Armani

Post clearer photos, that’s my point.

» -

what happened to this thread questioning Armani? who deleted the contents?

The info is censored on this website. Question Armani too much and your posts start disappearing.

» The info is censored on this website. Question Armani too much and your
» posts start disappearing.

ebutterg and Pats205 edited their own post.

Of course posts are removed if they were submitted by people who created multiple user accounts. If you want to be able to post freely using multiple fake accounts and not be censored or banned, then this is not the forum for you. I am sure there are other places on the internet that reward such behavior. Also, forum usage policies are clearly spelled out for everybody. Every poster has AGREED to the forum policy upon registration.

So are you implying that I secretly posted with multiple I.D.s or purposely spread lies or something like that?

Funny, I don’t remember ever doing anything like that.

I just remember frequently calling Armani reps on their constantly unsupported claims. Then eventually I started seeing certain individual sentences & paragraphs go missing from my posts in those threads.

» So are you implying that I secretly posted with multiple I.D.s or purposely
» spread lies or something like that?
»
»
»
»
» Funny, I don’t remember ever doing anything like that.
»
» I just remember frequently calling Armani reps on their constantly
» unsupported claims. Then eventually I started seeing certain individual
» sentences & paragraphs go missing from my posts in those threads.

this is why i recently changed my mind from going to Armani.

» So are you implying that I secretly posted with multiple I.D.s or purposely
» spread lies or something like that?
»
»
»
»
» Funny, I don’t remember ever doing anything like that.
»
» I just remember frequently calling Armani reps on their constantly
» unsupported claims. Then eventually I started seeing certain individual
» sentences & paragraphs go missing from my posts in those threads.

Are you implying that people should be allowed to create fake IDs and multiple logins in order to further their agenda?

There is no reason your posts would go missing unless you violated forum posting guidelines.

Also, if someone is going to scrutinize every post that Armani rep makes, then at least be fair and do the same to every doctor in the forum. The fact that someone habitually criticizes Armani while leaves other doctors alone makes one wonder what his real motives are.

»
» Also, if someone is going to scrutinize every post that Armani rep makes,
» then at least be fair and do the same to every doctor in the forum. The
» fact that someone habitually criticizes Armani while leaves other doctors
» alone makes one wonder what his real motives are.

I think the motives are protecting the public from misleading advertising. thats what i saw in the wet before- dry after pics thread. If posts are erased or users are banned then it only strengthens their points.

noone needs protection when they have good arguments and everyone can judge who is right and who is wrong. I dont buy in conspiracy theories.

I for once wont bother again criticizing if you make it a big deal but i wont bother sharing my knowledge here as well. this way the forums loose, and people will only hear 6 or 7 fanboys. roll on wet before and dry after i am sure there will be a lot of cheering

» »
» » Also, if someone is going to scrutinize every post that Armani rep
» makes,
» » then at least be fair and do the same to every doctor in the forum. The
» » fact that someone habitually criticizes Armani while leaves other
» doctors
» » alone makes one wonder what his real motives are.
»
»
» I think the motives are protecting the public from misleading advertising.
» thats what i saw in the wet before- dry after pics thread. If posts are
» erased or users are banned then it only strengthens their points.
»
» noone needs protection when they have good arguments and everyone can
» judge who is right and who is wrong. I dont buy in conspiracy theories.
»
» I for once wont bother again criticizing if you make it a big deal but i
» wont bother sharing my knowledge here as well. this way the forums loose,
» and people will only hear 6 or 7 fanboys. roll on wet before and dry after
» i am sure there will be a lot of cheering.

First off, it is interesting to know that you are bothered by misleading advertising and yet you have no problem with fake posters in the forum. What you are suggesting is that I should stop banning people who used fake IDs to register multiple forum accounts because they are doing this for a “good cause”. Like I said before, there are other websites that encourage use of fake IDs and multiple registrations by a single user, you should definitely frequent those websites if that’s what you are after.

Second, you didn’t answer my question. Check out the recent posts on this page in the forum. Besides Armani, Hasson & Wong and Woods also posted inconsistent before/after photos (ie: wet before/dry after, short hair before/long hair after etc). Why do you want to “protect” the public from Armani ONLY? Can you tell me why is it OK for other clinics to use the alleged “photo tricks” in their patient results? There must be a reason why you feel that it is acceptable for Hasson & Wong and Dr. Woods to post inconsistent before/after photos but not Armani.

I especially enjoyed when you edited my posts until they bared little resemblance to their original intent.

Or when you confronted me to prove one of my Armani claims only to delete my link(proof)… than, when I reposted the link it went away along with my ability to login (you banned me after you lured me to post my proof - entrapment much?).

The only time I ever created new logins was when I, mysteriously, wasn’t able to login under my active account I have no interest running multiple accounts at the same time, but you accused me doing that as well.

I don’t have an exclusive grudge against Armani. I’ll speak my mind anytime I see something suspect (whether it’s Armani, Woods, TRX2, Gho, etc…). Losing one’s hair is an emotionally draining experience, and desperate people are naive by nature. It would be nice if we had a forum that nurtured their decision opposed to one where sales reps prey on them using suspect photos and mathematical trickery.

