Ban

» 1. Posters here want to be informed about products that don’t work as well
» as those that do. And I do both, irrespective of how that may hurt your
» little feelings.

you have no proof that dht blockers internals dont work, you post bullshit that they are garbage with no facts to back it up…then you cry to have me banned when I call you on it, you are a lame, clueless con artist
»
» 2. You disrespect other posters here (tried to push away great
» contributors like Hogan and Jtelecom), while I confront YOU and YOUR
» regimen.
Hogan, just like you, crys when I disagree with him, get a spine, I respect guys if they respect me. There are a lot of thin skinned jealous posters who resent me and attack me, and hey if you can dish it out, better put on your boots and gloves because I dont take sht from anyone
Anyone I have had spats with, …I can prove 90 percent of the time they started it. Why do they start it, …just like you…they are jealous because I post a lot. and they dont like that. So they start crap with me, and then they, like you, cry to the moddies to have me banned, when i put them in their place

»
» 3. I have the upmost respect for this forum and its moderator, while you
» have been warned about your behavior, argue with the administration, and
» disregard

Post where hairsite asked me to move my posts to another more proper forum
Hairsite has not once told me not to post something in the proper forum, this was only brought up by you, because you are a crybaby
»
» 4. I don’t like you.

1_ I dont care
2) I dont exactly see anyone on the board ringing the cheerleader bell for you either
,2) here is a tissue, you didnt like it one bit when I challenged you on the posts you made from your leader, who said Saw Palmetto etc was garbage, grow up

I challenged you and said yes, I fight sometimes but at leats I contribute to the board, lots of guys try my regimen, I am sure that chaps your hide…since you have no regimen and no followers

I challenged you to post the links to useful posts you have made
Find any useful posts you have made ? I didnt think so

grow up, contribute to the board and stop crying like a 2 yr old

Here is a message for you and all your crybaby buddies who feel free to attack me and then cry when I dish it right back to them

Grow up and act like a man, fight your own fights, if you start crap then be prepared to defend yourself without crying like a baby to David to have me banned

» I’ll try the t-gel shampoo as well. I’m currently using morrocco method
» shampoos and conditioners. I do like the way they make my scalp feel.

Great.

»
»» After the nizoral cream, I might try some of jacobs topicals. They’re on
» the pricey side though.

You might want to look into a herbal shampoo alongside Nozoral cream.

Regards
Pete

1. You are my proof that DHT blockers don’t work, crawling around here with that bald crown of yours, lying to yourself and bragging to posters that DHT blockers “really helped the hair on the sides and back of my hair to grow.” So what! How about the crown and temples? Silence. What a joke! You are no different from a newborn: Bald, and in need of a lot of attention.

2. I will compare notes with you any day. You have over 4000 posts, 99.5% of which are just rants, lies, accusations, and just plain ol’ brain-farts.

3. You seem so bitter after the break-up: “Widows loves me. He loves me not. Widows loves me. He loves me not. Widows loves me. He loves not…” What a joke!

4. I don’t like you.

» You might want to look into a herbal shampoo alongside Nozoral cream.

Pete, Morrocco method is full of herbal, all natural type stuff.

I’m going to buy some t-gel like you recommended today and see how it works as well.

What about cayanne pepper for blood flow?

Perry

» » You might want to look into a herbal shampoo alongside Nozoral cream.
»
» Pete, Morrocco method is full of herbal, all natural type stuff.
»
» I’m going to buy some t-gel like you recommended today and see how it
» works as well.
»
» What about cayanne pepper for blood flow?
»
» Perry

I cant really comment on the cayanne pepper as Ive never tried it - logic tells me that you have to be careful how much you apply as it may start to sting.

Personally, I use 2 shampoos:

1)Piroctone Olamine Shampoo ( for IMMUNAL response ) which also contains menthol ( for blood flow )

2)Herbal Shampoo for ( IMMUNAL response ) which also contains Citrulline ( for blood flow ).

Regards
Pete

» 1. You are my proof that DHT blockers don’t work, crawling around here with
» that bald crown of yours, lying to yourself and bragging to posters that
» DHT blockers “really helped the hair on the sides and back of my hair to
» grow.” So what! How about the crown and temples? Silence. What a joke!
» You are no different from a newborn: Bald, and in need of a lot of
» attention.

