Can\'t We All Just Get Along?

Hello all. I’ve only posted once before, but I read the board on a weekly basis to keep up with news. So most of you really won’t care what I think. This has basically become a place for people to bash each other. If someone actually found a way to perform hair multiplication, some of you would just complain about the lighting in their photos and say the results were fake. Some people are so untrusting that when acure happens you wont trust it.

Some are so eager to bash other people’s regimens. Not everyone responds to the same treatments (ie Rogaine, Propecia, natural supplements etc).
If Hangin’s regimen works for him I’m glad for me. If Kramer and the no shampoo crew’s works for them, the best of luck to them as well. I don’t know why you guys need to bash each other all the time.

Yes, there are some bad hair transplants, but there are some good ones too.
Unfortunately, there are unethical people in every field. Ever hired a contractor? You can’t just bash good results because you’ve seen bad in the past.

We’re all in the same boat here guys. We want a cure for hairloss. There’s no need for all the mugslinging. We should be exchanging ideas not looking for fights. Everyone’s entitled to their opinion, but there is such thing as constructive criticism.

That’s my two cents, let the Rooster bashing begin.

That was a beautiful post Rooster…:flower:

Quick editing note. I meant to say if Hangin’s program works I’m glad for him.
If anything anyone does gives them the results they’re looking for that’s all that matters, whether it be transplants, natural supplements, not shampooing, or shaving their head.

» Hello all. I’ve only posted once before, but I read the board on a weekly
» basis to keep up with news. So most of you really won’t care what I think.
» This has basically become a place for people to bash each other. If someone
» actually found a way to perform hair multiplication, some of you would just
» complain about the lighting in their photos and say the results were fake.
» Some people are so untrusting that when acure happens you wont trust it.
»
» Some are so eager to bash other people’s regimens. Not everyone responds
» to the same treatments (ie Rogaine, Propecia, natural supplements etc).
» If Hangin’s regimen works for him I’m glad for me. If Kramer and the no
» shampoo crew’s works for them, the best of luck to them as well. I don’t
» know why you guys need to bash each other all the time.
»
» Yes, there are some bad hair transplants, but there are some good ones
» too.
» Unfortunately, there are unethical people in every field. Ever hired a
» contractor? You can’t just bash good results because you’ve seen bad in
» the past.
»
» We’re all in the same boat here guys. We want a cure for hairloss. There’s
» no need for all the mugslinging. We should be exchanging ideas not looking
» for fights. Everyone’s entitled to their opinion, but there is such thing
» as constructive criticism.
»
» That’s my two cents, let the Rooster bashing begin.

Great post Rooster. I don’t know why either some of these guys have to bash minorities here and when I say minorities I mean the small amount of people that came here in peace to share this wonderful discovery by our leader and founder of grunge, Dr. Lawrence Cutsinger. Every since sharing this discovery, we have been hunted down like an animal by all these pro shampoo guys. We have done nothing but be nice to these people and they continue on with their physical and mental abuse towards the minority nonshampooers.

Yes, as Kramer would say we have alot of shampooists here and this is why the fighting is happening. People do not take kindly to change. Take that bottle of suds out of their hands and they feel totally naked and don’t have a clue what to do next. This is their worst fears in my opinion.

Hey, the anti-shampoo people can do whatever they want. But nobody should pretend it’s science, b/c it’s not. There’s not one peer-reviewed scientific journal article to support their claims. There’s not even a biomechanical model that provides the merest hint of plausible support for their claims. So people can do whatever they want to their heads – put cow’s feces on it for all I care. But nobody on this forum should think there’s science behind their claims.

