Armani threads locked!

It writes posting privileges suspended contact Admin! And then when i try to contact the admin the mail is suspended? How can i contact the admin when its suspended?

What is going on here? Others have the same problem? Are some of us not allowed to post there, if that is the case i want my account deleted and all my posts erased in this forum.

I was always nothing but polite in this forum i don’t want to be a part of this forum if Hairsite decided that in certain threads only certain people can post!

DELETE MY ACCOUNT NOW! THIS SITE HAS LOST ALL ITS CREDIBILITY FOR ME.

Goodbye to all

It’s sad to hear of this. Unfortunately when someone asks legitimate questions or points out legitimate issues somehow they are perceived as bashers, when in fact they are just trying to get at the truth. A truly great clinic does not need to tell you how great they are nor do they need their army of shills to deflect the message, they simply answer the questions in a polite and intelligent way.

Sorry to see you go truthtales, hopefully we will see you on the other forums. You are an honest poster in my opinion.