Armani - Pats205

Hi Pats,

When you have a chance would you please update us on your progress? Thank you for your continued update on the first procedure, and now over a year after your second we’re just wondering how things are looking. Thanks

» Hi Pats,
»
» When you have a chance would you please update us on your progress? Thank
» you for your continued update on the first procedure, and now over a year
» after your second we’re just wondering how things are looking. Thanks

The last couple of threads regarding Pats progress have been deleted. Its very apparent Pats progress did not go so well or these threads would not mysteriously disappear. This one will most likely be deleted also.

You guys are so transparent. Pat has already mentioned that he will post pics as soon as they become available. Please do not belabor this topic repeatedly. This is not the place for hair politics.

Wouldn’t be surprised is this thread is deleted, again, in the next few hours. It’s probably safe to say the only politics going on are from pats205. He has repeatedly said pictures will be posted after 1 year from surgery, which has lapsed, greatly. Clearly, there are no pictures, but he continues to post daily and also posts other armani clinic photos. There are no excuses for this. The uninformed public should know Pats205 and Armani are deceptive in their marketing and results.

Pats205 FUE surgery from Armani is clearly a failure or he would be all over the hype of his own results. His own results, assuming good, would be all over the place. BUT, since they are not, they are hidden. Pats205 needs to respond now with pictures, and only with pictures.

We as a community need to know what the “average” patient of armani can expect. Pats205 has the “average” results, lets see em…

» You guys are so transparent. Pat has already mentioned that he will post
» pics as soon as they become available. Please do not belabor this topic
» repeatedly. This is not the place for hair politics.

We as a community need to know what the “average” patient of armani can expect. Pats205 has the “average” results, lets see em…
You won’t get that answer on this message board I’m afraid (you’ll have to Google it), but I’ll leave you with some food for thought - We had an Armani patient post his photos here half a week ago, and his post got deleted. That’s all I’m saying.

See http://www.alviarmanihairtransplants.com/picture-hair-transplant/

Looks like some pretty “ordinary” patients to me…

Give me a break. Who are you to decide who the “average” patient is and what the “average” result is? If you look at the “average” result of Armani’s clinic then you have to be out of your mind to say they are not amongst the best, if not the best, results even displayed. The way you make it sound- “Pats205 needs to respond now with pictures, and only pictures” is ridiculous. Nobody owes you or anyone else here anything. Quit demanding things from people that are a priveledge if given and not mandatory.

Your cry of “The uninformed public should know Pats205 and Armani are deceptive in their marketing and results” is a really far stretch. Unless you have proof to back up such claims you should refrain from throwing your hidden agenda slandered comments out across the forums. This goes for any surgeon. No surgeon or his or her clinic should be slandered without proof for backup.

I believe there are certain rules and regulations that must be followed as members of this or any other forum.

It’s quite apparent, like other forums, that people still come here with hidden agendas. All that is needed for their colours to come out is an excuse from God to run their mouths.

» Wouldn’t be surprised is this thread is deleted, again, in the next few

» hours. It’s probably safe to say the only politics going on are from
» pats205. He has repeatedly said pictures will be posted after 1 year from
» surgery, which has lapsed, greatly. Clearly, there are no pictures, but he
» continues to post daily and also posts other armani clinic photos. There
» are no excuses for this. The uninformed public should know Pats205 and
» Armani are deceptive in their marketing and results.
»
» Pats205 FUE surgery from Armani is clearly a failure or he would be all
» over the hype of his own results. His own results, assuming good, would
» be all over the place. BUT, since they are not, they are hidden. Pats205
» needs to respond now with pictures, and only with pictures.
»
» We as a community need to know what the “average” patient of armani can
» expect. Pats205 has the “average” results, lets see em…
»
» » You guys are so transparent. Pat has already mentioned that he will
» post
» » pics as soon as they become available. Please do not belabor this
» topic
» » repeatedly. This is not the place for hair politics.

» See http://www.alviarmanihairtransplants.com/picture-hair-transplant/
»
» Looks like some pretty “ordinary” patients to me…

Those pictures do look good indeed, but keep in mind those are hand-picked photos by the clinic to go the clinic’s website (and all clinics/companies will endeavor to show their best side). It’s always more genuine to have patient photos posted by the patients themselves on third party sites… and only if those third party sites do not selectively delete patient posts.

Bottom line… No one’s expecting doctors like Armani to perform a miracle on everyone they touch, but we do expect to be treated fairly. We know the drawbacks of transplants, so let’s see the results regardless. We can be trusted to make adult decisions only if we’re treated as such.

