Big regrowth photo from propecia usage

CUT AND PASTE THE ADDRESS TO THE TOOLBAR TO SEE----HAIRSITE UNDERLINING “Propecia” SCREWS UP THE LINK

That drug is certainly effective for that man…

»
»
» CUT AND PASTE THE ADDRESS TO THE TOOLBAR TO SEE----HAIRSITE UNDERLINING
» “Propecia” SCREWS UP THE LINK

»
»
»
» That drug is certainly effective for that man…

I dont understand why the guy has that line drawn on his forehead in th before picture. It looks like pre surgery photo to be honest. And If it is then it explains the results in front.

All in all, if this is just propecia regrowth, then this guys is pretty rare case imho. 1 in 100 maybe. It looks more like dutasteride result. and even that would be quite good one.

»
» I dont understand why the guy has that line drawn on his forehead in th
» before picture. It looks like pre surgery photo to be honest. And If it is
» then it explains the results in front.
»
» All in all, if this is just propecia regrowth, then this guys is pretty
» rare case imho. 1 in 100 maybe. It looks more like dutasteride result. and
» even that would be quite good one.

PASTED FROM THE BLOG ENTRY:

"Dr. Rassman, I saw one of your comments on Propecia on the balding blog. You are welcome to use my pictures to show your bloggers what the drug can do. As you remember, I am 39 years old and I got these results in just 8 months on the drug. Contrary to what some say about the sex drive, the drug did nothing to suppress it. Sometimes I wish it did. I saw a couple of other doctors before I started Propecia and one had a salesman who tried to sell me 1500 grafts. He said Propecia would not work. Glad I did not have the surgery and listened to you guys.

Thanks for coming forward on this very important issue. The young man can get an outstanding response from Propecia, especially the ones under 30. You are an exception to the rule and a lucky one at that. Although sometime I feel like a Merck salesman because I suggest this medication for many of my patients, it is because of people like you that I have become an enthusiast for Propecia. Although the corners did not return, the fullness you wanted was achieved and you are happy. That is what this is all about. You were wise to seek out other opinions. I applaud you for such persistence. There is no ‘A’ given in school for such decisions. In the real world, the hairy guy you look at in the mirror every day is better than an ‘A’ on a report card.

The above photo on the left is before Propecia use (scanned from a Polaroid, so please forgive the quality); above photo on the right was taken about 21 months after continued Propecia use.

»
»
» CUT AND PASTE THE ADDRESS TO THE TOOLBAR TO SEE----HAIRSITE UNDERLINING
» “Propecia” SCREWS UP THE LINK

»
»
»
» That drug is certainly effective for that man…

That’s pretty hard to believe. I’ve never seen results that even come close to approaching those in the pics. I thought the cancer patient on gefitinib was incredibly significant.

Check this out. This regrowth is from finasteride only. The doctor used to have a description of this patient (looks like he has since removed it), where he basically said the guy had a phenominal response to finasteride.

http://www.hairdoc.com/propecia-finasteride.html

» Check this out. This regrowth is from finasteride only. The doctor used to
» have a description of this patient (looks like he has since removed it),
» where he basically said the guy had a phenominal response to finasteride.
»
» http://www.hairdoc.com/propecia-finasteride.html
»
»
»

Honestly, those before and after pics don’t come close to the others, which were unbelievable.

all in all, everyone this bald who tried propecia must comfirm that this is rare result. if not ht.

» all in all, everyone this bald who tried propecia must comfirm that this is
» rare result. if not ht.

it is 100 times easier to get regrowth in …thinning…areas…than bald areas, or on younger patients who are just recently thinning

try that on a 35 year old with a 10 yr old slick bald area

» » all in all, everyone this bald who tried propecia must comfirm that this
» is
» » rare result. if not ht.
»
» it is 100 times easier to get regrowth in …thinning…areas…than
» bald areas, or on younger patients who are just recently thinning
»
» try that on a 35 year old with a 10 yr old slick bald area

THATS BS!!! all is hair is back and perfect!! why did he have that line infront…thats a HT all the way…who draws a line like that for a propecia result…lol

» » all in all, everyone this bald who tried propecia must comfirm that this
» is
» » rare result. if not ht.
»
» it is 100 times easier to get regrowth in …thinning…areas…than
» bald areas, or on younger patients who are just recently thinning
»
» try that on a 35 year old with a 10 yr old slick bald area

HanginInThere I for one agree with you.I’ve regrown hair at the front with using sprectral dnc-l,which contains minox,I also take propecia,but I don’t put the hair regrowth down to propecia,as I’d been on that a few years with no growth.
The hair at the front had only been lost/thinned - say in the last few years,but the corners,the bits on the sides had been lost for twenty years plus = no growth.

» » » all in all, everyone this bald who tried propecia must comfirm that
» this
» » is
» » » rare result. if not ht.
» »
» » it is 100 times easier to get regrowth in …thinning…areas…than
» » bald areas, or on younger patients who are just recently thinning
» »
» » try that on a 35 year old with a 10 yr old slick bald area
»
» THATS BS!!! all is hair is back and perfect!! why did he have that line
» infront…thats a HT all the way…who draws a line like that for a propecia
» result…lol

If you will take the time to READ the blog entry, you will see the man passed on a 1500 graft transplant that a doc tried to talk him into. The line was drawn to show him where his hairline -would be- if he got a transplant. He didn’t, and those were his results after 21 months on finasteride. Young men (men under 25 especially) can get a very good response to finasteride because the damage to the follicle isn’t as great by that time

» If you will take the time to READ the blog entry, you
» will see the man passed on a 1500 graft transplant that a doc tried to talk
» him into. The line was drawn to show him where his hairline -would be- if
» he got a transplant. He didn’t, and those were his results after 21 months
» on finasteride. Young men (men under 25 especially) can get a very good
» response to finasteride because the damage to the follicle isn’t as great
» by that time

I grew hair like crazy on propecia, but it made my nuts ache, so I abandoned it after 2 months of use. That’s been about a decade ago, and my hairloss was very recent back then. It would be interesting to see if it can still grow hair on my head after all these years of damage, but I’m not up for the nut ache, so I guess we’ll never know.

Interestingly, when I took the propecia, my entire head of hair got very dark. I think it’s because all of my hair thickened up dramatically, even the back and sides (hair shafts got larger in diameter). At any rate, it was a surprising result from having only been on the stuff for 2 months.

» »
» »
» » CUT AND PASTE THE ADDRESS TO THE TOOLBAR TO SEE----HAIRSITE
» UNDERLINING
» » “Propecia” SCREWS UP THE LINK

» »
» »
» »
» » That drug is certainly effective for that man…
»
»
»
»
» That’s pretty hard to believe. I’ve never seen results that even come
» close to approaching those in the pics. I thought the cancer patient on
» gefitinib was incredibly significant.

ggggg