Can I become an HT practictioner?

Technicians without names we care about extract and dissect our precious follicles, both via FUE and Strip. They also plant them into the slits, which are created by docs as well as non-docs. I have heard the most respected doc say that the HT procedure is not that technically difficult. So what is stopping someone with nothing to loose, a good deal of compassion for HT victims, an understanding of the industry and it’s marketing and political dynamics, good vision, dexterity, a good laywer, a good web-designer, a public relations guru and access to a retired anaethesist, from setting up off the Bahamas with some local cheap labour. I bet they would do just as good a job?

» Technicians without names we care about extract and dissect our precious
» follicles, both via FUE and Strip. They also plant them into the slits,
» which are created by docs as well as non-docs. I have heard the most
» respected doc say that the HT procedure is not that technically difficult.
» So what is stopping someone with nothing to loose, a good deal of
» compassion for HT victims, an understanding of the industry and it’s
» marketing and political dynamics, good vision, dexterity, a good laywer, a
» good web-designer, a public relations guru and access to a retired
» anaethesist, from setting up off the Bahamas with some local cheap labour.
» I bet they would do just as good a job?

Is that legal?

» Is that legal?

Dumb question I know, because it wouldn’t happen in broad daylight, but funny we don’t know the answer, isn’t it? Perhaps, one day it might not seem like such a henious crime. For one of my surgeries the only thing the doc did was hack out the strip and staple me up - the techs did everything else including the actual slit creations. With FUE it’s even less invasive.