Ass bald guy reverses baldness - real or snake oil?

And there’s Kevin, to tag-team and save the day!

More and more people are emailing you with their results. That’s what they all say!

Yeah…come up with something that actually sounds true regarding the videos this time :ok:

That’s the only thing that raised a flag for you? Check out Scalp Med and their spamming these types of forums for years and years. And what else ppl have to say about them. Just the tip of the iceberg:
http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/145606-scalp-med.html

Thanks Kevin! It’s great that others are getting results as well. I’m looking forward to your videos.

Hi Jon, thank you for bringing the silica side effects to my attention. I was not aware of it. I’ve been taking it for 4 months now and so far so good. I workout 4 days/wk so i make it a habit to drink a lot of water. I plan to keep taking it full time; however, I will research some more on this and be more cautious.

Hopefully others will have more insight on the silica side effects.

Well i mean… Scalpmed is basically minox with other goodies (stuff).

I live in central america, and although they do not ship here, i have a pobox in miami, so i can have it sent there and resent to Panama.

I used Rogaine Foam last february , and after using it for 4 weeks i developed contact dermatitis in my forehead … rash and little red bumps all over it. After i stopped the foam, it resolved within 4 days…

Still i do not know if im allergic to minox itself or to any of the components in Rogaine Foam … so ive been flirting with the idea of trying different brands of minox, with different vehicles to see if i am indeed allergic to minox itself or something else in rogaine foam.

I was about to get lipogaine , which i read good reviews on other forums, a site of a guy that talk about hair loss induced by steroids, and amazon itself… the i ran into kevins videos and this thread, and scalpmed is an option to try to see if im not allergic to it … so i think i will give it a go … what the heck… Money is not a problem …

The problem for me is MegaDosing Silica… since it seems to be very very strong with the kidneys… so i will consult it with my GP and other friend… so they can help me monitor kidney function in base line and during the treament if i decide to include it …

cheers

UR Welcome ,

I recommend you go check your kidneys and have a baseline … and continue to monitor it. I read silica builds up in the long term in your system… so perhaps the whole mega dosing approach can be tammed down by intermitent used, and then doing some kind of detox, periodically … so you can have long term benefits without any complications i guess…

keep on the good work and thanks for sharing!

So you saw Kevin’s videos(that haven’t even been up for some time prior to you posting) and this thread, and you still are interested in Scalp Med, and whatever else he uses. It doesn’t make any sense. Nor does your first post saying the videos didn’t work for you, yet you just said running into the videos is part of what got you interested.

There are numerous minox products out there with other “goodies”, and w/out the years and years of snake-oil’n/spam’n behind them. It’s always only these types of posters, just like the ones in the 2005 thread I linked to before, that claim success. Maybe all the examples should be posted sometime.

As for the supplements, there are also convenient-to-take combos out there such as Europharma’s or Maxi-Hair that someone here keeps posting about, that would make more sense…or at least I can’t see doing any worse.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by jonheres[/postedby]
UR Welcome ,

I recommend you go check your kidneys and have a baseline … and continue to monitor it. I read silica builds up in the long term in your system… so perhaps the whole mega dosing approach can be tammed down by intermitent used, and then doing some kind of detox, periodically … so you can have long term benefits without any complications i guess…

keep on the good work and thanks for sharing![/quote]

I never knew silica can harm the kidney. Very interesting point. The instruction to take silica (horsetail) is 3 times a day but I only take it once a day before bedtime.
As for my health, I’ve had a complete physical check up with blood work last year and everything was normal. Haven’t done so this year though, which I will soon.
Good luck!

Jacob, I saw the videos a couple of month ago… looked for them SO I CAN find out the regime (what and how) he takes it , and they were removed. Came here googling his name, and saw Sonnys Post. That is why i wrote him asking him for the regime.

Anyway, i read the whole thing and let me tell you, you look to be obsessed with them or seem to just enjoy trolling. That is exactly how you come out with your posts… almost harrasing everybody. Idont know if you are the owner of this site… or the moderator… but if you are none, you should have someone make a warning to you just because of the way you behave here… one thing is to give your oppinion… you are free to do so … other thing is to harras everybody to the point of making all the possible users of this thread unconfortable … like you are doing right now…

So yes. I want to try scalpmed. Does it makes sense to you …? no… perhaps not… but then again… is it your health or money ? no… right? im i addressing you in my posts ? Am i directing my questions to you? No … so why you keep on interfering with MY conversation … with my free usage of this site ?

Dude … just FO … “please?” …

Damn!

Jon

Jon,
I’ve tried Rogaine Foam before as well for only a couple days and it was too harsh on my scalp. It made my scalp itch and it dried out hair, so i went back to Scalp Med.

