of grafts. This is a joke, armani’s FUE doesn’t work well, if you have a brain you know this. Strip is still the only method which maintains a high yield in large sessions, we all know this now.

How can you trust a clinic which pays posters to go on the forum and be a cheerleader? How about a clinic which spends a large amount on Marketing? If you google “hair transplant” Alvi Armani pops up in the paid links at top. If results speak for themselves, let’s see them. Not impressed.

So now the truth comes out, you copied Dr. Fellers quotes about Fue to discredit what Dr. Armani is doing with FUE… Then go on to attack the clinics morals, make unknown statements about lawsuits etc… I get it now.

Well,I am sorry that you are unimpressed Colorado, but the fact remains, Dr. Armani is one of the best out there. I suggest you see some in person results sometime and become a little more informed.

» So now the truth comes out, you copied Dr. Fellers quotes about Fue to
» discredit what Dr. Armani is doing with FUE… Then go on to attack the
» clinics morals, make unknown statements about lawsuits etc… I get it
» now.

Pats, Please comment on this lawsuit. Why does Dr. Armani feel that his FUE patients with poor results should be banned from speaking out publicly about their results?

I don’t need to discredit Armani’s FUE, his poor results speak for themself. This is ridiculous. Pats, now is your prime chance to post your “growing” FUE results. Please show me wrong, and that your results are improving every month very well, yet you fail to update us regularly like you did with strip and up to 5 months after FUE, but now it’s 9 and where are they??? Will Armani fire you if you post your poor FUE? Whats the problem, just put them up and when we all see how wonderful they are growing we will all know you’re right.

»
» Well,I am sorry that you are unimpressed Colorado, but the fact remains,
» Dr. Armani is one of the best out there. I suggest you see some in person
» results sometime and become a little more informed.

I don’t think im the only one who is unimpressed. This board is much nicer or uninformed. I loved Armani’s Strip results, in fact I would get one if he still offered them.

I think Dr. Armani has recognized that FUE is a potential goldmine. Now a doctor does not need to surgically remove the strip and a large staff of techs and microscopes are not needed to dissect the tissue.

With the armani FUE, technicians use the special drill tool to remove individual grafts and then implant them in the recipient. The only thing the doctor needs to do is create recipient sites, but I bet techs will be doing that eventually.

This is going to be tricky because Armani does offer free touch ups for grafts that dont grow, and not all of the patients have bad results. It will be difficult to quantify negative value and unethical behavior.

So yet again you are attacking me in another thread for not posting timely photos.

I guess you created this thread to set up links to other forums to what, help support your claim that FUE does not grow??!!

Well my friend, you do not have to book a procedure. Case close, research another doctor :slight_smile:

Others can and will continue to get great results as this gentleman below did. His before photo shows a thin wispy hairline, his after photo shows an impressive hairline all created with Armani FUE.

Or this gentleman sporting his Armani Fue Hairline.

If these are not results you are looking for then by all means Colorado, please look elsewhere :slight_smile: I wish you the best.

“Who is totally correct. Armani probably wouldn’t get so much B.S. on the forums if he didn’t PAY posters, have bad cases mysteriously disappear, file a LAWSUIT against hairloshelp.com ordering negative posts to be removed, put 4000 grafts into the frontal 1/3 of a 23 year old man who already has hair there and claim it to be wonderful FUE results hahaaha. totally ridiculous. See the first set of photos that were posted in the above link from pats? Well thats the guy im talking about.”

You are such a flake. Do you have any proof that he pays posters? Didn’t think so. Do you have any proof that patients mysteriously disappeared? Didn’t think so. Please ask Farrel if he has been sued by Dr. Armani. You won’t like the answer. You are nothing more than a worthless punk who has nothing better to do with your sorry ass life than to bash Dr. Armani because you can’t have what he offers. What screen name do you use on Hairloshelp? I’ll be willing to bet that you are one of the two or three people on that site that continually bash Armani with baseless claims and false accusations. Grow up flake.

