Before pics prior to 1500 FUE with Dr. Cole

My B4 pics

I’m finally taking the plunge and getting my front hairline fixed. 1500 FUE grafts by Dr. Cole. I’m nervous.

I still can’t believe that it came to this. I never thought I would go bald. With each passing summer, I loose more. I’ve been on Propecia since October 2005. 15 months back I started taking other supplements such as:

saw palmetto, beta sitosterol, fish body oils, biotin, zinc, natrecia, vitamin b6, pumpkin seed, copper, lycopene, calcium

I use the HairMax lasercomb everything other night.

Rogaine made more of my hair fall out as so did head and shoulders.

About 4 months ago, I switched to using only organic shampoos without SLS. I use the Giovanni Tea Tree Oil shampoos with all organic ingredients. Man, this stuff rocks. I wish I was using this stuff when I first started loosing my hair. My hair loss is totally stabilized now.

Shampoos make a huge difference. All the other shampoos I’ve been using were killing my follicles and drying out my scalp.

I even use Tea Tree Oil by itself and rub a little onto my scalp each night. It keeps my scalp clean and my hair is nowhere near as oily as it used to be.

Let me know what you guys think. Any advice you can offer on how to take care of my hair/scalp after surgery?
What’s your opinions on Dr. Cole’s work?

My b4 pics: My B4 pics

Mullet, I think most of Cole’s work looks pretty good. I also think you still have a lot of hair to be getting a hair transplant. Maybe a new hairstyle is what you need. I plan on going to GHI, you can check out my blog. I have an e-mail contact address there, if you would like to send me a message.

» Mullet, I think most of Cole’s work looks pretty good. I also think you
» still have a lot of hair to be getting a hair transplant. Maybe a new
» hairstyle is what you need. I plan on going to GHI, you can check out my
» blog. I have an e-mail contact address there, if you would like to send me
» a message.

Thanks man. I keep thinning more on the right side. It’s getting harder to style my hair. I comb it over to the right side to cover up the recession. As each summer passes, I find that I have to keep combing more of the hair over and growing it longer. I can wear it down like a mop top or keep it parted in the middle, but I don’t like the style and I want to be able to comb the hair in a more modern style.

I’m 33 and I want a more age appropriate hair style. I hope this works.

Mullet I would like to ask you a personal question. Send me an e-mail at htrepair1@yahoo.com

» Mullet I would like to ask you a personal question. Send me an e-mail at
» htrepair1@yahoo.com

Your in good hands im sure it will be a great result.