Best Hair Transplant Hairline Doctor

Was just wondering who everyone thought was the best Dr for hairlines?

From the 5 years of forum research & photos I have seen from a wide range of clinics, I feel the Armani clinic with both Dr Armani & Sara Armani have consistently produce the best hairlines.

Anyone else have any thoughts?

Dan

What is the “best?”

The most young-looking?

The best usage of grafts for the results gained?

The most natural appearing hairline? (There is such a wide range of opinion about what is desirable in hairlines that it’s impossible to make clear rankings IMHO.)

» Was just wondering who everyone thought was the best Dr for hairlines?
»
» From the 5 years of forum research & photos I have seen from a wide range
» of clinics, I feel the Armani clinic with both Dr Armani & Sara Armani have
» consistently produce the best hairlines.
»
» Anyone else have any thoughts?
»
» Dan

I am thanking you for your low cost advertisement for Armani clinic. Please tell this clinic to buy advertisements on hairsite next time please.

I think most would agree the hairline and temple closyre are the most important important part when it comes to a natural looking hair transplant. The hairline is what is scrutinized and first seen by the human eye.

You must have a natural looking hairline to pull off a great hair transplant.

» What is the “best?”
»
»
» The most young-looking?
»
» The best usage of grafts for the results gained?
»
» The most natural appearing hairline? (There is such a wide range of
» opinion about what is desirable in hairlines that it’s impossible to make
» clear rankings IMHO.)

A combo of all of these

» I think most would agree the hairline and temple closyre are the most
» important important part when it comes to a natural looking hair
» transplant. The hairline is what is scrutinized and first seen by the human
» eye.
»
» You must have a natural looking hairline to pull off a great hair
» transplant.
I think most would agree any Doctor who use lots of hair will get same hairline result. It is very easy when doctor pretend donor supply not important.

Generally speaking a great hairline fits each patient and is not a product of a particular clinic’s “design”

When you take into consideration, age, level of loss, family history of loss, donor density/available density and the fact that we cannot forecast a particular patients loss—you should arrive at a balancing point between the patients “wants” and the patients “needs”

If those factors allow a low, broad, dense hairline then that is the best hairline.

If those factors allow a higher, lower density hairline then that is the best hairline.

The key is having the skills to produce the “right” hairline for each individual patient.

I’m not sure what criteria one would set for declaring the “best hairline doctor” —many patients and peers generally feel Dr. Ron Shapiro is one of the best hairline doctors in the world. I feel the same way.

With that said, H&W, Dr. Cooley, Dr. Konior, Dr. Cole, Dr. Feller, etc… produce some fantastic hairline as well.

I think it boils down to what your looking for—the real trick to a hairline is to use “just enough” hair to achieve the desired result–the whole time ensuring naturalness and maximum growth.

I’m not sure how just “one clinic” could be “the best” —maybe one of the best is a better classification–it’s still a pretty small group. :wink:

Take Care,
Jason

» Generally speaking a great hairline fits each patient and is not a product
» of a particular clinic’s “design”
»
» When you take into consideration, age, level of loss, family history of
» loss, donor density/available density and the fact that we cannot forecast
» a particular patients loss—you should arrive at a balancing point between
» the patients “wants” and the patients “needs”
»
» If those factors allow a low, broad, dense hairline then that is the best
» hairline.
»
» If those factors allow a higher, lower density hairline then that is the
» best hairline.
»
» The key is having the skills to produce the “right” hairline for each
» individual patient.
»
» I’m not sure what criteria one would set for declaring the “best hairline
» doctor” —many patients and peers generally feel Dr. Ron Shapiro is one of
» the best hairline doctors in the world. I feel the same way.
»
» With that said, H&W, Dr. Cooley, Dr. Konior, Dr. Cole, Dr. Feller, etc…
» produce some fantastic hairline as well.
»
» I think it boils down to what your looking for—the real trick to a
» hairline is to use “just enough” hair to achieve the desired result–the
» whole time ensuring naturalness and maximum growth.
»
» I’m not sure how just “one clinic” could be “the best” —maybe one of the
» best is a better classification–it’s still a pretty small group. :wink:
»
» Take Care,
» Jason

Well said B Spot. Everyone is going to have a different opinion, I chose Dr. Armani back in 2007 simply because I liked his hairlines better then the other top doctors out there. It was not that other doctors did not produce a nice result by any means, I simply liked Dr. Armani’s style hairline and dense packing. I agree, you listed some top doctors there.

» I think most would agree any Doctor who use lots of hair will get same
» hairline result. It is very easy when doctor pretend donor supply not
» important.

You are so wrong. I wish it was that simple. Let me guess, you never had a transplant before?

»
»
»
» Dan

I like both Armani and H&W, (that is assuming I have unlimited donor :slight_smile: )

Can someone show me a pic showing what he thinks is the best hairline?

»
»
»
» Dan

I agree with you Dan. I looked at so many Drs clinic website photos for months and months and kept coming back to the Armani Clinic because I thought their hairlines were the best, and that was the main area I wanted to work on.

Take a Camaro that has been smashed nose-first into a telephone pole.

Well, the hairline is the paintjob on the panels.

The patient’s genetic hair loss situation is the condition of the sheetmetal on the front end after the wreck.

The car owner tours two body shops in his town.

