Best Hair Transplant Surgeon Award 2010

In November 2010, Arvind Poswal was honored for his outstanding accomplishments as an excellent hair transplant expert and was crowned the Best Hair Transplant Surgeon in the prestigious Top Doctors Healthcare Excellence Awards 2010. To commemorate this special occasion, the award was conferred on Dr. Arvind Poswal by one of India’s cricketing legends Padma Bhushan Shri Kapil Dev at a function organized by Big Brands research at Hotel Crown Plaza, New Delhi after almost a full year of thorough research and study.

The Top Doctors Healthcare Excellence Awards is part of the prestigious Big Brands Research Excellence Awards conducted on an annual basis. These awards are given out after almost a year of comprehensive research, surveys and due diligence investigation; the primary objective is to identify and recognize best and the brightest in medical and healthcare practices.

These awards for excellence are given to the best doctors in every mainstream medical fields (gynaecology, internal medicine, paediatrics, ophthalmology, orthopaedics, neurosurgery, dermatology, plastic surgery, dentistry etc.) by an independent body. As far as we know, this is the first time ever when Hair Transplant surgery was nominated as a category by itself along with other mainstream medical disciplines, accrediting hair transplantation the recognition it deserves as a medical specialty in mainstream medicines.

On behalf of everyone in the hair loss community, we wish to extend our heartfelt congratulations to Dr. Arvind Poswal for his achievements that have benefited countless hair loss sufferers around the world.

img/uploaded_files/1_file9.swf

Is the award only for doctors in India ?

Is the award only for doctors in India ?

Looks that way, good to see the old cricketer Kapil Dev up there making a buck, although I couldn’t understand a word he said as he was not speaking English.

» Is the award only for doctors in India ?

ya thats right!!
may be people who are outside india dont realise…but there are so many HT docs working here with all kinds of outdated techniques and results that its almost like a quicksand trap!
these doctors wont visit forums because they would be blasted by the members if they post their results…but they continue with their bussiness as usual…good ht docs in india are very numbered,but bad ones i guess are the majority!

and CONGRATS to dr.ARVIND for leading the good ones:-)

I have no doubt Dr. Arvind is a very qualified doctor but I wonder how much the panel of judges know about hair transplant before giving out these awards, I wouldn’t be surprised they don’t even know the difference between fue and strip!

» I have no doubt Dr. Arvind is a very qualified doctor but I wonder how much
» the panel of judges know about hair transplant before giving out these
» awards, I wouldn’t be surprised they don’t even know the difference between
» fue and strip!
Yeah thats right!! Dr. Arvind is a very qualified doctor.

I admit, I don’t like much of Dr Arvind’s work but the fact that he took on Zayden when no-one else would makes him a number one guy in my book. Congratulations to him.

» I admit, I don’t like much of Dr Arvind’s work but the fact that he took on
» Zayden when no-one else would makes him a number one guy in my book.
» Congratulations to him.

what don’t you like about his work?