Can't access individual forums on Mobile anymore

Hi HairSite - I just wanted to tell you that with some new formatting changes you made to the homepage and site navigation, I can’t find a way to easily navigate to the Hair Multiplication Forum or any other separate forum on my android mobile anymore. When I click on the link to “Forum” all the forums are combined together, and the drop down menu to filter the forums does not work. So I can’t read an individual forum, I have to go through all the combined subject area posts together. Or at least it is a lot harder to do. There is no separate link to the HM/Hair Cloning forum on the homepage anymore. Is there anything you can do about this?

Sorry about that and thanks for letting me know. Will look into this and make some changes ASAP.

What is your preference? What would be the easiest way for you to access? I assume you only wanted to access HM related topics and nothing else?

1 Like

@roger_that how about this? a direct link to the forum under the HM tab on the menu bar across the top, screenshot below

1 Like

@HairSite That’s great - thanks!