COME BACK!Dr Armani 3117 grafts "11 months"

» » » 10 months photos as follows
» »
» » Where ??? nothing shows up on my screen.
»
» there is something wrong,i will update 11 month photo in some days

Hi, any updates on your situation?

Chanyouzhe,

We appreciate you bringing up all your issues.

As you well know Dr. Armani and several Alvi Armani representatives have responded to all your queries to date. Not only we have responded in English but also in Chinese.

So far you have refused to take the advise given to you by Alvi Armani. Unfortunately, we are only able to assist you as long as you are willing to cooperate. So far you have not done so.

Furthermore, we have stressed that you have to wait to 18 months post op in order to see the final result.

We wish you the best in your future hair loss treatments.

So far I have refused to take the advise given to me by Alvi Armani. Because all that Armani give me the advise is to delete the post.what i can do is to let the public know the truth although it make me sad.

I’m sorry you are going through this. It sounds like Armani has no interest in making amends for his mistakes.

I know you probably do not want to think about any more HT work right now, but it may help your situation. If I was in your position then I would go have a consultation with a few other highly-respected FUE clinics about the possibility of further HT work. You don’t have to commit to anything but they could look at the present condition of your scalp and give you some advice.

Dr. Woods (Australia) is very expensive but he is extremely concerned about avoiding damage to the grafts or to the native hair. I would contact him and see what he says.

Dr. Umar (Los Angeles area) is a respected doc and he is fairly affordable. He is known for doing some good repair work as well as body hair HT work.

If you decide to get further HT work done, you could start with a smaller session (500 grafts, etc). You could wait and see how well the transplanted grafts survive after 6-12 months before proceeding with additional grafting sessions.

Chan i am sorry mate that you ve been treated that way, choosing your doctor its a very challenging task and everyone must research in ALL the hairloss forums in the internet and seek as many information as he can. Even then he has to meet many patients in person and even then…things might go wrong.

good luck my friend…

» So far I have refused to take the advise given to me by Alvi Armani.
» Because all that Armani give me the advise is to delete the post.what i can
» do is to let the public know the truth although it make me sad.

Chanyouzhe

Alvi Armani has been more than supportive of your case with 5 staff attending to your questions (both in Chinese and English) for the past 8 months.

Unfortunately you continue to make defamatory and false statements about Alvi Armani.

Furthermore you continue to refuse to take advice as you admit in your posting.

Alvi Armani has NOT requested you to delete your posts.

We have requested you to for you not to post FALSE statements as you continue to do.

Alvi Armani supports patient forums and open discussion as long as the facts are stated.

Dear Chanyouzhe:

It is my understanding that you have demanded financial compensation from Dr. Armani’s clinic at one point or another.

We encourage our readers to come forward with their experiences. However, we want our readers to post their stories because they genuinely want others to benefit from their experiences, not because they think that their actions in our forum will lock in some financial gains in their favor.

It will be perfectly fine if the clinic offers you a refund on their own accord, without coercion of any kind. It becomes a totally different situation if you publish your story while at the same time subject the clinic to certain demands or else…

It is also my understanding that you have “threatened” to escalate this to different stages if your terms are not met. This is outright extortion. It is illegal. It violates our forum policy and we most definitely cannot be a part of the scheme.

When you registered for an account in the forum, you agreed to the terms of use and forum policy.

If I misunderstood the situation, please email me at hairsite@aol.com by Dec 11, 2009 with details. Otherwise your case will be dismissed.

Thank you.