The first one shows him a picture of a car with slightly damaged outer sheetmetal in the “before” shot, and then it has gorgeous paintwork in the “after” shot.

The second shop displays a shot of a SEVERELY bent-up wreck in the “before” shot, and then the “after” shot it’s perfectly straightened sheetmetal that is just sprayed with a dull primer coat. The shop’s owner explains that the wrecked car in the pics was badly needed as transportation, and its owner couldn’t pay for the final paint layer at the time he had them straighten it out.

Q. Which shop’s “after” shots are more encouraging?
A. The first shop.

Q. Which shop would do this Camaro owner more good?
A. The second one.

The best hairline designs are performed by the armani clinic. Temple closures, hairline design to suit the face, and naturalness are a work of art and a totally different ball game all together. I honestly have no doubt that they are the best at hairline designs. If anyone disagrees please post a pic of who you think is the best, and I will post 3 pics for each “one” pic you post.

As far as density goes, I agree with many of the members here that Armani uses a lot of grafts in the front. But if you don’t, how in the world do you get the density in the first place? Density requires a large number of grafts, and skills along with dexterity not to create shock loss. So far Armani has succeeded in all these areas.

However, Hasson and Wong performs some of the best results I have seen to date as well - but I’d only compare them to other strip procedures and not FUE procedures. And even then, as beautiful as hasson and wongs results may seem to me, I don’t think their hairline designs can come close to armani’s.

I love Dr Cole’s work too. Very low number of grafts and and natural looking hairlines (even great crown work). but even here I honestly don’t think it can be compared with armani’s hairline designs.

It’s a difficult question to answer because “to each his own”. Some many be willing to sacrifice above average number of grafts to acheive the best hairline design and some may not. it all depends what your’e looking for and what your future goals are. Even if you have 50 people rooting for the armani clinic here on this question, it all boils down to opinion. If you provide facts here, believe me, people find a way to even refute facts too lol.

Yoda don’t turn this into an anti-armani thread or armani bashing thread please. Danuk asked a simple question which many of us have in the past and stated his opinion as well. I see that in no way shape or form as an advertisement. Lets be a little more civilzed.

Cal, nice example.

»
»
»
» Dan

Hmm, personally I think the best are those that are done with a small # of grafts but produce big effect. Armani is not one of them. I love his hairlines, who doesn’t but I want something cost effective too even if the end result is less than spectacular.

Personally, I don’t like Armani’s hairlines. Apart from the large numbers used, they often look unnatural to me - too “stalky”.

My two favourite hairline Docs (and this is purely a personal opinion) are Dr Cole for the utterly natural “no longer bald” look. I’ve never seen an unnatural looking Cole patient and he achieves this with fewer grafts than many. That said, I think his approach suits older guys or people with less donor (which remember, some of these younger guys may become in a few years when their hair loss progresses).

My second favourite is Dr Sara Armani. Again, I’ve never seen an unnatural patient of hers. Great density, too. But like her brother she uses a lot of grafts so is only suitable for guys who know from family history, miniaturisation mapping and lengthy but slow balding (say, 10 years to get to NW3) that they can use that amount of grafts in the frontal third with any peace of mind.

It may be heresy but I don’t like H & W’s hairlines, either. I like the hairline placement (and they are surely the masters for getting coverage on high NWs) but I just don’t like the hairline graft placement.

No need for flaming, just my opinion. I’m sure other hold differing ones.

Just read Cal’s post.

Yep - that’s bang on!

By the way, isn’t there a rule about stating clinic affiliation here? Pats plainly has his affiliation in his sig; shouldn’t Dan? He is (or at least was) a consultant with Armani.

I think Armani,Feller,Hasson,Rahal and Cole produce some of the very best hairlines. If you go to any one of these top clinics you should get an excellent hairline. I researched all these clinics and decided to go with Dr. Armani, and his work exceeded my expectations.

I dont think there is such a thing as a good hairline doctor lol. this just shows how clueless they think we are. What does it mean a good hairline doctor?He cannot do such a good work on the crown. A good doctor will give you a hairline that will look as natural as possible given your hair characteristics, degree of hairloss and future hairloss

What is this argument, maybe we should go to one doctor for the hairline and to another for the crown???

If you opt for a transplant you go to a doctor that you trust and you put your donor to his disposal to bring out the best outcome, you dont go to one doctor he does your hairline and then your hairloss progresses you go to another and expect to have the outcome of the patients of his who had all their restoration performed by him.

A doctor has an approach and if you want the best outcome you go to him from the beginning to the end, if he f*cks up you made the wrong choise or you were unlucky.MAybe you go to a doctor and he doesnt want to overpack your hairline and he is more conservative that doesnt mean that the doctor who will do what you want is a better hairline doctor because he did what you wanted and now you have a thick hairline!!!

I think we have to finally understand that the real differences that separate the good doctors(not butchers and amateurs)are

1. How many grafts they can take from your scalp SAFELY.
  2. How he handles your donor, does he think of your future and the worst case scenario or he just makes you happy and hopes that propecia will work forever and HM is around the corner
  3. Does he have good techs that are experienced and work with him for years?
  4. How many years experience he has with the procedure he is offering

All the rest is you. your hair characteristics, your degree of hairloss, how you respond to propecia and your expectations…

Good post Greek!