All the best,
BB

» » Hello all. I’ve only posted once before, but I read the board on a
» weekly
» » basis to keep up with news. So most of you really won’t care what I
» think.
» » This has basically become a place for people to bash each other. If
» someone
» » actually found a way to perform hair multiplication, some of you would
» just
» » complain about the lighting in their photos and say the results were
» fake.
» » Some people are so untrusting that when acure happens you wont trust it.
»
» »
» » Some are so eager to bash other people’s regimens. Not everyone
» responds
» » to the same treatments (ie Rogaine, Propecia, natural supplements etc).
» » If Hangin’s regimen works for him I’m glad for me. If Kramer and the no
» » shampoo crew’s works for them, the best of luck to them as well. I
» don’t
» » know why you guys need to bash each other all the time.
» »
» » Yes, there are some bad hair transplants, but there are some good ones
» » too.
» » Unfortunately, there are unethical people in every field. Ever hired a
» » contractor? You can’t just bash good results because you’ve seen bad in
» » the past.
» »
» » We’re all in the same boat here guys. We want a cure for hairloss.
» There’s
» » no need for all the mugslinging. We should be exchanging ideas not
» looking
» » for fights. Everyone’s entitled to their opinion, but there is such
» thing
» » as constructive criticism.
» »
» » That’s my two cents, let the Rooster bashing begin.
»
» Great post Rooster. I don’t know why either some of these guys have to
» bash minorities here and when I say minorities I mean the small amount of
» people that came here in peace to share this wonderful discovery by our
» leader and founder of grunge, Dr. Lawrence Cutsinger. Every since sharing
» this discovery, we have been hunted down like an animal by all these pro
» shampoo guys. We have done nothing but be nice to these people and they
» continue on with their physical and mental abuse towards the minority
» nonshampooers.
»
» Yes, as Kramer would say we have alot of shampooists here and this is why
» the fighting is happening. People do not take kindly to change. Take that
» bottle of suds out of their hands and they feel totally naked and don’t
» have a clue what to do next. This is their worst fears in my opinion.

Can’t u just ignore the anti shampoo guys? I mean everyone with a brain knows it is a bullshit. I personaly use shampoo twice each day for last 4 months, and I have regrown a lot of hair (probably because of the other things I use, but the shampooning twice a day helped me with the itch, that’s why I stuck with it). There were no shampoos 3 hundred years ago and people were bald as well. And btw, my father rarely washed his greasy hair and still was nw7 at the age of 30.

Yes I agree with Debris just ignore these guys eventually they will go away. As it is useless to have a normal debate with them. You know I wish this forum had an ignore user on it so whenever you came into the forum you wouldn’t see a certain persons posts. Oh well I’ll just have to do it on my own I guess.

» Can’t u just ignore the anti shampoo guys? I mean everyone with a brain
» knows it is a bullshit. I personaly use shampoo twice each day for last 4
» months, and I have regrown a lot of hair (probably because of the other
» things I use, but the shampooning twice a day helped me with the itch,
» that’s why I stuck with it). There were no shampoos 3 hundred years ago
» and people were bald as well. And btw, my father rarely washed his greasy
» hair and still was nw7 at the age of 30.

Yeah Boston Baldy. Can’t you ignore those guys like Debris is ignoring them.

Debris, so you have regrown alot of hair in the last 4 months? Bullshit I say. Do you have before and after photos? Just what I thought. BTW, your father was a Norwood 7 at the age of 30 because he a chronic shampooer in his earlier days like you are at this moment(twice a day is suicide for your hair). As you got older you remember him only as a depressed, greasy NW 7 guy that didn’t care about washing his hair so he basically gave up on looking decent because he was also probably married so it didn’t matter anymore.

He sounds alot like how Lawrence looked but the only difference between Lawrence and your father is Lawrence only uses water and your father, when he does wash his so called greasy hair, still uses SLS shampoo because your mother or his girlfriend(if he’s divorced) won’t sleep with him unless he smells good. Just my two cents of what is really going on here. Lawrence is single and never married from what I gather and this is where he has the edge over your father. Lawrence will get it back July 15th I will predict.

» Yes I agree with Debris just ignore these guys eventually they will go
» away. As it is useless to have a normal debate with them. You know I wish
» this forum had an ignore user on it so whenever you came into the forum
» you wouldn’t see a certain persons posts. Oh well I’ll just have to do it
» on my own I guess.

You couldn’t do it on your own could you. I’ll say it again. You are a shampooist. We all know it. Please go away.

My intention wasn’t to stir up crap, but apparently that is what I did. From now on I’ll just keep my mouth shut, check for news, and not post.

» My intention wasn’t to stir up crap, but apparently that is what I did.
» From now on I’ll just keep my mouth shut, check for news, and not post.