Rev,

You were caught and confronted for registering multiple accounts in the forum. It was only then when you openly registered even more accounts in order to prove a point. Do not claim that you, MYSTERIOUSLY, were unable to login and hence created a new account. How convenient. If that was the case, you would have announced in the forum that your new user name is REV, formerly known as…

As for posts being removed, please check the forum guidelines again. Fewer bickering and defamatory comments would have helped.

End of discussion. I am not wasting any more time on this.

» You were caught and confronted for registering multiple accounts in the
» forum. It was only then when you openly registered even more accounts in
» order to prove a point. Do not claim that you, MYSTERIOUSLY, were
» unable to login and hence created a new account. How convenient. If that
» was the case, you would have announced in the forum that your new user name
» is REV, formerly known as…

MYSTERIOUSLY was my, nice, way of saying you banned me.
I don’t deny setting up an alias account after you banned the REV account (I certainly don’t have an additional account now because my REV account is active).

Furthermore, why would I announce my alias belonged to REV when you were conducting your very own witch-hunt against anyone that questioned Armani at the time. Admittedly, the HT section has gotten better of late. Hopefully it remains as such.

» » You were caught and confronted for registering multiple accounts in the
» » forum. It was only then when you openly registered even more accounts
» in
» » order to prove a point. Do not claim that you, MYSTERIOUSLY,
» were
» » unable to login and hence created a new account. How convenient. If
» that
» » was the case, you would have announced in the forum that your new user
» name
» » is REV, formerly known as…
»
» MYSTERIOUSLY was my, nice, way of saying you banned me.
» I don’t deny setting up an alias account after you banned the REV account
» (I certainly don’t have an additional account now because my REV account is
» active).
»
» Furthermore, why would I announce my alias belonged to REV when you were
» conducting your very own witch-hunt against anyone that questioned Armani
» at the time. Admittedly, the HT section has gotten better of late.
» Hopefully it remains as such.

Anyone who has beef with Hairsite should take it to private emails/messages.

As far as Armani’s pics etc. go, not one clinic is better than the next at posting pics and/or vids. Everyone screams “nomore pics, put up some vids” at armanis but the vids I see are way more garbage and tainted with. Reality is you and I will never find a clinic on any forum with perfect pics posted regardless of what we nic and pick at. perfect example is of beard hair extraction sites. The doc shows the beard/neck area to convince you that there is no scaring…but the beard is not clean shaved… wtf… how can anyone see scarring if there is a beard growing in!? I don’t see ANYONE complainging about THAT except me. And the vids, you need to SQUINT your eyes to see them clearly… dark background and 60 watt light used lol… millionaires can’t afford high end cameras? THe before are posted in “pics” with HIGH FLASH", but the after are in vids with dark background and barely any lighting. I don’t see anyone beefing about THAT.

And if Armani is trying to fool the public as some of you say, then why is that 99% of the patients here are completely satisfied? I being one of them. What I achieved and what high expectations I had could not have been met elsewhere. Please don’t say I’m working for the clinic, or reimbursed, or a fake either cause we all know that aint the case.

Armani’s always kept a keen eye on because his results are so damn good that it’s “just too good to be true”.

There are many excellent clinics out thee but I can only speak for the one I have first hand experience of and that’s the clinic being in debate right now - Armani. His results are flawless and Pats does his best and goes above and beyoind to adhere to everyone here. It’s just so funny that Pats gets more heat than BS rep posts that has "scm" written in black and white all of them (ahem, Emily?). 5 yr old are not going to get hair transplants, everyone is grown and everyone is an adult going in for a ahir transplant. believe me nobody is “saving the public by playing hero” in saying “OMG WET BEFORE PICS DRY AFTER PICS”. As much as it gets under my skin with EVERY CLINIC’s pics and vids, others see what you and I see as well! Let those who want to get a hair transplant research on their own and make the decision on their own. If anyone (Redman) is redirected from a particular clinic because of what “anti-armani” critics have to say, then that’s plain ignorance on their part. Thats accepting a bias opinion. And if it’s from the pics, then that person shoudlnt go to any clinic, because ALL clinics post in the same manner and fashion.

My $0.02. I am an Armani patient - and I would have gladly paid double for the results I got.

Are you implying that people should be allowed to create fake IDs and multiple logins in order to further their agenda?

There is no reason your posts would go missing unless you violated forum posting guidelines.

Also, if someone is going to scrutinize every post that Armani rep makes, then at least be fair and do the same to every doctor in the forum. The fact that someone habitually criticizes Armani while leaves other doctors alone makes one wonder what his real motives are.[/color]

I will say it again - I have never created fake/multiple IDs like that. I have simply called the Armani clinic on their claims, and gotten some of my posts edited/deleted over it.

Look at the rest of my posts on this whole website (and a few others.) I do not have a pattern of creating fake IDs, excessive personal mudslinging, etc.

I have a particular dislike for the Armani clinic’s way of doing things and I have repeatedly tried to point out the holes in their claims to counteract their big marketing efforts. I have not crossed over into personal attacks or spreading lies.

This was the whole reason I stopped commenting on most of the Armani threads a year or two ago. I realized the situation. If I made too much progress in my arguments then my points would just start being edited away.