BUSH makes fun of his bald friend on camera this time... [Video]

Two minutes in to this show the Bushmonkey makes fun of one of his oldest friends (from Texas) baldness on camera.

What an ass he is.

http://rawstory.com/rawreplay/?p=259

» Two minutes in to this show the Bushmonkey makes fun of one of his oldest
» friends (from Texas) baldness on camera.
»
» What an ass he is.
»
» http://rawstory.com/rawreplay/?p=259

Well i am pretty sure the bald friend is immune to toddlers making jokes, he took it pretty well.

»
» What an ass he is.
»

so what we all need to laugh at ourselves
people make fun of bald guys, fat people, blacks mexicans, etc etc etc its part of life

my wife tells my little girl…wheres the moon, and she points to my bald crown…haha , its funny no biggie
learn to laugh at yourself dont take life so seriously

»
» What an ass he is.
»

Bush has made bald jokes to people’s face on television before. it’s nothing new. he’s a jackass. there’s a difference between playful jokes and insults.

Bush wanting to do ANYTHING is a very effective way to make everyone assume it’s probably a terrible idea. (With good reason.) So we might actually benefit from this.

»
» What an ass he is.
»

You brought this up before Sofar.

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-8347.html

Obsessed maybe?

»
» What an ass he is.
»

And just think there are actually bald repubs who want their hair back and voted for George Bush. I’m glad when repubs who have lost their hair show up here upset about their hairloss.

» » Two minutes in to this show the Bushmonkey makes fun of one of his
» oldest
» » friends (from Texas) baldness on camera.
» »
» » What an ass he is.
» »
» » http://rawstory.com/rawreplay/?p=259
»
» And just think there are actually bald repubs who want their hair back and
» voted for George Bush. I’m glad when repubs who have lost their hair show
» up here upset about their hairloss.

Its hard to argue with that logic. You really are BRAINLESS.

» » » Two minutes in to this show the Bushmonkey makes fun of one of his
» » oldest
» » » friends (from Texas) baldness on camera.
» » »
» » » What an ass he is.
» » »
» » » http://rawstory.com/rawreplay/?p=259
» »
» » And just think there are actually bald repubs who want their hair back
» and
» » voted for George Bush. I’m glad when repubs who have lost their hair
» show
» » up here upset about their hairloss.
»
»
» Its hard to argue with that logic. You really are BRAINLESS.

No, what’s brainless is being a bald guy who wants his hair back and voting for a man who stops stem cell research (which might cure hairloss) and who makes bald guys the butt of his jokes. Did you do that? Are you a bald man (who wants his hair back) and yet voted for a man (Bush) who nuked embryonic stem research (which might cure your hairloss) and makes fun of bald guys? If you are then it is you who is brainless because you voted (for bush) to stay bald and to be made fun of about your baldness. How much stupider can a man get?

» » » » Two minutes in to this show the Bushmonkey makes fun of one of his
» » » oldest
» » » » friends (from Texas) baldness on camera.
» » » »
» » » » What an ass he is.
» » » »
» » » » http://rawstory.com/rawreplay/?p=259
» » »
» » » And just think there are actually bald repubs who want their hair
» back
» » and
» » » voted for George Bush. I’m glad when repubs who have lost their hair
» » show
» » » up here upset about their hairloss.
» »
» »
» » Its hard to argue with that logic. You really are BRAINLESS.
»
» No, what’s brainless is being a bald guy who wants his hair back and
» voting for a man who stops stem cell research (which might cure hairloss)
» and who makes bald guys the butt of his jokes. Did you do that? Are you
» a bald man (who wants his hair back) and yet voted for a man (Bush) who
» nuked embryonic stem research (which might cure your hairloss) and makes
» fun of bald guys? If you are then it is you who is brainless because you
» voted (for bush) to stay bald and to be made fun of about your baldness.
» How much stupider can a man get?

Who told you that embryonic stem cell research is illegal? Get your facts straight dickweed. Every state has the right to fund this procedure if they choose. Some are some aren’t. I guess that’s kind of the definition of what a democracy is, isn’t it?.. or are you too dense to realise that?

