Armani Fue results

You would be better off asking if Armani can perform the procedure with 100% certainty that he will give you the same results as his impressive PHOTOS (cough,cough) suggest.

By the way,how is his “cellular solution” to hair loss going? Still in the works? Yeah right!

Travis:

Please post information that proves that any photos posted by AlviArmani are not genuine.

Thank you

By the way, the statement in your signature line should read “It’s better to be naturally bald than disfigured.”

» You would be better off asking if Armani can perform the procedure with
» 100% certainty that he will give you the same results as his impressive
» PHOTOS (cough,cough) suggest.
»
» By the way,how is his “cellular solution” to hair loss going? Still in the
» works? Yeah right!

By the way,how is his “cellular solution” to hair loss going? Still in the works? Yeah right! - Good question,haha

Oh, get off my nuts about the 17yo comment.

In the context of the post, my sentence was indicating at least a little uncertainty of that fact. I have not claimed I was sure of it.

Allright here’s something about age. Not a specific case, but a statement of willingness.

In this page of a discussion thread (from another website), an Armani rep states my point in plain english. He says it is their clinic’s position that operating on a 17yo is ethical if the conditions of the case make it a good risk:

http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/messageview.cfm?catid=5&threadid=74695&FTVAR_MSGDBTABLE=&STARTPAGE=6

(The link might not work, but you can highlight & paste it.)

Like I said, I do not wish to derail this thread further. But I am just defending myself. If there’s no more talk about the issue then I won’t bring it up again in this thread.

» You would be better off asking if Armani can perform the procedure with
» 100% certainty that he will give you the same results as his impressive
» PHOTOS (cough,cough) suggest.
»
» By the way,how is his “cellular solution” to hair loss going? Still in the
» works? Yeah right!

The fact is, most of those results pictures were taken by the patient themselves.

I took all my own pictures personally and didnt even go back to Dr Armani until my second procedure. Everything went just as he told me it would, and I would go back for more in the future if I have to. I had a large procedure in the front and a smaller one for the crown and still have several thousand more grafts that I can use in the future. As for the cellular therapy, I’m sure we will be hearing more about it in the near future so relax until we do. If you are on propecia you will have plenty of donor hair for transplants. For the people who wanna be natural and not use it, you will probably be fine when some form of hair multiplication comes out so just be happy until it does or get a transplant and use preventative medicine.

» By the way, the statement in your signature line should read “It’s better
» to be naturally bald than disfigured.”

I would rather make a harmless mistake like that then deceive the entire world.At the end of the day our name is all we have.I would rather be mocked for my grammar then be known as a liar.
I don’t have anything against you Jtelecom,I feel sorry for you.You have had so many procedures & yet you are STILL going back for more.It’s so sad that you have been taken advantage of so many times.If I wasn’t butchered I probably would still be going for more sessions as well.It’s amazing just how many people come to this forum,read your signature & still think that surgery will restore their hair to an acceptable level.
Why won’t u disclose who did your previous FUE sessions? Can you at least tell me if it was done in the US,Canada,Europe,Australia or a third world s h i t hole?

» Here is another Armani FUE result I wanted to share with you:
»
»

Didn’t this patient have a few procedures with Dr. Cole as well?

Hello there,

It’s been a long time since I last posted on this forum.
I feel I have to share with some of you ,who may be interested in having an HT, my story.

I am 28, a Norwood 5 going to 6 and without hair I look ridiculous.

My head is small and pointed and my face is small too.

I was desperate. I decided to go for surgery. My two choices were Dr Hasson and Dr Bisanga.

I sent pictures to both. Both told me that they could help and that from the pictures it looked like I was a good candidate for HT.

I booked an appointment with Dr Bisanga in the UK. I was full of hopes.

Dr Bisanga took a good look at me and calmly explained that I should not under any circumstance undergo surgery.

He kept on saying that my density was below average(70)and that my hair were fine and straight. The possible outcome from surgery could have only been pathetic or mediocre.

He told me in a very straightforward manner that I could have easily found many a doctor willing to operate on me. His last statement was : I wiil not touch your head as you are a bad candidate for HT.

I listened. I collected myself. I got up, thanked Dr Bisanga for his honesty and left.

I feel my story is important for two reasons.

The first one is that there are honest doctors out there that put the patient’s health and interest before profit.

The second one is never ever ever trust pictures. They can be deceptive for many experienced doctors. Only a personal up close examination can determine wether you are a good or bad candidate for HT.

Hair loss is ruining my life, sure, However I feel that a big scar on the back of my head and poor results on the top would have made things even worse. Much worse.

