» First post. I’ve been reading about your home experiments for a while and
» figured since I have the time I would give it a try.
That’s really nice to hear! The more people helping out, the faster we’ll find an efficient method, if such a method exists.
» I am looking to try something very similar to what Baccy did first round
» with a added immunosuppresent component.
If I were you, I’d go back and read through Baccy’s posts very carefully and then replicate what he did exactly, changing only one(!) variable. Pick the variable you think is most likely to increase yield. If you change many variables at a time, it’s going to be really difficult analyze why a specific method works or doesn’t work.
I think you’ll find most of the answers you’re looking for in his posts, including the EGFR and WNT stuff.
To help you out here is what he wrote in this thread: thread
I sanded my head quite heavily but wasn’t really satified with the damage. So I put 30% glycolic acid peel on top of the sanded skin and left on for 5 minutes. I left the skin to epithelize for 3 days and then applied quercetin, lithium, caffeine and dmso in a alpha lipoic acid cream. I applied that all over the scalp twice daily. After a couple of days of this I found information on the internet that stated that quercetin inhibited wnt signaling AS WELL AS EGF. Well as you know, we need wnt UPREGULATING so I class the first couple of days as an error. I then transferred to milk-thistle extract as the EGF inhibitor and ditched the quercetin. I made a fresh topical mixed into emu oil.
After applying the topical for about 11 days (Day 14 post wounding) I stopped the EGF inhibition topical and transferred to minox with caffeine and lithium dissolved in dmso mixed into the bottle of minox. I also began to use copper peptides. Most recently, I’m using benadryl cream once or twice a day too.
Not very scientific I’m afraid and I can’t even remember how many capsules of each substance I used as it was all guesses. I don’t think the amount is THAT important.
Search back to July posts and you’ll find a lot of info on what I did as I was doing it.
Note the “accidental” use of Quercetin, which might actually be a reason why it worked.
It would be of great value to the community if you kept us posted of your results, good or bad.
Anyway, good luck and stay safe!