» » » » » Two minutes in to this show the Bushmonkey makes fun of one of his
» » » » oldest
» » » » » friends (from Texas) baldness on camera.
» » » » »
» » » » » What an ass he is.
» » » » »
» » » » » http://rawstory.com/rawreplay/?p=259
» » » »
» » » » And just think there are actually bald repubs who want their hair
» » back
» » » and
» » » » voted for George Bush. I’m glad when repubs who have lost their
» hair
» » » show
» » » » up here upset about their hairloss.
» » »
» » »
» » » Its hard to argue with that logic. You really are BRAINLESS.
» »
» » No, what’s brainless is being a bald guy who wants his hair back and
» » voting for a man who stops stem cell research (which might cure
» hairloss)
» » and who makes bald guys the butt of his jokes. Did you do that? Are
» you
» » a bald man (who wants his hair back) and yet voted for a man (Bush) who
» » nuked embryonic stem research (which might cure your hairloss) and
» makes
» » fun of bald guys? If you are then it is you who is brainless because
» you
» » voted (for bush) to stay bald and to be made fun of about your baldness.
»
» » How much stupider can a man get?
»
»
» Who told you that embryonic stem cell research is illegal? Get your facts
» straight dickweed. Every state has the right to fund this procedure if
» they choose. Some are some aren’t. I guess that’s kind of the definition
» of what a democracy is, isn’t it?.. or are you too dense to realise
» that?

Bush made it illegal to get federal funding and this is tantamount to strongly inhibiting research because this type of research is expensive. And it is you who is dense because just about all the available researchers/scientists who are trying to do stem cell research are complaining that Bush’s action (stopping federal funding) has for all intents and purposes stopped the research. I suspect there are problems with the attempts by the states that have voted for the research. I think there is a shortage of funding and other problems. This funding should have been kept at the federal level and because it wasn’t kept at the federal level research is way way behind. If you hadn’t voted republican then you might already have your hair back today via embryonic stem cell therapy, but instead you voted (for Bush) so you could stay bald longer and so you could have a president who makes fun of bald guys. You are an idiot. I will post a few links proving that embryonic stem cell therapy could actually be helpful for hairloss so that you will know you voted to keep yourself bald longer you moron.

Look at the below article you moron and see how you voted (Bush) to slow down the process of stem cell research and in the process you voted to stay bald longer and you voted to have the President (Bush) sit in the White House and make fun of bald guys like yourself. Read how stem cell therapy is being touted for potential age reversal potential. Know that embryonic stem cells might be better at this then adult cells because embryonic cells are younger. Know that you voted to slow down the process of investigating embryonic stem cell research. And by doing this you may have voted to be bald longer than you needed to be bald you moron. And the guy you voted for (who is also the guy who is keeping you bald longer) is sitting in the White House making lots of money while he rubs bald guys noses in it that they are bald. You are a f’n idiot.

I can’t believe anyone is still defending the indefensible.

Even Republicans are sick of this guy,

OBAMA '08!
Change we can believe in!
(Shameless plug, lol!)

» I can’t believe anyone is still defending the indefensible.
»
» Even Republicans are sick of this guy,
»
» OBAMA '08!
» Change we can believe in!
» (Shameless plug, lol!)

Dude,

You are being too nice when you refer to this matter as “F’d”. I had to stop the video at 2:14 because I was about to puke. The best part is understanding how the victim was so publicly humiliated by a president who is someone that should never make fun of anyone. The sick part is that it was done because a president is so self-conscience that he needs to look better than that bald guy on TV.

Better luck next election. The president-elect and vice president-elect are scheduled to be inaugurated on Tuesday, January 20, 2009.

» Bush made it illegal to get federal funding and this is tantamount to
» strongly inhibiting research because this type of research is expensive.

You’re such a douche. Bush is the enemy against hair research? LOL. Even if they funded embryonic stem cell research do you think they would use it to research baldness cures?

» And it is you who is dense because just about all the available
» researchers/scientists who are trying to do stem cell research are
» complaining that Bush’s action (stopping federal funding) has for all
» intents and purposes stopped the research.

Yeah right. Then why don’t you go to Japan or some other country where embryonic stem cell research is funded. Or are they having problems because of other reasons? Like maybe the tumors it causes.

I suspect there are problems
» with the attempts by the states that have voted for the research.
I think
» there is a shortage of funding and other problems.

Hmm… I wonder what that could be?

This funding should
» have been kept at the federal level and because it wasn’t kept at the
» federal level research is way way behind.

Right… the American tax payer is going to dole out their hard earned money to cure baldness… Think about it MORON.

