Article by Dr. Cole

For those who may be interested, I am posting a link to an article authored by Dr. Cole on Individual Follicular Group Harvesting. This was originally published in the ISHRS’s Hair Transplant Forum International publication last year but may not have been seen by those outside of the industry. Let me know if you have any questions I can answer or pass along to Dr. Cole!

forhair . com / pdfs /CIT%20info .pdf

How many pages are there? Can you summarize that in 1 or 2 paragraphs?

» How many pages are there? Can you summarize that in 1 or 2 paragraphs?

In short?
Dr. Cole seems to able to transplant follicular groupings from A to B.

» How many pages are there? Can you summarize that in 1 or 2 paragraphs?

All you need to do is to read the conclusion paragraph:

"In summary, CIT produces a lower transection rate and a greater calculated density than strip surgery and microscopic dissection. CIT also shows that a much lower transection rate is possible than with FUE. Physicians are encouraged to pursue their own methods of individual follicular group removal because lower transection rates are possible than has been previously reported with FUE. In addition, a higher calculated density may be achieved. Finally, we have shown that excellent yields comparable with strip surgery are possible with CIT, which should provide additional encouragement to those currently pursuing IFGH in their clinics.

CIT is reproducible in multiple countries including Asia. In all regions and with all hair types, CIT produces a higher calculated density and a very comparable transection rate when compared to strip surgery."