Clinics should be required to post DRY before pics

There seems to be a pattern of clinics attempting to fluff their results by posting wet before pics on the board, and then posting the after results with dry pics, and at misleading angles .

This is allowed and should be stopped

» There seems to be a pattern of clinics attempting to fluff their results by
» posting wet before pics on the board, and then posting the after results
» with dry pics, and at misleading angles .
»
» This is allowed and should be stopped

i agree, i doubt hairsite has time to monitor that though.

if enough people call them on it with BIG BOLD FONT everytime they do this i think they’ll get the picture. maybe copy and paste the same message as to why it’s misleading.

nobody likes to be duped…it’s already hard enough by only judging by pictures themselves without seeing it in person.

»

Hey Hangin, be careful, lol, some clinics shills will report you to hairsite moderator to try and get you banned for pointing out the inequities of their photos.

The reasons are clear to anyone with half a brain why the clinics post before wet and after dry pictures; and in addition, the reasons are clear why the before pictures are at many times taken from a birds eye top view, and then the after photos are not taken from that same view.

It’s kind of hilarious that those shills think people are that stupid.

»

Well said hangin. I hold the better clinics to a higher standard. I can appreciate when photos are taken by patients Vs. Taken by the clinic.

It’s not only the issue with posting DRY before-pics. So many pics and videos I see here that make me want to puke! The pics look like they’re taken in the back room dungeon with candles lit…wtf…these are multi-million dollar clinics and they can’t afford some lights or a decent camera? Same with videos. I can show more lighting with a $90 cell phone. What do they do, do they actually turn off a few lights? Same with the angles photos are taken, to someone who knows the difference it clearly shows deception.

The list goes on forever. It’s NOT only where photos are wet in the before pics. It’s 90% of the photos from EVERY clinic that shows some sort of trickery. At least with wet before photos you can say “oh hang on here, the before pics were wet. Obviously”. What about the dim lighting, angles, and other tricks where most people would not be able to tell of the “tricks” used. Nobody can ever stop these pictures or videos from being produced the way they are, but it’s important to be informed about them. That being said, I’d rather see a a wet before-photo than any other “hard to detect” methods used. Atleast I’ll know what’s up.

»

Actually, they should post wet as well dry pictures before and after + video of wet after. Thats the best way.