Best of the Best - FUE results

I’ve researched a lot but I know that many of you have much more knowledge and information than I do.

Everyone here has seen Hair Transplant photos and has made their own judgement about them: good, bad, fair, amazing, etc.

I was hoping some of you can post before and after photos of the best FUE transplant they have ever seen. If you can’t decide upon two then post them both up. Number of grafts, where they were placed, used meds, and the surgeons name are very crucial. I have two in mind, but will continue to search more incase I see better.

All the best.

» I’ve researched a lot but I know that many of you have much more knowledge
» and information than I do.
»
» Everyone here has seen Hair Transplant photos and has made their own
» judgement about them: good, bad, fair, amazing, etc.
»
» I was hoping some of you can post before and after photos of the best FUE
» transplant they have ever seen. If you can’t decide upon two then post
» them both up. Number of grafts, where they were placed, used meds, and the
» surgeons name are very crucial. I have two in mind, but will continue to
» search more incase I see better.
»
» All the best.

Hi Mj,

I just want to re-enforce some issues with FUE that are as important as any to focus on.

When getting an FUE transplant the result of recipient implantation is only a small part of the story.

1: If performed poorly the donor area can be decimated. The reason for this is that we have seen some instances where areas of a few follicles around each of the thousands of extractions are destroyed. This is called the devils halo.

2: FUE maybe far more limited in the number of Follicular units that can be extracted compared with strip. Most surgeons believe that only 28% to 30% can be removed safely and that all in all only about 4000 can be removed. This is not enough for a type V or Type VI.

3: FUE may include only scalp hair but unlike strip it may include hair from other parts of the body and if this is needed then they should be not bagged into the same overall category.

I would look at dr. Arvinds site as well as woods and bazinger’s sites then compare these with that of hasson and wong.

What stage of hairloss are you and what stage are you heading for??

Good luck but remain open to sceptisism!!!

This has to be one of the best, can you find another one that can top this?
http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-40762.html

I’ve looked at these photos closely. Are the before and after photos of the same guy?

Look at that temple scar. The balding guy’s points to the center of his eyebrow, the guy with hair’s, scar points SSE. The gap betweeen the eyebrows is much narrower on the balding guy.

I know, I’m the guy that gets attacked for saying something stinks about the pics… well, flame away! I don’t see anything between the before and after pictures to suggest that it is the same guy. Prove me wrong! Show me a before with a full face shot! Photoshop is detectable, and will be exposed!

His journal looks ok, so maybe my skepticism is unwarranted, but how exactly did that scar move in the before and after pics?

» I would look at dr. Arvinds site as well as woods and bazinger’s sites
» then compare these with that of hasson and wong.

Who is “bazinger”?

How do we define “best?”

Is it the best cosmetic final result?

Or the best efficiency of grafts used versus the amount of improvement gained?

» » I would look at dr. Arvinds site as well as woods and bazinger’s sites
» » then compare these with that of hasson and wong.
»
» Who is “bazinger”?

A dyslexics Bisanga / BHR clinic.

» This has to be one of the best, can you find another one that can top
» this?
» http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-40762.html

That is a mix of strip and FUE!!!

I need to get my own internet and stop stealing my neighbors cause they’re internet sucks! Sorry been away fo so long.

Cal,

I guess you can say an overall of of everything would define the results of a hair transplant.

Marco,

really helpful information thanks! My hair loss is forming a slow u shape in the front and tremendously thinned over-all especially the front and crown. i hope to have zones 1 and 2 restored, drop my hair line down nice and dense and repair zones 3 and 4 with meds/dut/etc.

These are the best FUE transplants I have ever seen…

I love this guys dense and natural looking hairline

http://restored2.blogspot.com/
this gentleman’s coverage with fue at only 6 months is my opinion is beautiful

How about this one from Dr. Woods, I still can’t believe this is from only 1100 grafts.

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-21641.html

I was going to choose the same one but you already did =)

» This has to be one of the best, can you find another one that can top
» this?
» http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-40762.html

from dr. wolf’s website, only 1800 grafts and it is fue

for such a low # of grafts I think it looks really good

» for such a low # of grafts I think it looks really good

I remember this one, great “less is more” look although this is also very old, as old as the one from Dr. Woods. The more recent fue results that are really remarkable are the ones from Armani.

Yeh, I wouldn’t question that.

I think dr Armani has the best, and the most, outstanding patient FUE results to date.

» » for such a low # of grafts I think it looks really good
»
» I remember this one, great “less is more” look although this is also very
» old, as old as the one from Dr. Woods. The more recent fue results that are
» really remarkable are the ones from Armani.

They’re great looking cosmetically as a whole.

But I think many of them are not as great when weighed against the number of grafts used to accomplish them.

But doesn’t everyone want density?

» They’re great looking cosmetically as a whole.
»
» But I think many of them are not as great when weighed against the number
» of grafts used to accomplish them.

» But doesn’t everyone want density?

YES… but you have to consider the unpleasant reality of limited donor supply, and graft costs.

Okay Fellas, I know this is cheating for posting more than 2 favorites but I have got to add this one. I didn’t see it before but found it browing old archives.

Take a real close look at the coverage, super density, and “naturalness” of the hair especially the hairline. And he’s only a few months in!

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-44575-page-0-category-2-order-last_answer.html