Youll find that inhibiting DHT will help hairloss by slowing it and stabilsing hairloss rather than regrowing hair.

There is a different mechanism at work in the crown area which this thread discusses ie. IMMUNAL response.

Hangin is using a topical which down regulates the immune system in these areas which then helps with regrowth.

Regards
Pete

Hanging, I wash every fourth day because the procedure (essential oil shampoo then Nizoral 1% for ten minutes then rinse with ACV and let sit as well is a real chore. Anyway, my hair is not cut short and does not look greasy. It even looks better on the fourth day than on the first one. What’s more, I am slowly increasing the washing rate (previously 5days now 4)to see whether Ketoconazole is the one that made me pass from 200 to 150. I know this hairloss count is still too high though my hair (at this awful pace over the last four months) doesn’t show of any real worsening… After all, Nizoral shampoo may be good for me and I don’t forget all those guys that say that this stuff is good for their regimen. Where do you buy Nizoral cream from (any sure overseas site)? The shampoo itself is not marketed here and I’ve got to buy ketoconazole gel from the chemist to make up my own 'Nizoral like" shampoo. My otherwise regimen is still very harsh: 2.5 mg fin daily, multi vit, 5mg biotin, essential oils topically on a daily basis, 15%minox twice a day, 1% spiro solution once a day, fish oils, borage oil, green tea… I added topical melatonin and nizoral 2 months ago and went down from 200 to 150 hairs a day. Cut melatonin three weeks ago to see whether Nizoral can sustain this modest resullt. If so, Imay step further down from there. In fact, I switched from 2.5 mg fin to 4 mg last year for a 3 month period. And I believe that I’m simply losing the extra hair I had gained, since I’ve been back to 2.5mg since last november. The hairloss slightly increased in december then flared up in march until june, then abatng a little since july. The only dramatic effects I’ve ever observed on my hair have always been from finasteride, whatever direction. Increase dose at 4mg and I 'm up to Norwood 1 or 1.5 (as I was last november). Decrease dose and I’m down the scale again. My only temptation is to try a last shot at 4mg then stop and do anything I can to retain the extra hair. I can’t afford to stay at 4 mg because of the sides (already too strong at 2.5…).

In fact, I switched
» from 2.5 mg fin to 4 mg last year for a 3 month period. And I believe that
» I’m simply losing the extra hair I had gained, since I’ve been back to
» 2.5mg since last november. The hairloss slightly increased in december
» then flared up in march until june, then abatng a little since july. The
» only dramatic effects I’ve ever observed on my hair have always been from
» finasteride, whatever direction. Increase dose at 4mg and I 'm up to
» Norwood 1 or 1.5 (as I was last november). Decrease dose and I’m down the
» scale again. My only temptation is to try a last shot at 4mg then stop and
» do anything I can to retain the extra hair. I can’t afford to stay at 4 mg
» because of the sides (already too strong at 2.5…).

You cant afford to stay on FINA if it is giving you sides as your hormonal balance is out of wack. What FINA may be doing is lowering DHT and increasing Testosterone which is converting into Estradiol.

What sides are you getting and for how long?

Regards
Pete

» You cant afford to stay on FINA if it is giving you sides as your hormonal
» balance is out of wack. What FINA may be doing is lowering DHT and
» increasing Testosterone which is converting into Estradiol.
»
»
» What sides are you getting and for how long?

Weak erections for three years since on 2.5mg…
The trick seems a little more complex in fact. My estradiol is very very low. It was high with dutasteride that I run for five months 2 years ago (and got gyno from it, a minor case I’ve never got rid of though). Eversince my estradiol has been around 5pmol/l. Very low. The problem is that increasing FIN doses has lowered my free testosterone, hence those weak erections. So where is the extra testosterone? Well the total testosterone level is satisfactory but SHBG is too high. There lies surely the extra testosterone. I must add that since last year, DHT blood serum levels seem to be completely irrelevant. As I was on 4 mg FIN, myDHT bloodserum level had dramatically INCREASED from previous dosages and my hairloss came to a stop (from 250 hairs daily down to 70) one mnth after this DHT bloodserum level reached a top!!! I then infered that controlling my DHT serumlevel had become useless and ascertained this last may when another test gave a way lower DHT figure whereas my hairloss was… on an alarming rise again and has been high eversince … Now I would just like to get back to a viable daily dosage of fin (I had decent erections at 1mg) but I would like to retain my hair as it is now.