My consultation with Dr Bisanga made me wake up to the fact that Hair tranplsants can be life changing decisions not only for the better but also for the worse.

I was so adamant that HT would have solved my problems that I didn’t even considered the possibility of not being a good candidate. I was repeatedly assured by Joetronic that my density was fine even better than his by the look of the pictures I sent him. I am sure he geniuely thought so. This proves once again that pictures mean NOTHING.

Please think carefully before you decide to go under the knife. YOU may not be as lucky as I was. I met an honest doctor who just told the truth. Plain and simple.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Dr Bisanga for his honesty.

» » The “after” results all look much more flattering than in the “befores.”
»
» »
» » But so does the lighting
»
» Cal, 7 out of the 10 photos were taken by the patient themselves, not in
» the clinic. Cases 2,3,4,5,6,7 were all taken by the patients, before and
» afters, in their own homes, or setting they chose.

Hey,

Just wanted to put in a few words…
Cal, sounds like you are where I was…
It is frustrating to say the least when trying to decide where to go, who to talk to and how you can stop the loss…
I was mad as _ell and shocked when I saw my hair floating in a tub of water while taking a bath… I started my hair loss @ 20. I am 47 now. I have had a total of 3 procedures. 3 strip procedures and 1 of the 3 was a combination strip with an mpr. I have been to the best Doctors (@ the time). My procedures began in the early 90’s. Allot of money with limited results.
I have used just about every over the counter topical solution to try to keep my hair from diving off the top of my head. All have failed me.
I was sick and tired of wearing my baseball cap and I couldn’t find anyone to help me. Last year I approach a very well respected Doctor here in Dallas, this Doctor advertises heavily on T.V. and I know you would recognize him.
I was turned away, as I had a “limited supply of donor hair and allot of scaring” is how he put it. I was sick to my stomach…
What the Doctor did was pi-- me off. So I began a 6-month search.
Dr Armani was the end result, but only after exchanging emails and pictures with a former patient of Dr. Armani’s.
I had my procedure done April 4th and tomorrow make 3 months.
I am uploading my photos so if you want to look at my shiny head and pretty severe scaring you are welcome to do so.
I know how I felt and it sucked plain and simply. So, I am offering my partial baldness, scaring and post surgery pictures, which will hopefully help those that are struggling as I was. The guys on here look great and the fue process made them look this way. I had no choice but the fue technique and I thank God I was fortunate enough to stumble on Dr. Armani.
Can’t say enough about fue and although I am only 3 months into recovery and roughly 10% growth I know I will look better and better as time passes.
I strongly suggest you do your research and take your time as I did.
I choose Dr Armani for 3 reasons: 1=Quality, look @ pictures of his work. Need I say more! 2= honesty, I wanted what I wanted, they help educate me and showed me how to arrive @ what I wanted. 3= Pampered, I was self-conscious about my hair loss and not feeling very confident and nervous as _ell about meeting and talking with them. I was treated like I was the only person there and catered to. Felt like 5 star hotel in Cancun…

Hope this helps.

Linden

» Hello there,
»
» It’s been a long time since I last posted on this forum.
» I feel I have to share with some of you ,who may be interested in having
» an HT, my story.
»
» I am 28, a Norwood 5 going to 6 and without hair I look ridiculous.
»
» My head is small and pointed and my face is small too.
»
» I was desperate. I decided to go for surgery. My two choices were Dr
» Hasson and Dr Bisanga.
»
» I sent pictures to both. Both told me that they could help and that from
» the pictures it looked like I was a good candidate for HT.
»
» I booked an appointment with Dr Bisanga in the UK. I was full of hopes.
»
» Dr Bisanga took a good look at me and calmly explained that I should not
» under any circumstance undergo surgery.
»
» He kept on saying that my density was below average(70)and that my hair
» were fine and straight. The possible outcome from surgery could have only
» been pathetic or mediocre.
»
» He told me in a very straightforward manner that I could have easily found
» many a doctor willing to operate on me. His last statement was : I wiil not
» touch your head as you are a bad candidate for HT.
»
» I listened. I collected myself. I got up, thanked Dr Bisanga for his
» honesty and left.
»
» I feel my story is important for two reasons.
»
» The first one is that there are honest doctors out there that put the
» patient’s health and interest before profit.
»
» The second one is never ever ever trust pictures. They can be deceptive
» for many experienced doctors. Only a personal up close examination can
» determine wether you are a good or bad candidate for HT.
»
» Hair loss is ruining my life, sure, However I feel that a big scar on the
» back of my head and poor results on the top would have made things even
» worse. Much worse.
»
» My consultation with Dr Bisanga made me wake up to the fact that Hair
» tranplsants can be life changing decisions not only for the better but also
» for the worse.
»
» I was so adamant that HT would have solved my problems that I didn’t even
» considered the possibility of not being a good candidate. I was repeatedly
» assured by Joetronic that my density was fine even better than his by the
» look of the pictures I sent him. I am sure he geniuely thought so. This
» proves once again that pictures mean NOTHING.
»
» Please think carefully before you decide to go under the knife. YOU may
» not be as lucky as I was. I met an honest doctor who just told the truth.
» Plain and simple.
»
» I would like to take this opportunity to thank Dr Bisanga for his honesty.