Rooster, we know it wasn’t your intention and you are encouraged to keep posting. Never give up Rooster. Please ignor Troyoyo and Debris. They do this all the time. All they are trying to do is silence me. I am used to it as is Kramer, Dave and the rest of the Get It Back members here. This is very common behavior by these shampooists. They are for the most part, harmless minor annoyances.

I just thought I’d add this sailient fact:lol3:

» I just thought I’d add this sailient fact:lol3:

on JULY 15 OH GREAT GOD OF HAIR REGROWTH LAWRENCE CUTSLINGER WILL POST HIS NEW PICS AND HE WILL HAVE COMPLETE REGROWTH

lets all wait and see and laugh our asses off when the pics fail to be posted,

» » I just thought I’d add this sailient fact:lol3:
»
» on JULY 15 OH GREAT GOD OF HAIR REGROWTH LAWRENCE CUTSLINGER WILL POST HIS
» NEW PICS AND HE WILL HAVE COMPLETE REGROWTH

»
» lets all wait and see and laugh our asses off when the pics fail to be
» posted,

That is about all we can do to be honest. If it’s one thing Lawrence has taught me it’s patience. Hangin’, you read Get It Back by now, did you ever see Lawrence not keep his word? Believe me Lawrence will post in July.

Just out of curiosity,prior to starting your vitamin/mineral intake that allowed you to regrow your hair & what not…Did you have a blood test to reveal that you had certain vitamin/mineral deficiencies that may have been causing your hair loss to begin with or did you just start taking these pills without checking to see if you infact had a problem other then the damn bald gene ?

» Just out of curiosity,prior to starting your vitamin/mineral intake that
» allowed you to regrow your hair & what not…Did you have a blood test to
» reveal that you had certain vitamin/mineral deficiencies that may have
» been causing your hair loss to begin with or did you just start taking
» these pills without checking to see if you infact had a problem other then
» the damn bald gene ?

vitamins and minerals did not regrow my hair, dht blockers natural herbs did
however they regrew and thickened it tremendously only in “thinning” areas

not bald spot in the crown
now I firmly believe had I started this regimen say in 1980 that would have been a different story altogether , since the thinning in the crown would have been only about 2 yrs running

however, it is my firm belief that , after a certain period of time if DHT accumulates , and you do nothing about it, the body attacks the hair follicles like a virus and it basically kills them off. They slowly atrophy and miniaturize to the point where they will no longer produce hair, They die. Also when you get a slick bald spot, with no hair growing, the blood supply to that area for follicles is no longer needed, so that sure does not help the prospects for regrowth if the blood supply for the follicles in that area basically disappears. I think that is why that hair in “thinning” areas does so well, there is still about half coverage there, and plenty of blood supply to deliver the nutrients to the follicles …I am of the opinion based on personal experience that, if an area is slick bald, devoid of hair, for example, for 10 yrs, good luck getting anything to regrow there, You might , and i stress, might, get some peach fuzz , but thats about it

now it you have a 1 yr old bald spot, the results would be dramatically different, the chances that this hair follicles are still alive is a hell of a lot better

just my personal experience, your mileage may vary, Unfortunately not all guys respond to natural dht blockers

by the way all my regrowth and thickening was achieved while shampooing EVERY DAY

» » » I just thought I’d add this sailient fact:lol3:
» »
» » on JULY 15 OH GREAT GOD OF HAIR REGROWTH LAWRENCE CUTSLINGER WILL POST
» HIS
» » NEW PICS AND HE WILL HAVE COMPLETE REGROWTH

» »
» » lets all wait and see and laugh our asses off when the pics fail to be
» » posted,
»
» That is about all we can do to be honest. If it’s one thing Lawrence has
» taught me it’s patience. Hangin’, you read Get It Back by now, did you
» ever see Lawrence not keep his word? Believe me Lawrence will post in
» July.

i dont keep up on lawrence never once have i read one of his posts
all i go by is you guys, if he does not keep his word and post the pics
or post pics of SIGNIFICANT REGROWTh, Not just some peach fuzz, I think you guys should buck it up and admit hes not what you thought he was

after all the one theme you subscribe to is OUR LEADER WILL POST HIS FULL REGROWTH PICS YOU WILL SEE, etc etc

so if he doesnt , for any reason, I think you guys should be men and accept the fact that , It Aint happening and not make excuses for him. That would be the stand up thing to do