I just bought some t-gel and it seemed fine on my hair. One question though, one of the ingredients is sodium laureth sulfate. Is that the same as sodium lauryl sulfate? I heard a lot of bad things about that.

Perry

It has been my experience that DHT blockers lose their effectiveness over time. Potentially, I agree that DHT blockers can help one to maintain for the short-term.

Posters here and at other forums have been forthcoming about the side effects associated with these DHT herbs.

»
»
» Anything that contains aloe and other “herbal oils” should help
» with this factor. If you want to get really technical about things any
» herbs that boost SOD will help!
»
»
»

Why not just take GliSODin then.

Laser combs/brushes also “increase” SOD. I may be using one soon…maybe…

» I just bought some t-gel and it seemed fine on my hair. One question
» though, one of the ingredients is sodium laureth sulfate. Is that the same
» as sodium lauryl sulfate? I heard a lot of bad things about that.
»
» Perry

If your concerned about the cleanser - these guys seem to have looked into the issue closley:

http://www.moogoo.com.au/category5_1.htm

Regards
Pete

» » You cant afford to stay on FINA if it is giving you sides as your
» hormonal
» » balance is out of wack. What FINA may be doing is lowering DHT and
» » increasing Testosterone which is converting into Estradiol.
» »
» »
» » What sides are you getting and for how long?
»
» Weak erections for three years since on 2.5mg…
» The trick seems a little more complex in fact. My estradiol is very very
» low. It was high with dutasteride that I run for five months 2 years ago
» (and got gyno from it, a minor case I’ve never got rid of though).
» Eversince my estradiol has been around 5pmol/l. Very low. The problem is
» that increasing FIN doses has lowered my free testosterone, hence those
» weak erections. So where is the extra testosterone? Well the total
» testosterone level is satisfactory but SHBG is too high.

SHBG is increased when Estradiol levels increase.

It souns like what you need is to take something to bind the excess SHBG in your system. Nettles can do this or any Testosterone boosting formula that contains this.

There lies surely
» the extra testosterone. I must add that since last year, DHT blood serum
» levels seem to be completely irrelevant. As I was on 4 mg FIN, myDHT
» bloodserum level had dramatically INCREASED from previous dosages and my
» hairloss came to a stop (from 250 hairs daily down to 70) one mnth after
» this DHT bloodserum level reached a top!!! I then infered that controlling
» my DHT serumlevel had become useless and ascertained this last may when
» another test gave a way lower DHT figure whereas my hairloss was… on an
» alarming rise again and has been high eversince … Now I would just like
» to get back to a viable daily dosage of fin (I had decent erections at
» 1mg) but I would like to retain my hair as it is now.

Your goal should be to get a Hormonal balance between Testosterone/ Estradiol. If you get this right your DHT will be lowered in the process.

Regards
Pete

» SHBG is increased when Estradiol levels increase.

If so, why is my estradiol so low and my SHBG so high?
»
» It souns like what you need is to take something to bind the excess SHBG
» in your system. Nettles can do this or any Testosterone boosting formula
» that contains this.

A testosterone boosting formula would then increase DHT production infallibly… And I would be back from scratch.

» Your goal should be to get a Hormonal balance between Testosterone/
» Estradiol. If you get this right your DHT will be lowered in the process.
»

How do you mean? I need to enhance my estradiol, correct? By reducing SHBG? Or DHT? Is nettle root (more than nettle leaves) liable to do this? Or Epilobium again?

» » SHBG is increased when Estradiol levels increase.
»
» If so, why is my estradiol so low and my SHBG so high?

“Weak erections for three years since on 2.5mg…
The trick seems a little more complex in fact. My estradiol is very very low. It was high with dutasteride that I run for five months 2 years ago (and got gyno from it, a minor case I’ve never got rid of though). Eversince my estradiol has been around 5pmol/l. Very low. The problem is that increasing FIN doses has lowered my free testosterone, hence those weak erections. So where is the extra testosterone? Well the total testosterone level is satisfactory but SHBG is too high. There lies surely the extra testosterone. I must add that since last year, DHT blood serum levels seem to be completely irrelevant. As I was on 4 mg FIN, myDHT bloodserum level had dramatically INCREASED from previous dosages and my hairloss came to a stop (from 250 hairs daily down to 70) one mnth after this DHT bloodserum level reached a top!!! I then infered that controlling my DHT serumlevel had become useless and ascertained this last may when another test gave a way lower DHT figure whereas my hairloss was… on an alarming rise again and has been high eversince … Now I would just like to get back to a viable daily dosage of fin (I had decent erections at 1mg) but I would like to retain my hair as it is now.”

