Considering grafts to fill in temples. Advice considered

I am new to this site and I have a question. My temples are receding and I am considering getting grafts to fill them in. Say I do get grafts, how long will it take for the hair to be noticeble? Also I can’t take too much time off work. And I am not allowed to wear a hat. Will it look odd to people, like in terms of red irritation?

I don’t need too much work. I am looking for something subtle.

thanks in advance

» I am new to this site and I have a question. My temples are receding and I
» am considering getting grafts to fill them in. Say I do get grafts, how
» long will it take for the hair to be noticeble? Also I can’t take too much
» time off work. And I am not allowed to wear a hat. Will it look odd to
» people, like in terms of red irritation?
»
» I don’t need too much work. I am looking for something subtle.
»
» thanks in advance

The million-dollar question for most people is whether or not they’ve got the lifetime hair loss/donor area ratio to justify getting HT work at the stage when the loss is only at the temples.

If you are not familiar with this issue, it’s much more important than any of the cosmetic healing time issues you’re asking here.

If you don’t need too much work, the best thing is probably not do anything at all. Have you tried Propecia? Maybe that’s all you need.

» I am new to this site and I have a question. My temples are receding and I
» am considering getting grafts to fill them in. Say I do get grafts, how
» long will it take for the hair to be noticeble? Also I can’t take too much
» time off work. And I am not allowed to wear a hat. Will it look odd to
» people, like in terms of red irritation?
»
» I don’t need too much work. I am looking for something subtle.
»
» thanks in advance

Did you see the home page video www.hairsite.com? The safest time to get a hair transplant is when you look like the guy in the video. Oh one more tip, try not to read the Armani posts, they will get you brainwashed :slight_smile:

Say I do get grafts, how long will it take for the hair to be noticeble? Also I can’t take too much time off work. And I am not allowed to wear a hat.

If you cannot wear a hat then you’ll need a few weeks off from work. Take a look at some of the patient websites below. They all have photos of what you look like after the procedure.

Whatever you decide to do just make sure you do not get strip.

Leo,

It might be a good idea to post your photos, you would get a lot more input from people that way. As well, send in your photos to some of the top clinics for an online evaluation. They are free and very informative. This was my first step in having my own hair restored.