IMHO

» » » » I just thought I’d add this sailient fact:lol3:
» » »
» » » on JULY 15 OH GREAT GOD OF HAIR REGROWTH LAWRENCE CUTSLINGER WILL
» POST
» » HIS
» » » NEW PICS AND HE WILL HAVE COMPLETE REGROWTH

» » »
» » » lets all wait and see and laugh our asses off when the pics fail to
» be
» » » posted,
» »
» » That is about all we can do to be honest. If it’s one thing Lawrence
» has
» » taught me it’s patience. Hangin’, you read Get It Back by now, did you
» » ever see Lawrence not keep his word? Believe me Lawrence will post in
» » July.
»
» i dont keep up on lawrence never once have i read one of his posts
» all i go by is you guys, if he does not keep his word and post the pics
» or post pics of SIGNIFICANT REGROWTh, Not just some peach fuzz, I think
» you guys should buck it up and admit hes not what you thought he was

OH, definately Hangin’. I’ll have no problem admitting I was wrong about Lawrence if by a million to one chance he doesn’t show full regrowth or it shows no improvement. I am fully expecting him (Lawrence) to look like Richie Cunningham before he lost his hair. You know, like when he was on Happy Days.

» » » » » I just thought I’d add this sailient fact:lol3:
» » » »
» » » » on JULY 15 OH GREAT GOD OF HAIR REGROWTH LAWRENCE CUTSLINGER WILL
» » POST
» » » HIS
» » » » NEW PICS AND HE WILL HAVE COMPLETE REGROWTH

» » » »
» » » » lets all wait and see and laugh our asses off when the pics fail to
» » be
» » » » posted,
» » »
» » » That is about all we can do to be honest. If it’s one thing Lawrence
» » has
» » » taught me it’s patience. Hangin’, you read Get It Back by now, did
» you
» » » ever see Lawrence not keep his word? Believe me Lawrence will post in
» » » July.
» »
» » i dont keep up on lawrence never once have i read one of his posts
» » all i go by is you guys, if he does not keep his word and post the pics
» » or post pics of SIGNIFICANT REGROWTh, Not just some peach fuzz, I think
» » you guys should buck it up and admit hes not what you thought he was
»
» OH, definately Hangin’. I’ll have no problem admitting I was wrong about
» Lawrence if by a million to one chance he doesn’t show full regrowth or it
» shows no improvement. I am fully expecting him (Lawrence) to look like
» Richie Cunningham before he lost his hair. You know, like when he was on
» Happy Days.

ok well, Here is a newsflash, even his hair in his ring, does not look like that, and by the way, Richie cunningham is ron Howard, bald as a rat now , so I would not use him as a model for your leader, it might be confusing

as we age even if we do not go bald our hair thins, all around and the pics he posted before even his ring hair that is visible , is half gone, albeit not bald in that area, It looks better than in the before pic, but no way even if he got regrowth to match his ring hair would he look like a healthy young mans hair, that is not going to happen

my own experience where my hair that was still alive had TREMEMDOUS THICKENING AND REGROWTH, and my spot on my crown had ZERO, tells me that my crown follicles are DEAD…and I was shampooing every day while my sides and back and top front basically thickened to almost high school thickness and overall healthiness. The only explanation for this is the crown follicles are dead. there is no other explanation. If the shampoo was hurting my hair then the sides and back would not have thickened ,

\
based on my own personal experience I will make a guess that he wont have any regrowth
if he proves me wrong then so be it

by the way I still say you guys , by relying only on the theory that shampoo alone causes balding, are making a HUGE MISTAKE and missing out on all the suppolments that can make your hair so much more healthy and cause a lot of regrowth, you cant just put all your eggs in one basket

SLS may indeed not be helpful to your hair, but its not the only cause of harm to your hair, hairloss is not that simple

Hangin:

I command you to bow down to Larry Cuntslinger. All hale Larry Cuntweiner!!

Jtelecom