If I was to make educated guess from what you have told me its this:

Your SHBG levels have been increased by your inital spurt of high Estradiol.
When you have taken the FIN - whats happened in your case is the exact opposite that normally happens ie. Testosterone levels increase, which increase Esradiol - in your case this could be a sign that your hormones are really unbalanced.

Do you have alot of abdominal fat?

» »
» » It souns like what you need is to take something to bind the excess
» SHBG
» » in your system. Nettles can do this or any Testosterone boosting
» formula
» » that contains this.
»
» A testosterone boosting formula would then increase DHT production
» infallibly… And I would be back from scratch.

Theres 2 ways to look at this and that is:

1. Stabilise your hormones by boosting your Testosterone and bring your Free testosterone levels up and take DHT inhibiting supps at the same time. When things balance up ease off on the testosterone supplement.

OR

1. Locate a supplement that takes both routes ie it contains ingredients which balance your hormones ie contains ingredients which enhance Free testosterone levels and address DHT at the same time. There are quite a few out there.

»
» » Your goal should be to get a Hormonal balance between Testosterone/
» » Estradiol. If you get this right your DHT will be lowered in the
» process.
» »
»
» How do you mean? I need to enhance my estradiol, correct? By reducing
» SHBG? Or DHT? Is nettle root (more than nettle leaves) liable to do this?
» Or Epilobium again?

When people talk about DHT what they are forgetting is why is DHT rising in the first place?

When we age Estradiol levels rise which increase SHBG which bind more Testosterone and at the same time DHT is seen to increase?

How can DHT increase at a time when Testosterone is said to decline?

The Key is to keep you Testosterone levels up and DHT and Estradiol levels down. Hence keeping your hormones BALANCED are key ie Testosterone to Estradiol Ratio. This can be done via other herbs other than Epilobium.

Regards
Pete

Pete I’ve just given a look at the myriad of bloodtests I underwent over the past two years. My Free testosterone is always closely correlated to my DHT. When the one is up or down, the other is, as well. When I was on 1mg daily of FIN, my free test level was decent though not smashing and my DHT was high. Sexual sides were not really conspicuous but I had come to find out that after all, they were not non existent. When I upgraded FIN from 1 to 2.5, DHT was down, Free test verging off-limit (down). Estradiol remained low. But in 2005, I tried a shot with avodart for 5 months , hoping that maybe this one would not be that harsh in the sex department… I got it wrong. Same sides, no extra hair, only a “rash” of gynecomastia I was never to completely get rid of. Estradiol was definitely higher than before though within acceptable and even average limits. My gyno was a prolactin induced one. 2 months on arimidex cleared most of it but not all. Eversince, I switched back to FIN, with rather more hair, estradiol very very low, prolactin low and in check. The only trouble is sex… And no, my waist is about fat free (I’m of the lean kind…).
I really fear that testosterone supplementation might:

1. shut down my own production
  2. induce gyno if I am to stop for any reason
  3. overproduce DHT that I would have to keep in check with higher doses of FIN that would drive my free testosterone even lower in turn

So, tell me what you believe those other herbs might be, what dosage, and if they belong to the betasis category, should I take them along with FIN (this association is not a stunner with some guys on this board).
Thank you Pete for the interest you feel for my case.

“Ding Dong! The Witch is dead. Which old Witch? The Wicked Witch!
Ding Dong! The Wicked Witch is dead.
Wake up - sleepy head, rub your eyes, get out of bed.
Wake up, the Wicked Witch is dead. She’s gone where the goblins go,
Below - below - below. Yo-ho, let’s open up and sing and ring the bells out.
Ding Dong’ the merry-oh, sing it high, sing it low.
Let them know
The Wicked Witch is dead!”

Why are you celebrating? Did Hangin get banned?

He is somewhere, pondering his ways. So for now, in his absence, I rejoice!

Hopefully, when (if) he decides to return, the “better nature of [his] soul” will be the more dominant. But I’m not holding my breath :wink: .

If you’ll excuse me, “Ding Dong, the witch is dead…”