Baldness is sexy..Is it?ICX-TRC Trials = nothing

:wink: :slight_smile: I have recently purchased clippers Wahl balding clippers,yes thats what they are called!..They leave you with a outline of hair,just bristle.

I used them on my head.The first glance in the mirror scared the shā€¦ out of me.I have now got used to this look.
Its better than having thinning hair,not that I have much hair on the front.I think for the time being this is my best option.
The main problem is that my hair grows back to fast,so itā€™ll need doing at least twice a week.This look would probally look better with a bit more hair,but it will do.
I might try using a head shaver or a razor and go down to nothing at all,if I get the nerve one week,just to see,or perhaps not.

I found this link
http://www.discovervancouver.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=99016

Is baldness sexy,what do you think.

I am still waiting for ICX-TRC to come out.I have given up trying to get on the trials for the time being,as phoning the Farjo Clinic gets me nothing.I emailed Katherine at Intercytex,but got no reply so that also amounts to nothing.

ONE DAY WHO KNOWS,ICX-TRC,LETS BLOODY HOPE SO!

Ā» Is baldness sexy,what do you think.

In general, baldness is NOT sexy. Baldness can be sexy when :

a) it is temporary, for example someone who is not bald shaves (e.g. one can notice the man isnā€™t bald but shaved, huge difference)
b) you have dark skin and preferably a nice shapped head and body
c) youā€™re famous (and possibly rich) which means you are powerful

these are the only situation where baldness can be sexy, i canā€™t see any other. Baldness is definitly not sexy for the average joe.

Ā» Ā» Is baldness sexy,what do you think.
Ā»
Ā» In general, baldness is NOT sexy. Baldness can be sexy when :
Ā»
Ā» a) it is temporary
Ā» b) someone who is not bald shaves (e.g. one can notice the man isnā€™t bald
Ā» but shaved, huge difference)
Ā» c) you have dark skin and/or a nice shapped head
Ā» d) youā€™re famous (and possibly rich) which means you are powerful
Ā»
Ā» these are the only situation where baldness can be sexy, i canā€™t see any
Ā» other. Baldness is definitly not sexy for the average joe.

I havenā€™t got a),b) or d),but I do seem to have c).
Funny really,as when I was a teenager,I tried a clipper cut,I got called spaceman.This put me off having short hair.

My facial or head shape as obviouly changed over the last 20 years plus.I think it looks alright.I even had a compliment off my mates wife,so who knows!..No Iā€™m not interested in mates wife!

I noticed you managed to edit your original post,how did you do that.

I have not figured that out with this new look forum.

Please advise.

Ā» I noticed you managed to edit your original post,how did you do that.
Ā»
Ā» I have not figured that out with this new look forum.
Ā»
Ā» Please advise.

sure, baldness can be sexy. by the way, its not your hair or your shaved head what makes you sexy or not, its more the rest, your face, your body and your personality.

baldness is no big deal for most people by the way. i mean yes, it changes your experience , but you re still threated with respect by other people.

i want hm too, but we dont really need it. by the way, its still plastic surgery.

so i guess im right in the thought, that you all would do plastic surgery on yourself?

Thereā€™s allot of bald men out there with glamours & not all of them are rich.I think the problem is in our mind not our scalp.

Ā»
Ā» by the way, its not your hair or your shaved
Ā» head what makes you sexy or not, its more the rest, your face, your body
Ā» and your personality.
Ā»

Thatā€™s O.K for you to say but I have an ugly face the body cross between a gorilla and a stick insect and on top of that I have a personality disorder so getting my hair back may be my only hope.

Ā» I noticed you managed to edit your original post,how did you do that.
Ā»
Ā» I have not figured that out with this new look forum.
Ā»
Ā» Please advise.

hey Baldie42, youā€™re famous ? Can you have me meet, i mean meat, hot chicks ? :stuck_out_tongue:

If you want to edit your post you have to register.

cheers

Ā» Ā» I noticed you managed to edit your original post,how did you do that.
Ā» Ā»
Ā» Ā» I have not figured that out with this new look forum.
Ā» Ā»
Ā» Ā» Please advise.

Cheers FatalEvolution for getting back to me.

Ā»
Ā» hey Baldie42, youā€™re famous ? Can you have me meet, i mean meat, hot
Ā» chicks ? :stuck_out_tongue:

I think your getting me mixed up,mate.Iā€™m a ladies clothes retailer.I can be quite charming when I want their money.(Saving for HM,perhaps.).Most of the women I meet tend to be 40 plus,who may be interested,not what Iā€™d call hot chicks!..I always run a mile,The misses might find out.

Ā»
Ā» If you want to edit your post you have to register.

Iā€™ve now re-registered.

Ā»
Ā» cheers

Cheers

Shaving your head is the best thing you have ever done.I donā€™t know ir your a white male,but try & get a sun tan.The shaved look will improve dramatically with a tan.
My only hope is that u become acustomed to the look & not care about your hairloss anymore.
All the best mate.

Ā» Shaving your head is the best thing you have ever done.I donā€™t know ir your
Ā» a white male,but try & get a sun tan.The shaved look will improve
Ā» dramatically with a tan.
Ā» My only hope is that u become acustomed to the look & not care about your
Ā» hairloss anymore.
Ā» All the best mate.