If you hadn’t voted republican
» then you might already have your hair back today via embryonic stem cell
» therapy, but instead you voted (for Bush) so you could stay bald longer
» and so you could have a president who makes fun of bald guys. You are an
» idiot. I will post a few links proving that embryonic stem cell therapy
» could actually be helpful for hairloss so that you will know you voted to
» keep yourself bald longer you moron.

Yes of course… the evil Republicans are responsible for all the doom and gloom in your life. I’m sure Obama has the answer to all this. I love his message on how hes going to make everything better… especially the part about invading Pakistan. Get a life asshole.

mpb = retard who votes for man who keeps him bald and votes for man who makes fun of mpb’s baldness.

1. Hey idiot, the US is the world leader in experimental med. The other countries don’t put the money into it that we do, and our expertise is second to nobody’s. But we have taken ourselves largely out of the game by denying funding on moronic religious grounds. So the world leaders aren’t doing much and the other countries simply are not moving this along as fast as we would if we got into it with the type of American zeal that we ususally demonstrate for a novel treatment with this kind of promise. In other words, if our national government went at this the way they typically would in a situation like this this therapy would be much further along.

2. Technology spills over you halfwit. If these scientists were advancing with the experiments then the scientists trying to treat hairloss would be in the thick of things and in on the action. If you hadn’t voted for Bush then you might actually already have your hair back, buffoon. If you hadn’t voted for Bush there might actually be a complete cure for the aging process available right now, or at least in the pipleline.

You are a total moron and you aren’t even worth responding to anymore because you are a shit-for-brains toolbox.

Bush is responsible for the sinking of the Titanic.

» Bush is responsible for the sinking of the Titanic.

Ahh, so you’re another idiot sheep Bush voter who has voted for Bush to keep you bald longer and to make fun of bald guys like yourself. You bald guys who voted for Bush are world class retards/fools.

And I love the way you bring up the Titanic to suggest that people like me blame Bush for everything. It’s an attempt by you to make it seem silly to blame Bush for the idiotic stuff and ugly stuff he truly has done. I never blamed you mean-spirited monkeys (Bush and the people who voted for Bush) for the Titanic sinking. I blamed Bush and hid mean spirited voters (people like you) for:

1. The needless unjustified war in Iraq.

2. Running up our deficits and national debt.

3. Making the rest of the world hate and fear us so he could fight a war (Iraq) that didn’t need to be fought and was not justified.

4. Preventing federal funding for embryonic stem cell research, which probably would have cured my baldness by now, amongst a lot of other medical conditions.

5. Rubbing bald guy’s noses in it that they are bald.

6. The ugliness in their hearts as demonstrated by the initial lack of federal help in regards to the Katrina storm. And to me this is another sign of the lack of social conscience amongst republicans because Bush and his ilk really weren’t going to do anything to help those people until the media embaressed them into them into going to the aid of those people. Bush and his ilk really don’t give a shit about anyone but themselves…that is what makes a republican a republican. Republicans go to church every sunday; tout and believe in their superior niceness and morals compared to democrates, and then the true ugliness in the hearts of republicans become apparent as they leavee innocent people to suffer and die in the wake of some killer monster storm.

7. Bush and his ilk manipulate, distort, and mischaracterize evidence associated with global warming because they really don’t care if the planet remains inhabitable. Republicans are short-termers who could care less about the future and focus solely on the fast buck. But they are going to destroy this planet and then we are not going to have a place to live and make money. I like money. I believe in capitalism. I hate communism. But there has to be sensible checks and balances to the capitalistic system so that we can keep it going. We can’t keep it going if we wreck the planet. Republicans are so freaking dumb that they simply don’t get this.

8. Republicans are the party of discrimination and unfairness to those less fortunate in our civilization.

9. They’re wrecking our schools with this unfunded no-child-left-behind stuff.

10. They’re killing the dollar’s value.

11. They’re on management’s side at the expense of the labor.

12. They’re war-mongers.

You assume too much, Maneless.

I have no use for GWB. I certainly never considered voting for him in either election.

But the left’s extreme hate/anger at him has been counterproductive. The left has been so clumsy & stupid about attacking GWB that they actually succeded in making him more sympathetic to some people.

This guy is the son of an oil-baron & former president, and he actually looked like an UNDERDOG in the eyes of a lot of the red-state voters during both of his elections. That’s pretty amazing.