Colorado I couldn’t help but look into all of your posts as it seemed quite odd to me that everytime I read a post from you it was pretty much an indirect or direct attack towards Armani on an Armani thread; so I looked into all of your profile…

Colorado forgive me for saying so but HOLY SHYT dude what is your mission or better yet what is your HIDDEN AGENDA of coming on these forums??? People who come here are usually reps for clinics which is clearly stated in their signature, patients of hair transplant, or prospective patients considering hair transplant… but ironicllay you don’t fall into any of these categories and EVEN IF YOU DID… why are EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOUR 43 POSTS ON ARMANI THREADS???That’s right, what is the reason for your attacks and indirect slandering remarks on the Armani clinic and Pats205??? It’s just too damn odd that ALL OF YOU POSTS since JULY 2008 are attacking the ARMANI CLINIC! Dude, are you on a mission here? Are you being paid by another clinic? Were you turned down by them because you couldn’t get a FREE tansplant? Did you have a personal bad experience with them? Are you angry because his patients are getting amazing results? Are you hating man?

Inform the entire forum pls WHY 100% OF YOUR POSTS SINCE JULY 2008 HAS BEEN ATTACKS ON THE ARMANI CLINIC?

I’m known for spotting cons on these forums and everytime I have they have disapeared. So hopefully you either disapeare for your sake to save some shame or have a miraculous explanation for your mission on this site.

Patiently awaiting for your responce…

Did you actually look at the pictures on the web page that I posted??? You have rocks in your head if you think that ANY clinic is going to post their below-average results. If you can name one, please do so. Your tone is very hypocritical. You must not see that?

mj2003:

I have asked the same question to Colorado in the past but received no response. He is one of the usual suspects on HLH that bashed Armani, but he won’t reveal his HLH screen name. It was quite comical to see him originally post on here acting as if he was interested in an Armani transplant and was just here to gather information for an informed decision.

I said (read the red part);

Those pictures do look good indeed, but keep in mind those are hand-picked photos by the clinic to go the clinic’s website (and all clinics/companies will endeavor to show their best side ). It’s always more genuine to have patient photos posted by the patients themselves on third party sites… and only if those third party sites do not selectively delete patient posts.

Bottom line… No one’s expecting doctors like Armani to perform a miracle on everyone they touch, but we do expect to be treated fairly. We know the drawbacks of transplants, so let’s see the results regardless. We can be trusted to make adult decisions only if we’re treated as such.

and you said (read the red part)

Did you actually look at the pictures on the web page that I posted??? You have rocks in your head if you think that ANY clinic is going to post their below-average results. If you can name one, please do so. Your tone is very hypocritical. You must not see that?

Basically, you repeated my argument, said I had rocks in my head for making that statement, and called me a hypocrite. Do you see where this is going, and can we end it now before things get ugly?

yeh I had a strong hunch he was one of the side line attackers on HLH as well. Some people should really utilize their time in a more productive way, but then again maybe he is, maybe he’s being paid good cash for his
snitch-like rat-like snake-like behavior.

» mj2003:
»
» I have asked the same question to Colorado in the past but received no
» response. He is one of the usual suspects on HLH that bashed Armani, but he
» won’t reveal his HLH screen name. It was quite comical to see him
» originally post on here acting as if he was interested in an Armani
» transplant and was just here to gather information for an informed
» decision.

Sorry, rev. I must admit that I did not thoroughly read your post. There just seems to be an overwhelming questioning of Armani’s results and no question about other clinics. I skimmed your post and thought that you were leaning in that direction. My apologies.

» Sorry, rev. I must admit that I did not thoroughly read your post. There
» just seems to be an overwhelming questioning of Armani’s results and no
» question about other clinics. I skimmed your post and thought that you were
» leaning in that direction. My apologies.

No apologies necessary; afterall, I DO have a track record of confronting Armani’s practices.

» Colorado I couldn’t help but look into all of your posts as it seemed quite
» odd to me that everytime I read a post from you it was pretty much an
» indirect or direct attack towards Armani on an Armani thread; so I looked
» into all of your profile…
»
» Colorado forgive me for saying so but HOLY SHYT dude what is
» your mission or better yet what is your HIDDEN AGENDA of coming on these
» forums??? People who come here are usually reps for clinics which is
» clearly stated in their signature, patients of hair transplant, or
» prospective patients considering hair transplant… but ironicllay you
» don’t fall into any of these categories and EVEN IF YOU DID… why are
» EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOUR 43 POSTS ON ARMANI THREADS???That’s
» right, what is the reason for your attacks and indirect slandering remarks
» on the Armani clinic and Pats205??? It’s just too damn odd that ALL OF YOU
» POSTS since JULY 2008 are attacking the ARMANI CLINIC! Dude, are you on a
» mission here? Are you being paid by another clinic? Were you turned down by
» them because you couldn’t get a FREE tansplant? Did you have a personal bad
» experience with them? Are you angry because his patients are getting
» amazing results? Are you hating man?
»
» Inform the entire forum pls WHY 100% OF YOUR POSTS SINCE JULY 2008 HAS
» BEEN ATTACKS ON THE ARMANI CLINIC?
»
» I’m known for spotting cons on these forums and everytime I have they have
» disapeared. So hopefully you either disapeare for your sake to save some
» shame or have a miraculous explanation for your mission on this site.
»
» Patiently awaiting for your responce…