Pats, you never responded to anything I said? Still dodging questions? I’ll refresh your memory:

Link to lawsuit: http://hair-restoration-info.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7466060861/m/4011011383

Pats, Please comment on this lawsuit. Why does Dr. Armani feel that his FUE patients with poor results should be banned from speaking out publicly about their results?

I don’t need to discredit Armani’s FUE, his poor results speak for themself. This is ridiculous. Pats, now is your prime chance to post your “growing” FUE results. Please show me wrong, and that your results are improving every month very well, yet you fail to update us regularly like you did with strip and up to 5 months after FUE, but now it’s 9 and where are they??? Will Armani fire you if you post your poor FUE? Whats the problem, just put them up and when we all see how wonderful they are growing we will all know you’re right.

I don’t think im the only one who is unimpressed. Check out www.hairloshelp.com/forums and you know how much bashing Armani gets over there. Wait, you are paid to post there too, so you know. This board is much nicer or uninformed. I loved Armani’s Strip results, in fact I would get one if he still offered them.

I think Dr. Armani has recognized that FUE is a potential goldmine. Now a doctor does not need to surgically remove the strip and a large staff of techs and microscopes are not needed to dissect the tissue.

With the armani FUE, technicians use the special drill tool to remove individual grafts and then implant them in the recipient. The only thing the doctor needs to do is create recipient sites, but I bet techs will be doing that eventually.

This is going to be tricky because Armani does offer free touch ups for grafts that dont grow, and not all of the patients have bad results. It will be difficult to quantify negative value and unethical behavior.

Hey Flake:

Maybe you should actually read the links that you post, moron. Hairloshelp was not sued by Armani. Get your facts straight BEFORE you post and look like the complete fool that you are.

» Hey Flake:
»
» Maybe you should actually read the links that you post, moron. Hairloshelp
» was not sued by Armani. Get your facts straight BEFORE you post and look
» like the complete fool that you are.

Colorado, I will not answer your question, because the fact is, you are not researching a hair transplant. You started off this thread by asking me to rebutle what Dr. Feller had written. When I did not you lowered yourself to making up claims about lawsuits, paid posters, pretended to know how a fue surgery is performed etc…

Then you went on to do your best to discredit any result I could post when anyone can plainly see these are great hairlines.

You are not here to research Dr. Armani, yo uare here to ramp and rage and drag a good Doctors name through the mud. It’s sad to see.

Colorado, I will not answer your question, because the fact is, you are not researching a hair transplant. You started off this thread by asking me to rebutle what Dr. Feller had written. When I did not you lowered yourself to making up claims about lawsuits, paid posters, pretended to know how a fue surgery is performed etc…

1. Link to lawsuit: http://hair-restoration-info.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7466060861/m/4011011383

1. Pats, aren’t you paid to post by the Armani clinic? This is your job, yes? A “patient advocate” or whatever = paid poster

2. Pats, now is your prime chance to post your “growing” FUE results. Don’t you want to show me wrong, or can’t you? I’m betting on the later

3. I bet your next hairtransplant you won’t satisfactorily touch on all of the above 3, but you’ll probably get it for free anyways since you work for Armani. :slight_smile:

Don’t cry little Colorado. Everything is going to be otay. There, there little one. Post issues that you can back up with real proof or shut your little pie hole. Now, run along back to the porch with your fellow lap dogs.

» Don’t cry little Colorado. Everything is going to be otay. There, there
» little one. Post issues that you can back up with real proof or shut your
» little pie hole. Now, run along back to the porch with your fellow lap
» dogs.

Telecom, are you dating Pats? Please just let Pats answer. The thread is addressed to an armani rep, which is pats. Unless you are a paid poster too? If not, please just let pats address questions here. Thanks

Now back on topic, this is what I was saying to pats:

1. Link to lawsuit: http://hair-restoration-info.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7466060861/m/4011011383

1. Pats, aren’t you paid to post by the Armani clinic? This is your job, yes? A “patient advocate” or whatever = paid poster

2. Pats, now is your prime chance to post your “growing” FUE results. Don’t you want to show me wrong, or can’t you? I’m betting on the later

3. I bet your next hairtransplant you won’t satisfactorily touch on all of the above 3, but you’ll probably get it for free anyways since you work for Armani.