Different people react differently, but based on my experience after about 2 weeks use, I find that the Nutrisol actually soothes the scalp so when i apply the minoxidil (Vitadel 5A), i don’t get any itches at all. The first 2 weeks you might get some minor itching, but for me it went away. I hope it will work for you…if it doesn’t you will know pretty quickly. One bad thing about Scalp Med (besides the cost) is that it is very greasy.

I feel very fortunate to be responding to Kevin’s regimen, and I really hope you will too. Please keep us updated. Good luck!

“I tried to look at the vids but they were removed. .so can you be kind enough to share with me”

“the(sic) i ran into kevins videos and this thread,”

The stupid regime(as you spell it) is in this thread numerous times. So however you spin it…it doesn’t add up. Nor does the way you’re responding, and avoiding what is being pointed out.

The only ones trolling are those pushing this crap, and responding exactly like you are. I now notice you’re a new poster- let me guess…we’ll see before/afters from you too that will be just soooooooooooo great. Don’t even bother.

You kids are going to have to do a better job than that :ok:

You are one paranoid individual…i’m starting to feel sorry for you. You need more help than just hair loss.

Either that or you are being paid to push natural products, and troll on successful treatments.

What’s the matter? Is it all(still) falling apart? The only “success” with that crap is the kinds of posts I referred to earlier.

And in case you missed it:

If you’re happy, then don’t bother responding anymore. I know most ppl are not going to be so gullible, so do what you gotta do. Parting down the middle…wetting…etc…takes away the combover. If you’re saying the combover is what is covering your thinned areas…then fine(and you’re pretty much admitting that with “I believe that at one year mark i will be able to cut and style my hair anyway i like and will be free of this mess.” ). People here are looking for maintenance and new regrowth, not ways to cover balding areas with various hairstyles. Well ok…I’m sure SOME wouldn’t mind some info on that…

You’re not pushing anything…but you tag-teamed with Kevin, defended every stupid thing he did…and now you’re carrying on the hype.

Don’t lie, you know you can’t wait to see our posts each time. I’m going to keep posting my results because I’m here to share my experiences and hope people can benefit as i did. I’m not here to troll like you. Who the f*ck are you to tell me what to do here on the forum. If people believe me or not it’s up to them. So STFU!

Oh I do love it.

What’s the matter? Is it all(still) falling apart? The only “success” with that crap is the kinds of posts I referred to earlier.

And in case you missed it:

If you’re happy, then don’t bother responding anymore. I know most ppl are not going to be so gullible, so do what you gotta do. Parting down the middle…wetting…etc…takes away the combover. If you’re saying the combover is what is covering your thinned areas…then fine(and you’re pretty much admitting that with “I believe that at one year mark i will be able to cut and style my hair anyway i like and will be free of this mess.” ). People here are looking for maintenance and new regrowth, not ways to cover balding areas with various hairstyles. Well ok…I’m sure SOME wouldn’t mind some info on that…

You’re not pushing anything…but you tag-teamed with Kevin, defended every stupid thing he did…and now you’re carrying on the hype.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by sonnyL[/postedby]
Don’t lie, you know you can’t wait to see our posts each time. I’m going to keep posting my results because I’m here to share my experiences and hope people can benefit as i did. I’m not here to troll like you. Who the f*ck are you to tell me what to do here on the forum. If people believe me or not it’s up to them. So STFU!
[/quote]

LMAO, now Jackie thinks Jon is connected to us. Every time someone post a comment asking about this regimen she’s gonna butt in and argue with that person. Even though they clearly r not talking to her. don’t believe? Wait for the next responder.
I’m surprise the admin is not doing anything with this troll.

I know, right? When I first started posting he/she did the exact same thing and accused me of being in on the “hype” just because I was a new poster. He/she reminds me of the school yard bullies picking on new kids. Also, like I posted before, he/she reminds me of my obsessive ex-gf who stalked my phone and was paranoid at everything I did and nit-picked everything I said.

Yeah Sonny,

I wouldnt even bother to answer anything else to this person … there is someone else in the other forum (i DO NOT KNOW if posting the links here will be against this forum rules, so i wont) that is 6 weeks into kevins regime , and is posting before and after pics … and people is keeping and open mind towards it … i assure you that if someone would have THAT behaviour, harrasing people, and just being a D*ck , they wouldve banned his a$$ long time ago …

Anyway, kevins regime MAY WORK to everyone. IT MAY NOT work to everyone. IT MAY BE SAFE. IT MAY NOT BE SAFE ON THE LONG RUN. Theres so many possibilities to it … we have to give it time and have more people experiment with it … but hey, people is free to ask, try, share and discuss anything they want without the pain of dealing with idiots like that.

Personally i decided to wait a bit longer until the 3 o 4 persons ive seen online that are doing the regime have at least 1 year on it, to see the safety profile of silica in the long run. Meanwhile im on fin (propecia) so hopefully i can keep what i have to use it once the regime is prooven to be safe in the long run …

Thanks again for taking the time to experiment and share… i really appreciate it bro…

Jon