Can you post your pics?

» » Here is another Armani FUE result I wanted to share with you:
» »
» »

»
» Didn’t this patient have a few procedures with Dr. Cole as well?

Yes he did, this before picture showing is his pictures after his Cole work, the transformation between the two is the result of his Armani procedure.

Here is a better example, again the before in this is after cole, before Armani. The after is after his Armani surgery.

Jtelecom,

First of all I was really saddened to read about your story but not surprised.I too am a victim of a doctor that is promoted by hairsite.The CANADIAN that harmed you has a very bad record on that forum.It is obvious that this guy is a HACK.It amazes me that he is still promoted here.

You should be very appreciative that you have hair left over so you can try to rectify the damage.I don’t have that luxury.I wish you all the best & hope you can restore your hair to a level that you are happy with.

With any luck there will be a miracle HM solution soon & this unnecessary journey will come to an end along with the careers of the butchers that have ruined our lives.
Good luck.

» Dr Bisanga took a good look at me and calmly explained that I should not
» under any circumstance undergo surgery.
»
» He kept on saying that my density was below average(70)and that my hair
» were fine and straight. The possible outcome from surgery could have only
» been pathetic or mediocre.
»
» He told me in a very straightforward manner that I could have easily found
» many a doctor willing to operate on me. His last statement was : I wiil not
» touch your head as you are a bad candidate for HT.
»
» I listened. I collected myself. I got up, thanked Dr Bisanga for his
» honesty and left.

Well,this is very nice to read.Jtelecom,I & God knows how many others are victims of doctors that promote themselves on this forum.The vast majority of people who have a HTP are not good candidates for surgery but this doesn’t stop a HTP Doctor from hearing the cash register ring.

It really annoys me when money hungry doctors operate on patients with severe balding. It is a shameful money grab. They even try to justify their greed with the b.s goal of “framing the patients face.” Framing the face? What a joke! Anybody operating on a NW5-6-7 should be ashamed of themselves.

HTP are for guys with minor hair regression that is no longer progressing. A HTP can only act as FILLER to existing hairs. All this talk about gaining density from a HTP is absolute b.s

» Hair loss is ruining my life, sure,

I can’t speak for you but in my case, my own perception of hair loss ruined my life, not hair loss itself. This is a fact I was only able to understand & accept AFTER I was butchered.

» I was so adamant that HT would have solved my problems that I didn’t even
» considered the possibility of not being a good candidate. I was repeatedly
» assured by Joetronic that my density was fine even better than his by the
» look of the pictures I sent him. I am sure he geniuely thought so. This
» proves once again that pictures mean NOTHING.

Always deal with a doctor & not a clinic salesman.

» Travis:
»
» Please post information that proves that any photos posted by AlviArmani
» are not genuine.
»
» Thank you
»
» By the way, the statement in your signature line should read “It’s better
» to be naturally bald than disfigured.”

Don’t try to go English 101 on anyone while writing crap like this. On the internet you are allowed to look stupid tho’, so you’re OK :smiley:

Here is another FUE result I would like to share.

The below patient had 4,000 FUE grafts to restore his crown and zone 3, he is only 5 months out and experiencing great growth. I wil lcontinue to update and post more results as I get photos from patient.

The crown looks excellent for 5 month seems like his grafts are growing very fast…I am interested to see the upcoming results.

» Here is another FUE result I would like to share.
»
» The below patient had 4,000 FUE grafts to restore his crown and zone 3, he
» is only 5 months out and experiencing great growth. I wil lcontinue to
» update and post more results as I get photos from patient.
»
»
»
»
»

» The crown looks excellent for 5 month seems like his grafts are growing
» very fast…I am interested to see the upcoming results.
»
»
»
»
»

Yes, going through my crown procedure and waiting for my rsults… I am actually a bit jealous of him… lol