Clinic in New England using Adipose-Derived Stem Cells for Hair Loss

This is not something unique because there are already several clinics around the world using ADSCs to treat hair loss, including ones in Switzerland, Austria, etc. which jarjarbinx has already mentioned, but this is the first one I’ve seen in the US which is specifically advertising using ADSCs (the cells themselves, not a cell-derived product or solution) to treat hair loss…

http://www.nehair.com/stem-cells

Keep in mind, this approach is nothing like what Sanford-Burnham is doing with pluripotent stem cells. It’s not really even similar. But I’d still like to know what kind of results these clinics may be getting with ADSCs.

Eh, seen this floating around other plavces… I question whether its the real deal…

As others said… you probably need more frequent injections than they currently offer… if it’s even legit AADS and not just some PRP BS

Also, if it worked even remotely well… wouldn’t we know more about it? I mean, the news jumps on any dumb research paper that will provide clickbait headlines… why not this?

probably because it sucks and doesn’t work

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by roger_that[/postedby]

Keep in mind, this approach is nothing like what Sanford-Burnham is doing with pluripotent stem cells. It’s not really even similar. But I’d still like to know what kind of results these clinics may be getting with ADSCs.[/quote]

Is very coincdental that you post this, because the entire reason I came here to post was to reiterate again that… SB IS NOT DOING SH**… they’re still sitting around thumbing their angus… as I told you they would.