Hi damon.

Thanks for message

Its looking better already.Iā€™ve been in the sun nearly everytime the suns been out since I first shaved it.Yes Iā€™m a white male,my skin colour is slightly dark with dark features anyway.

I work outdoors,which helps,too.

I hope I become acustomed to the look & not care about my hairloss anymore.That will probally take some time,but yes!

Funny thing is the blokes I work and go out with are bald or balding,So I shouldnā€™t really get hung up about it,really.Society does it to us I think.Theres not that many bald stars really,is there.

Its a little easier at my age,42,its acceptable more.

The only problem I can see with shaving your head is you have to shave it at least twice a week.

I still wish ICX-TRC would come out.Iā€™m no longer trying to get on trials.Everytime I phoned The Farjo clinic it never got me anywhere.

ROLL ON HAIR MULTIPLICATION!

Ā» Ā» Shaving your head is the best thing you have ever done.I donā€™t know ir
Ā» your
Ā» Ā» a white male,but try & get a sun tan.The shaved look will improve
Ā» Ā» dramatically with a tan.
Ā» Ā» My only hope is that u become acustomed to the look & not care about
Ā» your
Ā» Ā» hairloss anymore.
Ā» Ā» All the best mate.
Ā»
Ā» Hi damon.
Ā»
Ā» Thanks for message
Ā»
Ā» Its looking better already.Iā€™ve been in the sun nearly everytime the suns
Ā» been out since I first shaved it.Yes Iā€™m a white male,my skin colour is
Ā» slightly dark with dark features anyway.
Ā»
Ā» I work outdoors,which helps,too.
Ā»
Ā» I hope I become acustomed to the look & not care about my hairloss
Ā» anymore.That will probally take some time,but yes!
Ā»
Ā» Funny thing is the blokes I work and go out with are bald or balding,So I
Ā» shouldnā€™t really get hung up about it,really.Society does it to us I
Ā» think.Theres not that many bald stars really,is there.
Ā»
Ā» Its a little easier at my age,42,its acceptable more.
Ā»
Ā» The only problem I can see with shaving your head is you have to shave it
Ā» at least twice a week.
Ā»
Ā» I still wish ICX-TRC would come out.Iā€™m no longer trying to get on
Ā» trials.Everytime I phoned The Farjo clinic it never got me anywhere.
Ā»
Ā» ROLL ON HAIR MULTIPLICATION!

yeah , roll on! lol

Ā» Thereā€™s allot of bald men out there with glamours & not all of them are
Ā» rich.I think the problem is in our mind not our scalp.

If that was true, YOU wouldnā€™t be here. The fact is that hair loss IS a big deal.

I have yet to encounter a person online or in the real world who is happy he went bald. It is every guyā€™s greatest fear, and with good reason.

Seriously, if all women found baldness attractive, every man would be rushing to shave his head. Yet, I look around and see no shortage of guys with hair who arenā€™t shaving their heads.

If you are bald, you are abnormal. Most young men are not bald. Who wants to be abnormal?

I can only speak for myself.Society may play some part but I think a lack of self confidence & ego play a huge part as well.
As for ICX-TRCā€¦Donā€™t hold your breath mate.If you have the gonads to shave your head then you have overcome everything ! Now go out and enjoy your life.

I shave my head completely. I think itā€™s definitely the best option. I work out a lot and am in good shape, so I think the shaved look is fairly good on me. I shave either every day or every other day depending on what Iā€™m doing. I highly recommend it.

There are several male actors/celebrities who cultivate this look well. People like ā€˜Lockeā€™ on LOST or ā€˜Lexā€™ on Smallville are considered to be attractive with this look. I have also been called ā€œhotā€ by girls quite a few times since I started shaving it. I hadnā€™t really heard that since I had a full head of gorgeous hair 6 years ago.

Itā€™s hard to get used to looking at yourself completely shaved, but I think from an outside perspective it can come off as a good look. There are a lot of dorky looking dudes with bad hair that I WOULDNā€™T trade for.

Once a real/complete cure for our problem is discovered, I will most certainly seek it. But after almost a year of being shaved now, Iā€™ve come to be pretty comfortable with it.

Ā» Itā€™s hard to get used to looking at yourself completely shaved, but I
Ā» think from an outside perspective it can come off as a good look. There
Ā» are a lot of dorky looking dudes with bad hair that I WOULDNā€™T trade for.

The first time I shaved my head with an electric razor down to stubble I fought back tears as I looked at myself in the mirror. Probably the only thing I will ever face in life that is more difficult will be my parentsā€™ funerals (should I live that long). It was such a shock to see something that looked so alien looking back at me.

Then the first time I shaved my head with a razor I got even more depressed; that is when I saw all the brown spots and other imperfections on my scalp.

Very few men look good bald. Yeah, I see guys with dorky and crappy hair all the time. But Iā€™d rather have dorky hair than no hair. If I had dorky hair, Iā€™d buzz it down or something. Itā€™s better to be voluntarily bald than genetically bald.